PDA

View Full Version : music downloader

bluekrissyspikes
09-23-2009, 03:26 PM
what are you using. i need to get some music for my new mp3 player. i usually just listen online:teeth:

Scoff
09-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Go torrents ... full albums, don't even bother with single tunes.

Download a Torrent program:
uTorrent

http://www.utorrent.pro/CA/

Then find a Torrent site:

No signup necessary: thepiratebay.org, www.torrentreactor.com etc

I use communities though for max download speeds and no "hit & runners", I haven't used a free/no registration site in a couple years:

www.funfile.org
www.torrentbytes.net

You probably won't be able to get into either of those unless you have an invite (Funfile especially). You may be able to get into TorrentBytes though.

Once I started with torrents I didn't bother downloading just a song ... look for "Discography" and download everything that band ever released. ;)

I don't touch any of the P2P apps (Peer to Peer) as they are riddled with bum files, viruses etc so I couldn't suggest whether Limewire was best or whatever. No problems with Torrents (while in my communities) so I'd never go back to P2P.

italiandomino
09-25-2009, 12:22 PM
I use only 1 .. DC++ .. i am on a private server .. all full cds and all safe .. this is one of those places that you need to know someone to get in .. and i only got 6th on there .. i doubt i would recommend anyone else from here to go on there.

sorry :)