PDA

View Full Version : this is down right rude

wiener
09-24-2009, 11:36 AM
i woke up to a cursing neighbour this morning, yelling at the top of his lungs outside as he found feces smeared all over his brand new sports car.
I was watching from my bedroom window as he got gown on his knees and crying head doiwn on the ground as if someone had just died..."IT'S JUST AN EFFIN CAR" "TAKE IT TO A DRIVE THRU CARWASH" I yelled at him. He says back to me " How would you feel if you had to drive your brand new car through town with dog crap all over it?"

Poor guy, didn't even call the police, guess he's too embarassed. I think it was one of his ticked off girlfriends.

Upper Decker
09-24-2009, 11:40 AM
why did you smear poop on his car?

MaO3
09-24-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm sorry but thats just NASTY!
Who ever did that to him, is just disgusting.
IMHO

Luv'inLife
09-24-2009, 11:49 AM
well it is gross and rude but he didn't need to swear so loud, get out the bucket and deal with it...he obviously ticked someone off or they were jeaulous of his hot wheels.

official soonet pu$$ycat
09-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Take it to a drive thru carwash? What a waste of water. There are kids in other countries who have no drinking water and we're washing cars with it. People today have no respect for the future. I'm just sick with emotion right now. Gosh Dam

b&aMom
09-24-2009, 01:20 PM
How old is your neighbour? Ten? LOL

Doesn't he own a garden hose? Hose 'er down, and off to the car wash if he's too good to wash it himself.

starterwiz
09-24-2009, 01:49 PM
That really stinky fish bait dumped down the cold air intake is much more effective IMO than poop! Or tuna juice if you don't want to waste perfectly good bait.

MissMuffett
09-24-2009, 03:30 PM
I'd b pissed too! Yes, swear, and yes cry!! Have some sympathy people. People work hard for things and stupid kids play stupid pranks. Poor guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewCasa
09-24-2009, 03:34 PM
Probably a crappy car anyway ;)

Well....SOMEBODY had to say it!!

Peety
09-24-2009, 03:57 PM
That really stinky fish bait dumped down the cold air intake is much more effective IMO than poop! Or tuna juice if you don't want to waste perfectly good bait.

Ewwe..

09-24-2009, 08:10 PM
i woke up to a cursing neighbour this morning, yelling at the top of his lungs outside as he found feces smeared all over his brand new sports car.
I was watching from my bedroom window as he got gown on his knees and crying head doiwn on the ground as if someone had just died..."IT'S JUST AN EFFIN CAR" "TAKE IT TO A DRIVE THRU CARWASH" I yelled at him. He says back to me " How would you feel if you had to drive your brand new car through town with dog crap all over it?"

Poor guy, didn't even call the police, guess he's too embarassed. I think it was one of his ticked off girlfriends.

So you are saying you are better than him because you wouldn't be angry, and you'd just take it through the carwash?

verotik66
09-24-2009, 09:12 PM
see now thats funny, whats your address i will get a bucket of cow puckies

Barry Morris
09-24-2009, 09:26 PM
Here's what he SHOULD should have done.

VERY, VERY, quietly, sneak the car out somewhere and wash it off.

Never say a word to anyone.

Eventually the perp will just not be able to stand it and will ask him, "Didja ever find out....", at which point he can say, "YES!!!"

italiandomino
09-24-2009, 09:52 PM
I cant stand rude ppl

09-24-2009, 10:17 PM
I hate hotdogs, they are annoying little basement mongers.

Peety
09-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Here's what he SHOULD should have done.

VERY, VERY, quietly, sneak the car out somewhere and wash it off.

Never say a word to anyone.

Eventually the perp will just not be able to stand it and will ask him, "Didja ever find out....", at which point he can say, "YES!!!"

That is having patience..