PDA

View Full Version : anyone see cloudy with a chance of meatballs?

Giggle Squirt
09-28-2009, 07:28 PM
My son's school is going to see this and I am reading some reviews on it. It sais their is a police officer that beats some one up and some other minor violence. My son gets upset very easy he didn't like coraline or monsters vs aliens. Exactly what happens? I don't want to send him with his class and have him become uspset.

verotik66
09-28-2009, 07:34 PM
lol there wasnt much in either of those , and their isnt much in this one

Macs II
09-28-2009, 07:41 PM
My son's school is going to see this and I am reading some reviews on it. It sais their is a police officer that beats some one up and some other minor violence. My son gets upset very easy he didn't like coraline or monsters vs aliens. Exactly what happens? I don't want to send him with his class and have him become uspset.

Just let him go ..you don't want him to grow up to be a sissy ...do you ?

Giggle Squirt
09-28-2009, 07:45 PM
I plan on letting him go but i just want to make sure he knows what is going to happen.

09-28-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm not messed up from all the a$$ kickin' GI Joe did!!!

Macs II
09-28-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm not messed up from all the a$$ kickin' GI Joe did!!!

right.... not messed up .....you're a male slave to your wife LOL

bluekrissyspikes
09-28-2009, 08:41 PM
and that's how it should be:wink:

09-28-2009, 09:07 PM
right.... not messed up .....you're a male slave to your wife LOL

Let's reality check.

You don't like anything.

You can't keep a women.

You say it's a womens job to cook and clean, since you don't have one, you must be starving and have a dirty house.

I think i'm still a bit better off :)

Macs II
09-28-2009, 09:10 PM
I think i'm still a bit better off

just keep telling yourself that and you'll survive

09-28-2009, 09:17 PM
I will. I practice everyday!

I look around to my clean house, I am well fed, I have clean clothes, I have a loving complete family :)

It's kind of hard not to believe it :)

Macs II
09-28-2009, 09:22 PM
I look around to my clean house, I am well fed, I have clean clothes, I have a loving complete family :)

I'm sure you can clean,cook and do laundry......and I don't doubt your family loves you for it.....:tongue:

Carolyn
09-28-2009, 09:49 PM
I went and saw it on the weekend for my son's birthday party and thought it was a really good movie. Ours was the 3D version (not sure if all theatres will have that). I wouldn't say there was really that much violence in it. Only thing I remember is the police officer jumping on top of a jaywalker.

tired-n-cranky
09-28-2009, 09:54 PM
I will. I practice everyday!....
..... I have a loving complete family :)

How's that RealDoll collection working out for you? :)

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
09-28-2009, 10:10 PM
Now, Now, that could be deemed as a personal attack!!

tired-n-cranky
09-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Now, Now, that could be deemed as a personal attack!!

Maybe by some grumpy old baffoon without a sense of humour... it can be recognized from a mile away I was joking.. by the nice big :) at the end.

Sheesh.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
09-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Maybe by some grumpy old baffoon without a sense of humour... it can be recognized from a mile away I was joking.. by the nice big :) at the end.

Sheesh.

So, if you took the smiley face away you would be serious? People have been banned for less lol

westerngirl
09-29-2009, 08:53 AM
I plan on letting him go but i just want to make sure he knows what is going to happen.

Why don't you read him the book??? Or he probably has already with his class.

Giggle Squirt
09-29-2009, 11:53 AM
He has read the book, and it is not the violence or anything like that, it is when people get upset or angry in movies or on tv and stuff it upsets him, like in beauty and the beast, when the beast gets upset and angry it upsets him, in coraline the way the other mother get upset it upset him. It is different when it is like transformers or robots, but when it is like a person getting upset in a move, cartoon or not it upsets him. Yes my son is a sensative boy.