PDA

View Full Version : "Jon" dropped by TLC

Bufford
09-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Aww poor baby, I wonder what his little cookie will do when she finds out there’s only crumbs left.

Andre
09-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Well seeing as how they'll be pretty damn big crumbs, I image the cookie will stick around and Jon will pick up a bag or more so.

bluekrissyspikes
09-29-2009, 08:49 PM
considering he'll still be making appearances on the show and his new job designing clothes for Ed Hardy I'm sure she'll be fine. besides, now that he doesn't have to pretend to be a responsible dad anymore she'll get more time with him.

Peety
09-29-2009, 08:51 PM
considering he'll still be making appearances on the show and his new job designing clothes for Ed Hardy I'm sure she'll be fine. besides, now that he doesn't have to pretend to be a responsible dad anymore she'll get more time with him.

He should have 6 kids with her ..

bluekrissyspikes
09-29-2009, 08:54 PM
six, eight...maybe he should set his goals a little higher this time and shoot for 10

everywoman
09-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Hmmmm....things get interesting....

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/09/jon_gosselin_puts_brakes_on_th.php

TheManInBlack
09-30-2009, 12:16 AM
Aww poor baby, I wonder what his little cookie will do when she finds out there’s only crumbs left.

I find it hilarious that this guy spend years on tv being embarrassed and mentally abused by his wife in front of millions of people and he gets a girlfriend after he's seperated and he's the bad guy

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
09-30-2009, 12:18 AM
I would like to know how she acted when the cameras were off. If she didnt try to conceal her actions in front of cameras if I were a betting man I would assume she would continue her relentlessly off camera. Someone who is subjected to that daily tends to want to break away from the norm, so to speak, and rebels and looks for someone that is the total opposite..

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
09-30-2009, 12:26 AM
I find it hilarious that this guy spend years on tv being embarrassed and mentally abused by his wife in front of millions of people and he gets a girlfriend after he's seperated and he's the bad guy

Certainly someone like Kate who is on the giving end of bantering does not realize the other end of the equation. In her mind, thats the way she was and she was used to acting like that all the time I suppose, so whats the problem she may think lol

Koss
09-30-2009, 01:27 AM
He's better off without her and the TV show. Maybe poorer, but still better off. I feel bad for the kids in all of this.

Scoff
09-30-2009, 10:59 AM

I agree ... "she" asked for it and good for Jon for replacing that woman. I knew he'd break that off and dive into something younger.

wtf? Designing for Ed Hardy? An IT guy has credentials enough to design for a name like Christian Audigier/Don Ed Hardy? Is that all true?

/rolleyes

I should cancel my latest order :p

bluekrissyspikes
09-30-2009, 11:36 AM
I agree ... "she" asked for it and good for Jon for replacing that woman. I knew he'd break that off and dive into something younger.

wtf? Designing for Ed Hardy? An IT guy has credentials enough to design for a name like Christian Audigier/Don Ed Hardy? Is that all true?

/rolleyes

I should cancel my latest order :p

http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Jon-Gosselin-is-One-Step-Closer-to-His-Clothing-Line/12593.html?

never mind. it appears they have changed their minds about him designing a kids line for ed hardy. now he's starting his own line. good choice.
and now he wants Kate back...lol. i guess he'd rather be with a wife he hates and be on tv than be a man ***** and lose his show.

Scoff
09-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Oh a kid's line .... I see. Hey, $175 for a long sleeve adult tee, a child's may only be $125 :p

Susie Anderson writes: Soon you may be able to call Jon Gosselin a clothing designer (he'll still keep the douchebag label, though).

So what is this? Jon takes abuse and punishment from the psycho broad for years and all the dip**** women writers still stick together? I wonder if any male writers out there threw their personal opinions (skewed) in their columns. I'd like to read those to balance it all out.

People like that shouldn't be given a word editor.

/rant off

Seriously, where's the people complaining about the obsessive compulsive super-b*tch? Why is Jon the bad guy?

SIMBA
09-30-2009, 12:55 PM
I would like to know how she acted when the cameras were off. If she didnt try to conceal her actions in front of cameras if I were a betting man I would assume she would continue her relentlessly off camera. Someone who is subjected to that daily tends to want to break away from the norm, so to speak, and rebels and looks for someone that is the total opposite..

True, and that goes both ways too. Jon has been made out to be the victim too long. I always thought Kate was such a ***** until I started watching more of the show. Jon was an immature mommy's boy. He was totally clueless about anything family orientated. He never looked happy while with the kids. He is the type that wants to do what he wants. I don't blame Kate sometimes for putting him in his place. Stupid people often piss me off. So now it's poor baby Jon. He is the one who is playing mind games and being bitter. He needs to grow the hell up and handle this divorce tactfully. I say good ridence to him anyway. He is annoying and FAR from the lady's man he thinks he is.

Simba

everywoman
09-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Too true. Kinda hard to be a ladies man when you have 8 kids at home- takes a bit of the edge off the "cool" factor I'd think!

everywoman
10-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Oh GAWD....now this??

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20309351,00.html

Luv'inLife
10-01-2009, 12:24 PM
He was the one that wanted off the show and now they took him off he's having one of his tantrums...as far as Kate being a *****...think of how hard it would be to have all those kids and a husband who acted like one, he had no clue and she had to make and enforce the schedules for the the kids. He always just seemed too tag along and do everything half heartedly. He is the one that keep this in the public eye, she is off trying to make a career so she can support all those kids, he is the one in all the pics partying and carrying on.

bluekrissyspikes
10-01-2009, 12:37 PM
haha....now he's proving himself to be the idiot i always knew he was.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
10-01-2009, 12:41 PM
He was the one that wanted off the show and now they took him off he's having one of his tantrums...as far as Kate being a *****...think of how hard it would be to have all those kids and a husband who acted like one, he had no clue and she had to make and enforce the schedules for the the kids. He always just seemed too tag along and do everything half heartedly. He is the one that keep this in the public eye, she is off trying to make a career so she can support all those kids, he is the one in all the pics partying and carrying on.

Like his opinion ever mattered lol. Every time he even hinted at suggesting something she shot it down, time after time. After a little while you learn to shut the hell up. As for partying, if I were him, I would be partying too after being free from the gestapo...

Sweet Little Sister
10-01-2009, 01:40 PM
the lil crybaby is going to be on Larry King tonight if anyone is interested in hearing his take on the whole thing

Peety
10-01-2009, 01:55 PM
the lil crybaby is going to be on Larry King tonight if anyone is interested in hearing his take on the whole thing

He looks like a whinner..

Peety
10-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Watch it, the spelling police are on patrol :smile:

I like it that way..

bluekrissyspikes
10-01-2009, 02:03 PM
i think you mean weiner...lol

Peety
10-01-2009, 02:04 PM
i think you mean weiner...lol

LOl..Where is weiner?

Peety
10-01-2009, 02:35 PM
He was abducted by the mother ship :eek:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3151/2712354808_bf17a89528.jpg

How do you know that? Did the mother ship drop you off and take him?

Bufford
10-01-2009, 02:57 PM

This should be interesting, he will say he wants the “Kate+8 show stopped, reason it may harm his children…..truth he will no longer be 75 grand a show

Toto
10-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Watch it, the spelling police are on patrol :smile:

Yeah? They should have been in front of the house when Jon put up that "No Trespassing" sign. He can't even spell "penalty".

Luv'inLife
10-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah? They should have been in front of the house when Jon put up that "No Trespassing" sign. He can't even spell "penalty".

thats too funny!!

Giggle Squirt
10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
both of them need to give their heads a shake.

Sweet Little Sister
10-02-2009, 09:04 AM

I know! I laughed out loud when i saw that. his name was wrong too..had an 'H' in it..

Toto
10-02-2009, 12:00 PM
I know! I laughed out loud when i saw that. his name was wrong too..had an 'H' in it..

I noticed the strange spelling of his name but I didn't say anything because I thought maybe that's how he spells it. He was born in Hawaii and maybe his parents don't know how to spell either! :wink:

mistyblue
10-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Really I don't care but some how we all seam to get sucked into the drama of this show. I wonder what the kids think about all of this. Once this show is no longer on any more I wonder if those kids will wonder wheres all that fame we all had went? I try not to wach it but I have seen some of the shows and there ok but sometime it looks fake. Any way that is just my thoughts on all of this. :star:

42net1
10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Television brainwashes. It diverts your attention from what is really happening in the world so that the normal everyday joe is clueless to the real world that is very quickly changing.