PDA

View Full Version : bluetooth wireless headsets?

MissMuffett
09-30-2009, 11:14 PM
soo many differnet ones to choose from? we have blackberry curves, any suggestions for a reliable headset, hubby uses his phone from 10-12 hours a day.. Any help would be great!

SSMP
10-01-2009, 09:27 AM
There are a lot of them out there, I have used a few now. One thing I have found is, the ones which actually go into your ear give me ear infections. I now use one which stays on the outside of my ear. The sound quality, both ways, has really improved over the last few years on most brands. Make sure there is some kind of noise reduction.

Lollypop
10-01-2009, 09:50 AM
If he will be wearing it for hours at a time, my sister swears by the brand jawbone or jawbreaker. (I can't remember which). They are pricier but she wears hers all day. I have tried the cheap $20 ones and they hurt my ear. She has bought hers at the cellular store in the hall of station mall.

Chester Field
10-01-2009, 11:19 AM
I've been using a Motorola 350 for a few years now. It lasts a long time on a charge and works great for a cheap BT. It came free with one of my phones and I've never had a reason to replace it. I think it was $50 new 3 or 4 years ago.

Barry Morris
10-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Buy the best. You won't regret it.

chase_me
10-02-2009, 01:07 AM
well not that i am sure you will enter but i am giving away a parrot mini chic on my blog right now it is awesome, adn i will be soon giving away a jawbone prime i believe which hemi says is a really good model.

B.David
10-02-2009, 01:13 AM
I use the Jawbone 2 with my Blackberry 9000 (Bold) and it's perfect. High quality sound, long-lasting battery, and very tiny. :)

Miles From Nowhere
10-02-2009, 12:14 PM
I was looking at the Blueant V1 for it's voice controls but since most of my talking is done in a big truck with a fair amount of cab noise, I opted for the stereo Motorokr S305 Bluetooth headset. It doesn't have the voice control features but the sound clarity and quality reviews are promising. I just ordered it yesterday, so I won't have it for a couple of weeks but I'm hopeful it'll be worth it.

Bluesky
10-02-2009, 12:22 PM
I bought a BlueAnt for the car. I didn't want a head piece for my ear..

BTW, I have an Iphone, and to this day, they still do not support voicecalling for outbound calls. For such a popular phone with so many other good features not to have this was a major disappointment for me. So to call out, I will still have to pull over to make the call, instead of using voice calling. Even many cheap phones support this.. but not Apple. Shame...