PDA

View Full Version : H1n1

puppypower
10-24-2009, 12:20 PM
Okay, so my son has been sick since oct 10, it started with a sore throat, cramping in his stomach, cough. I take him to see his Dr 4 days later who listens to his chest, asks him a few questions, and says he has a virus. Not much we can do, go home. He stays home from school because he is coughing so much and says his throat feels like it is on fire. I get my son all kinds of throat lozenges and halls for the cough, nothing is working, he's still hacking up a lung and his throat is still on fire. He is now at the point he can't get any rest cause he's coughing so much it's with every breath. He starts taking Buckleys, and we all know what that tastes like, but it's still giving him any relief from the cough. I head back to his Dr on the 22nd, Dr listens to his chest, says it's pretty clear and gives him a narcotic cough medicine. He takes it, and still no relief, what kind of a virus is this. I ask the Dr if he has Swine flu and the response is, I think so, but there was no blood work done or swab taken to verify it. So, we go home and on Friday the 23rd he spikes a fever of 103.0 -104.0 I call the Dr again and tell of the fever and ask for something as this kid can't sleep cause of the cough. Dr prescribes Zithromax. My son's coughing has been reduced significantly and he can now get a decent nites sleep. His fever is now a low grade 99.0 - 100.0 . Tell me people, what is your take on this whole H1N1, do you think the Dr should have taken blood work to confirm H1N1 or is the health system too cheap to do the test. there fore people not getting the help they may need or that the health system does not want us to know how many people ACTUALLY have the H1N1?
t

bluekrissyspikes
10-24-2009, 12:39 PM
they probably figure that doing a blood test isn't going to make a differance so why waste money on it? sounds like what we've had here for the last couple weeks. everyone is better now except me and the baby. H1N1 I'm sure has been here since the outbreak started, since everyone coming back from the resorts in mexico was exposed to it and then they catch their direct flight back to sault ste marie to infect us all.

your son probably has strep throat though. do a quick google search. Zithromax is used to treat strep throat and other bacterial infections. h1n1 is a virus so i don't think that medication would work on it all that well.

Xzavia
10-24-2009, 12:43 PM
If he even thought it might be the H1N1 he should have ordered the bloodwork, IMO.

But on the other side of the coin he's probably seeing many many cases everyday where people are coming in with the same symptoms and demanding antibiotics for their kids as well. Schools attendance rates are extremely low lately as people have clued into the fact that if your kid is sick keep them home.

If it was my child I'd too be frustrated watching and listening to them suffer with this nasty virus. Too bad he couldn't have gotten the better antibiotic first off and avoided suffering so long.

Scary part is that I don't think we've seen the worst of this yet.

b&aMom
10-24-2009, 12:45 PM
They won't test specifically for pH1N1 likely because it is the only flu really going around. You can figure he has it. Watch for the waves of exhaustion. I'm online buds with a number of people in Canada and the US who have come down with it since mid-August, and the cough, secondary lung infections (ie. pneumonia), and the exhaustion are the worst parts. You can figure it will be a good while before he's back to 100%.

Incidentally, there are two good herbals you could have on hand for illness in your house. Elderberry extract (berry juice) is really good for slowing the replication of the virus, and allows the body to get a slow handle on it, instead of the immune system going hog wild...it's the immune system in overdrive that causes the fevers, aches, pains, etc. Oil of Oregano, while icky tasting (not any worse than Buckley's cough syrup), is excellent for bacterial infections (ie. Strep throat). It is REAL oregano, not what is sold in the grocery stores as oregano. We've lived by these two herbal aids for about 6 winters now, and boy, is the illness time and suffering reduced dramatically. My 14 year old has been suffering the sore throat for about 24 hours, so she's on the oil of oregano, I suspect strep, since there are no other symptoms, and apparently it's going around.

Another I haven't tried, but have heard of kids that recently/currently have the flu are having good success with is mullein for coughing. If interested, google it, I have never used it.

These things are nice and handy to have in a medicine cabinet, just like you would Tylenol or ibuprofen. That way these can be tried before having to go to the doc. We don't go to the doc anymore for these kinds of things after using them.

Hope your son gets over it all very soon.

Tutones
10-24-2009, 02:35 PM
If he even thought it might be the H1N1 he should have ordered the bloodwork, IMO.

But on the other side of the coin he's probably seeing many many cases everyday where people are coming in with the same symptoms and demanding antibiotics for their kids as well. Schools attendance rates are extremely low lately as people have clued into the fact that if your kid is sick keep them home.

If it was my child I'd too be frustrated watching and listening to them suffer with this nasty virus. Too bad he couldn't have gotten the better antibiotic first off and avoided suffering so long.

Scary part is that I don't think we've seen the worst of this yet.

Why? So he can sit in the lab waiting room and infect 20 or 30 more people? Confirming that it is H1N1 will not change the treatment of recovery. A virus cannot be treated with antibiotics. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections. If antibiotics helped, he probably had strep throat (which is running rampant right now, too).

b&aMom
10-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Strep throat doesn't cause a persistant cough. Antibiotics are often needed after coming down with a virus, as bacteria floating around takes the opportunity of a weakened immune system (fighting the virus), thereby causing a secondary infection...this time bacterial. That's why some develop pneumonia after getting the flu.

IMHO
10-24-2009, 04:05 PM
If you ALL get the h1n1 shot...I won't have to. Many i talk to are not taking the chance on this rapidly produced shot. Gov has to use what they orederd from the chemical companies..so thus the big push.

verotik66
10-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Okay, so my son has been sick since oct 10, it started with a sore throat, cramping in his stomach, cough. I take him to see his Dr 4 days later who listens to his chest, asks him a few questions, and says he has a virus. Not much we can do, go home. He stays home from school because he is coughing so much and says his throat feels like it is on fire. I get my son all kinds of throat lozenges and halls for the cough, nothing is working, he's still hacking up a lung and his throat is still on fire. He is now at the point he can't get any rest cause he's coughing so much it's with every breath. He starts taking Buckleys, and we all know what that tastes like, but it's still giving him any relief from the cough. I head back to his Dr on the 22nd, Dr listens to his chest, says it's pretty clear and gives him a narcotic cough medicine. He takes it, and still no relief, what kind of a virus is this. I ask the Dr if he has Swine flu and the response is, I think so, but there was no blood work done or swab taken to verify it. So, we go home and on Friday the 23rd he spikes a fever of 103.0 -104.0 I call the Dr again and tell of the fever and ask for something as this kid can't sleep cause of the cough. Dr prescribes Zithromax. My son's coughing has been reduced significantly and he can now get a decent nites sleep. His fever is now a low grade 99.0 - 100.0 . Tell me people, what is your take on this whole H1N1, do you think the Dr should have taken blood work to confirm H1N1 or is the health system too cheap to do the test. there fore people not getting the help they may need or that the health system does not want us to know how many people ACTUALLY have the H1N1?
t

The correct test for H1N1 flu and seasonal flu is a nasopharyngeal swab. This is a swab that goes up the nose and into the back of the throat. Saliva is not an accurate test, and a blood test is not considered the "gold standard" in testing either. Once swabbed your sample will go to the lab where it will be processed to see if it is positive for Influenza A. If your sample is positive for Influenza A, it will then go on to be tested for H1N1 swine flu. Keep in mind that seasonal flu is beginning to circulate, and there are many subtypes of seasonal flu as well.

bluekrissyspikes
10-24-2009, 05:30 PM
If you ALL get the h1n1 shot...I won't have to. Many i talk to are not taking the chance on this rapidly produced shot. Gov has to use what they orederd from the chemical companies..so thus the big push.

they said on the news that it's made the exact same way as the regular flu shot.

crazymamma
10-24-2009, 07:25 PM
well my hubby's been sick...doc says go to hospital hospital says go to docs....argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High fevers bad chest cough...sweats cold spells...been a week...i'm keeping him hydrated and fed...hoping we can get into someone on MONDAY!

Sweet Little Sister
10-24-2009, 08:10 PM
spent the afternoon at the Walk-In-Clinic today..both my girls had fevers, sore throat, body aches, headache and fatigue..lots of kids there with those symptoms..
they both have strep.
Dr said H1N1 is nothing to worry about uless you are an infant or if your immune system is supressed..

Pleiades
10-24-2009, 08:27 PM
H1N1 is overrated. The government is doing exactly what it did back in the 70's when the swine flu broke out back then. Scaring the public for no reason. People survived the swine flu in the 70's and we will get through with the 2009 swine flu. Is there any reason why they have to use mercury in the flu vaccines? Something that is totally poisonous to our bodies? It never really made sense to me.

bluekrissyspikes
10-24-2009, 09:27 PM
they have a single dose vial of the vaccines available that doesn't contain the mercury. only the multi-dosage vials have it in them.

kitty&mimi
10-25-2009, 08:26 AM
h1n1 --fever comes on suddenly...
anyway i had that respiratory infection--i guess im going on 4 weeks now
im just getting better now....
just drink that danactive yogurt with l caseis defensis in it lol

Ultra54
10-25-2009, 10:29 AM
I hope your son is ok and I feel your stress as I find myself now worring about my family members ever sniffle or what ever and thinking it's the onset of this flu. This being said I have to tell you about my night. Around 11 my better half began complaining about a sore stomach and she went off to bed. Basically for two hours she would have to get up to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes or so. AFter a couple hrs she began vommiting also. So at 3 I listen as she gets up again and I hear her in the washroom followed by a loud thud! I jump out of bed and there she is sprawled out, eyes wide open with a million mile away stare on the floor. I go into panic mode and lift her limp body back to the bed and head for the phone. As I grab it I hear her call my name and shes wondering where she is. Basically she pleads with me to not call 911 and I watched over her the rest of the night. As of this morning she is much better with no upset stomach but just weak feeling. She never had a fever or resperatory symptoms either. I'm making her drink lots of fluids and will keep a close eye on her all day. I called the hospital last night and the person on the phone suggested I call tella health. What a mistake that was, put on hold and told they are all busy and call back in 2 hrs. I felt that going to emerge would be a waste. The tella health did say that h1n1 is always associated with sore throat/ coughing and a fever. I think she has/had picked up something along the lines of food poisening. I will watch close toay.

kitty&mimi
10-25-2009, 11:24 AM
ultra she could have been dehydrated when she fell and had a blank stare..dehydration messes u up!!!!
keep on making sure she drinks....gatorade too

HDV
10-25-2009, 11:33 AM
her blood pressure may of been low as well and may of contributed to her passing out. When you have low blood pressure, when you lay down and dont move you are ok but as soon as you go to stand up or move you will drop and black out. She should go to emerg if she is still like that today.

X-Man
10-25-2009, 04:03 PM
The SAH has been flooded with these types for a week now. Its going around

Ultra54
10-25-2009, 05:33 PM
I suspect you are right and I went out and bought some gatorade. You mentioned that maybe the dehidration caused the passing out and I agree but after 1 minute she was back. It is wild when someone goes into that state. Her body was but a shell of herself and you could tell her mind was detached and it wasn't my wife I was carrying. Then within a minute she was back and I could see it in her eyes.

MaO3
10-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Same thing just happened last week to my mom. Abdominal pain, etc... she was in the bathroom when my dad heard a thump. He ran to her and she was on the floor, she'd passed out between the bathroom and the chair she was heading to.

It took my mom about 3 or 4 days to feel like herself again.
Its a nasty gastro-intestinal virus - I'd say.

verotik66
10-25-2009, 06:09 PM
they have a single dose vial of the vaccines available that doesn't contain the mercury. only the multi-dosage vials have it in them.

it is not available to the general public in canada and has been allocated to only pregnant women, they bought so few of them, i will not be suprised that the politicians move to the front of this line, politicians in germany bought the unadjuvated one for them and the regular one for the general population

Tutones
10-25-2009, 06:58 PM
People survived the swine flu in the 70's and we will get through with the 2009 swine flu. I

If you do your research, you would know that the reason 'people survived the swine flu in the '70's' is because it NEVER CIRCULATED IN THE GENERAL POPULATION. The only reported outbreak was on a military base in the US and not one case was ever reported outside of that military base.

It's safe to say this time that it is actually circulating quite virulently in the general population. Personally, I'll get the shot and so will my kids. At least that way I know I'm not helping the virus spread to someone who may actually die from it.

TheManInBlack
10-25-2009, 08:16 PM
The SAH has been flooded with these types for a week now. Its going around

Flood cause the media has played this up so bad that every person with a sniffle or cough is running down there thinking they are dying from H1N1.

TheManInBlack
10-25-2009, 08:18 PM
If you do your research, you would know that the reason 'people survived the swine flu in the '70's' is because it NEVER CIRCULATED IN THE GENERAL POPULATION. The only reported outbreak was on a military base in the US and not one case was ever reported outside of that military base.

It's safe to say this time that it is actually circulating quite virulently in the general population. Personally, I'll get the shot and so will my kids. At least that way I know I'm not helping the virus spread to someone who may actually die from it.

Actually your helped spread the desease by getting the shot.
looks like they are just culling the herd.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2009/10/25/man-h1n1-clinics-open.html
Officials are encouraging these groups to get vaccinated first:

People of aboriginal ancestry. (I especially like this one. they should have just gave them blankets)
Children between six months and five years of age.
Patients at risk of chronic illnesses.
People with weak immune systems.

Pleiades
10-25-2009, 09:30 PM
People of aboriginal ancestry. (I especially like this one. they should have just gave them blankets)
Actually, you're not too far off. The federal government already shipped a ton of body bags to the northern comunities as part of their emergency kits.

TheManInBlack
10-25-2009, 11:53 PM
Funny that Obama has made this a national emergency. But he and his family won't be getting the shots

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=42413

Pleiades
10-26-2009, 01:18 AM
Funny that Obama has made this a national emergency. But he and his family won't be getting the shots
Well, that's understandable. If he's not in the designated group to get a shot. Also makes you wonder though, how important is the shot when he and his family will not be getting it. Hmmmm...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2009/10/20/obama_gets_a_flu_shot_but_not.html?wprss=44

kitty&mimi
10-26-2009, 12:37 PM
regarding the shot, im calling ahu today to find out so i'll let u all know when i find out...here is the question
is the shot that they're giving in the school the same as the shot that u get at the cambrian mall? the reason i ask is because the cambrian mall one is done twice (my daughter is 4 and it's her first time, same with seasonal flu shot, so she will get a total of 4 shots) will this be the case in the school too? like will the nurse come back twice for the children that need two shots???

wiener
10-26-2009, 12:42 PM
In all seriousness, i think we should have a sticky about H1N1 in the soo, just to keep us updated of all the latest news, facts, etc. i think this virus is of much more greater importance than a geriatric rock band.

Xzavia
10-26-2009, 12:56 PM
Hubby just called from work and said there was something on the radio about the Government closing all schools across Ontario due to this outbreak. Tried finding some info online about it but come up empty, anyone have any info?

b&aMom
10-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Nothing on that via news search with Google. Doesn't make sense, since they will be giving the vax to kids at the schools. Maybe Michigan? The UP had a number of schools closed last week, including some in Soo, Mi.

Xzavia
10-26-2009, 01:02 PM
No it was Ontario, the news had mentioned Michigan closing it's schools to try and control the outbreak somewhat and that Ontario would soon be following suit.

Apparently here in town Bawating has the worst outbreak of kids between sick from the flu or this.

b&aMom
10-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Ok. Haven't been listening to the radio.

My daughter is one of the ones currently home from Bawating. Light symptoms started the end of last school week, but today's the first time she's had a fever.

Will keep my eyes open for anything about closing Ontario schools.

kitty&mimi
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
ok ahu called me back within half an hour...they are good
anyway children under 9 get 2 doses
so they're not sure if nurse will come back to schools to give second dose or if they will have to go to cambrian mall for their second dose

bluekrissyspikes
10-26-2009, 03:31 PM
where at cambrian mall do you go to get the shot?

kitca
10-26-2009, 03:33 PM
i just called the clinic (group health) and asked about the appts. since hubby and i work in health care we are considered high risk and are the first to get the shots. they are booking this week. as for kids they are not booking into the 2-3rd week of november. thats for cambrian mall and in the schools.

what worries me is that that younger females seem to be the hardest hit by this. im not a fan of regular vaccinations these days, but with h1n1, im kinda scared. my dad told me he heard of a young girl in timmins and a young girl in ottawa both dying from this in the last 2 days. they were healthy and it came on them fast. one girl got medical help immediatly and still didnt make it. im not as worried about it for myself as i am with my daughter. i know enough to wash my hands and use the satitizer ten thousand times a day, but she doesnt.

and for some reason st. basil's wasnt booking the shots, only mary's? and 3 of the public high schools also. anyway, thats the latest.

kitty&mimi
10-26-2009, 04:03 PM
where at cambrian mall do you go to get the shot?

right now for h1n1 it's right beside the canadian tire, where the uniform store was, then later on for seasonal flu shots it's 2 doors down from that (that's what the lady from ghc said today)

bluekrissyspikes
10-26-2009, 07:15 PM
do we need an appointment? i don't usually do flu shots but my step-son has already brought me home 3 illnesses since he started jk and i don't want to be too sick to look after the kids. the baby should probably get it too i guess.

Giggle Squirt
10-26-2009, 08:03 PM
I don't know what is going around but I called my sons's school today to let them know he wouldn't be their and they said half the school was out sick. :S I really think they should close down the schools for a day or two and go in and clean. I would volunteer to go in and clean.

kitty&mimi
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM
do we need an appointment? I don't usually do flu shots but my step-son has already brought me home 3 illnesses since he started jk and i don't want to be too sick to look after the kids. The baby should probably get it too i guess.

541-2332

TheManInBlack
10-26-2009, 10:14 PM
LOL Everyone is hilarious in here. No ones seen a case but they've HEARD alot. Go get your shots everyone

bluekrissyspikes
10-26-2009, 10:16 PM
541-2332

thanks.:wink:

SIMBA
10-26-2009, 10:18 PM
If there are outbreaks in the schools, it should be mentioned which schools so we can have a choice whether or not to send our child to school. Those schools that are hit should be closed. You'll never see it happen though.

bluekrissyspikes
10-26-2009, 10:20 PM
there's going to be an outbreak at every school because once one kid gets it they are going to spread it to their whole class and kids don't just stay around kids in their own school. then the parents will catch it and spread it around at work.

TheManInBlack
10-26-2009, 10:20 PM
This is the first reason why your shouldn't have the shot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Glocer
This man is the CEO of Thomson Reuters and former CEO of Reuters (pretty much where all media stories come from)

But He is a director of Merck & Co., Inc Also (Maker of the Swine Flu Vaccine)

HRMMMMM Maybe the reason why all the swine flu hype is going around. Think maybe alot of stories are hitting the news to drive up the earnings of his other company

In case you don't like WIKI as a couce. Maybe you'll trust FORBES
http://people.forbes.com/profile/thomas-henry-glocer/52780

Jinxs1973
10-26-2009, 10:28 PM
VACCINE CREATORS WILL REFUSE THE H1N1 VACCINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfobwxnS-BQ

WHO made the AIDS VIRUS THEN PUT IT IN A VACCINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKub44RWuGo
http://articles.latimes.com/1988-06-02/news/mn-5832_1_monkey-virus
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13372665/AIDS---Man-Made-Holocaust
This is a multi-part series about Swine flu, vaccines & you. Please watch the whole series to get a full understanding of the seriousness of our situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obA4qzX5zLc

TheManInBlack
10-26-2009, 10:33 PM
Jinx dude you have to stop posting this fearmonger crap. It's making you look like a tin foil hat man. You have to give them crediable facts not fearmongering

GRUMPY
10-26-2009, 10:36 PM
541-2332

now that you have the number try and get through to the other end.

b&aMom
10-26-2009, 10:37 PM
LOL Everyone is hilarious in here. No ones seen a case but they've HEARD alot. Go get your shots everyone

Thanks, but no thanks. We already have something, so unless they're willing to test us, we're not getting any shots. Not to mention most of us will probably have, or have had it by the time we're ALLOWED to get shots.

Super Gram
10-26-2009, 10:49 PM
One man is in intensive care with the swine flu.I was
informed today

Jinxs1973
10-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Jinx dude you have to stop posting this fearmonger crap. It's making you look like a tin foil hat man. You have to give them crediable facts not fearmongering

These are links to CREDIBLE stuff that people can read, no? This thread is about the H1N1 and I am going to post everything I have read about it and what I can show in videos. It is the truth backed buy credible evidence. And videos are better for the ones who don't want to take the time to read.

Jinxs1973
10-26-2009, 10:58 PM
And as for fear mongering, how many people are going to get their shot. And who told them? Sure wasn't me DRIVING THE FEAR INTO EVERYONE, is it? Nope the mainstream media does that and the little guys like me have to fight back with even harder stuff to try and wake people up from the trans. I me no harm to anyone but people people start taking the time to find out the truth.

Jinxs1973
10-26-2009, 11:18 PM
http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Miscellaneous/do_not_let_your_child_get_flu_vaccine_--_9_reasons_why_061020090.html <--------READ-------
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/swine-flu-vaccine-programme-begins-as-deaths-pass-100-mark-1803636.html <----------READ-------
http://www.westmeathexaminer.ie/opinion/comment/articles/2009/10/21/392068-vaccines-why-we-cant-glibly-dismiss-conspiracy-theories/ <--------READ--------
http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/39918 <---------READ-----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtaBnRWgGb8 <---------5 Part WATCH--------
http://www.theflucase.com/ <--------Jane Bürgermeister----------

TheManInBlack
10-26-2009, 11:26 PM
And as for fear mongering, how many people are going to get their shot. And who told them? Sure wasn't me DRIVING THE FEAR INTO EVERYONE, is it? Nope the mainstream media does that and the little guys like me have to fight back with even harder stuff to try and wake people up from the trans. I me no harm to anyone but people people start taking the time to find out the truth.

read this above quote. You can't wake up to this without having someone to put it in proper context for you. The infromation can be traumatic. You need to step back and see the strawmen from the facts.

verotik66
10-27-2009, 12:10 AM

good luck getting through on that line, they have bell canada working on it so more people can get through, might be better by the end of the day tues.

verotik66
10-27-2009, 12:11 AM
One man is in intensive care with the swine flu.I was
informed today

there are several patients on ventilators with h1n1 atm

verotik66
10-27-2009, 12:12 AM

sorry but i seen a case or two in person, i'm still alive

TheManInBlack
10-27-2009, 12:52 AM
sorry but i seen a case or two in person, i'm still alive

I was being sarcastic:tongue:

Jinxs1973
10-27-2009, 01:04 AM
OK start by reading Wikipedia about 2009 flu pandemic vaccine,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_vaccine ,then read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemrix . Now when you done reading keep in mind that Heath Canada has given the OK for Arepanrix and the UK has be cleared for Pandemrix. When you look at both product information .pdf's given by both Countries there is a very alarming section that they know the public will not look at and that is the Whole thing. But there are people out there that do. Only difference between is they twist words.
Copied and pasted from Heath Canada
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodpharma/legislation/interimorders-arretesurgence/prodinfo-vaccin-eng.php
Information from non-clinical studies

The ability to induce protection against homologous vaccine strains was assessed non-clinically with A/Indonesia/05/05 (H5N1) using a ferret challenge model.

* Challenge with a homologous pandemic H5N1 strain (A/Indonesia/5/05)

In this protection experiment, the ferrets (six ferrets/group) were immunized intramuscularly with vaccine candidate containing three different doses of H5N1 antigen (7.5, 3.8 and 1.9 µg of HA antigen) adjuvanted with the standard dose or half dose of AS03. Control groups included ferrets immunized with adjuvant alone and non-adjuvanted vaccine (7.5 µg HA). Ferrets immunized with the non adjuvanted H5N1 influenza vaccine were not protected from death and showed similar reduced lung viral loads and degree of viral shedding in the upper respiratory tract as those exhibited by ferrets immunized with the adjuvant alone. Conversely the combination of a range of doses of H5N1 antigen with AS03 adjuvant was able to protect against mortality and to reduce lung virus loads and viral shedding after intra-tracheal challenge with a homologous wild type H5N1 virus. Serological testing indicated a direct correlation between vaccines induced HI and neutralising antibody titres in protected animals compared to antigen and adjuvant controls.

and if you Google UK_Pandemrix_SPC.pdf there is the pdf for Pandemrix from the UK.

Read it when you get to Information from non-clinical studies, look up the words if you don't know what they mean. In all shortness all the ferrets died shortly after receiving the shot. And I will quote from the section..."all animals died or had to be euthanized as they were MORIBUND, three to four days after the start of the challenge."

Noun

Singular
moribund

Plural
moribunds

moribund (plural moribunds)

1. (archaic) A person who is near to dying.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/moribund

So what they are saying is that they where dieing after the shot.

Pleiades
10-27-2009, 03:09 AM
http://www.foodconsumer.org/newsite/Non-food/Miscellaneous/do_not_let_your_child_get_flu_vaccine_--_9_reasons_why_061020090.html <--------READ-------
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/swine-flu-vaccine-programme-begins-as-deaths-pass-100-mark-1803636.html <----------READ-------
http://www.westmeathexaminer.ie/opinion/comment/articles/2009/10/21/392068-vaccines-why-we-cant-glibly-dismiss-conspiracy-theories/ <--------READ--------
http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/39918 <---------READ-----------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtaBnRWgGb8 <---------5 Part WATCH--------
http://www.theflucase.com/ <--------Jane Bürgermeister----------
I wonder why no one takes you seriously. Can you not post anything without using youtube as reference and reliable source? All I see is youtube, youtube youtube. Man, get a grip. LOL

Oh and wiki, now there's another real reliable source where anyone can post and put whatever they want on there.

gouligann
10-27-2009, 06:44 AM
Jinx, how many hours a day do you watch youtube videos to find things that scare you? Then you pass them onto us "fortunate" members of soonet in an attempt to scare us too.

If you aren't employed, you should seek a job where you would fit right in as a analyzer of statistics. Most of them are highly paid for producing bull**** studies.

gouligann
10-27-2009, 06:48 AM
Jinx, now here's something you and all of us, SHOULD be worried about...
http://www.unfairtaxgrab.com/home.html

The statistics for these proposed Harmonized sales taxes are scary, and everyone should sign this petition.

((Sorry to hijack this thread and if the mods want to move this into politics, that's ok too))

kitty&mimi
10-27-2009, 07:56 AM

i called yesterday morning, put it on speaker phone, and waited not even 5 min before someone answered

Jinxs1973
10-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Jinx, how many hours a day do you watch youtube videos to find things that scare you? Then you pass them onto us "fortunate" members of soonet in an attempt to scare us too.

If you aren't employed, you should seek a job where you would fit right in as a analyzer of statistics. Most of them are highly paid for producing bull**** studies.

Sorry for posting vids as I see you must be from goulais and must have dial up, or are just to tired to read. Those are credible websites with credible journalists. Easier to bash.

Strife
10-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Sorry for posting vids as I see you must be from goulais and must have dial up, or are just to tired to read. Those are credible websites with credible journalists. Easier to bash.

Indeed...Youtube is a very credible website indeed *end sarcasm*

Jinxs1973
10-27-2009, 09:04 AM
I wonder why no one takes you seriously. Can you not post anything without using youtube as reference and reliable source? All I see is youtube, youtube youtube. Man, get a grip. LOL

Oh and wiki, now there's another real reliable source where anyone can post and put whatever they want on there.

Easy to knock down instead of doing Due Diligence.

Krysta
10-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Question ... If you have symtoms are you to go get tested?
And if you do have it is there anything you can do to help get over it, or are you on your own?

See my son is pretty sick however I don't want to go down if theres nothing that can be done anyways. However if we did go down to get tested he could catch it while there if someone else has it. So not sure was to do here when you have a very sick 5 year old. :(

SIMBA
10-27-2009, 09:38 AM
I like how they call it "the flu season". In all actuality it's called "the kids are back to school season". It starts there, therefore it should be prevented as much as possible. For starters there should be a specific protocol for any epidemics such as this. Kids that are sick NEED TO STAY AT HOME for starters. There needs to be a rigorous cleaning of the school DAILY and aired out on a regular basis. Until then this is going to continue to happen every single year with a different label to the flu.

Jinxs1973
10-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Now this is all credible reading for those who want to take the time.

Swine flu jab boy rushed to hospital
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/swine-flu-jab-boy-rushed-to-hospital-14543347.html

Germans want swine flu vaccines swapped
THE GERMAN Medical Association (BAK) has advised against giving young children and pregnant women the new swine flu vaccine Pandemrix, containing an immune system-stimulating compound.
http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2009/1021/1224257146987.html

Swine Flu Cases Overestimated?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/21/cbsnews_investigates/main5404829.shtml

And the media has hyped it up so friggin bad people are in fear to the point they are stealing the "SHOT".
Mom Charged with Stealing Swine Flu Vaccine

The Cabell County Sheriff’s Office says a Huntington woman has been arrested for stealing a vial of swine flu vaccine during a vaccination clinic on Thursday.
http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/65785422.html

This, this is called Due Diligence. I go looking for the stuff because the MAINSTREAM MEDIA won't put it on the T.V...

b&aMom
10-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Question ... If you have symtoms are you to go get tested?
And if you do have it is there anything you can do to help get over it, or are you on your own?

See my son is pretty sick however I don't want to go down if theres nothing that can be done anyways. However if we did go down to get tested he could catch it while there if someone else has it. So not sure was to do here when you have a very sick 5 year old. :(

Krysta, don't go anywhere unless he begins to have difficulty breathing. That is the big complication with this thing. And if it happens, don't wait, go directly to the walk in clinic or ER. They are not testing unless the patient has an underlying medical condition that puts them at risk, or if the case is severe. For verification of that see today's Sault Star article about the testing issue:

http://www.saultstar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2148371

DM46
10-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Just found this on the net. Its a map of the world with the death toll from each continent. It also shows all the provinces of Canada.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=MSNN15&mkt=en-ca&cp=47.989922~0&style=h&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=65D17AD3A873FA93!634&encType=1

puppypower
10-28-2009, 02:19 AM
Well, I went BACK to GHC walkin clinic last nite. They WOULD NOT do a swab. I was told that they would only do a swab if I was admitted to the hospital with respiratory issues along with this flu. I was told by the Dr that what we had is just the plain old flu. I guess if you get the H1N1 you will be admitted to the hospital. Interesting. I am still frustrated that I could not get a confirmation on what we had. I was told to get the shot anyway, even if what I have was the H1N1, how stupid is that??
I on the other had was given a throat swab, as I have had a sore throat for over a week.
Any thoughts?

Sweet Little Sister
10-28-2009, 09:19 AM
I on the other had was given a throat swab, as I have had a sore throat for over a week.
Any thoughts?

strep presents with the same symptoms as h1n1...they were probably checking you for that.
my kids are just getting over it.

rmkryan
10-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Could be mono.

SIMBA
10-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Last night I was in Walmart and couldn't believe how packed it was! There were lots of sick people/kids in there too! I absolutely had to go out last night despite my not wanting to leave the house. My kids are sick and are at home since Monday. My youngest one is feeling better but I'm still not sending them until this virus is settled down. I was talking to some people and found out that St Paul had 70 kids absent!
I think it's just better that we try and stay at home as much as possible (aside from work) until this blows over.

Jinxs1973
10-28-2009, 10:05 AM
U.S. may end up discarding unused H1N1 vaccine

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE59Q3O720091028

b&aMom
10-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Yeah, but did you READ the article? They are currently SHORT vaccine.

Slow
10-28-2009, 10:19 AM
H1N1 got this cat three days off work ;)

Jinxs1973
10-28-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh this is a good one....

Swine flu fears over football spitting

London, England (CNN) -- A UK health agency has warned footballers to stop their "disgusting" habit of spitting as it could lead to the spread of the H1N1 virus.

A spokesman for the country's Health Protection Agency was quoted by the Press Association as saying: "Spitting is disgusting at all times. It's unhygienic and unhealthy, particularly if you spit close to other people.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/28/footballers.spit.swine.flu/index.html

Jinxs1973
10-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Pandemic Monitoring System

http://www.idemc.org/index.php

Real time monitoring.

official soonet pu$$ycat
10-28-2009, 02:46 PM
I think something bad is gonna happen one day.

Jinxs1973
10-28-2009, 07:14 PM
Majority of Chinese refuse vaccine against swine flu
Parents do not trust the quality and effectiveness of the vaccine. Suspected because of past scandals over drugs and foods. But many can not even pay for the vaccination. China fourth last place for the distribution of medical resources.

http://www.asianews.it/index.php?l=en&art=16684&size=A
"33 thousand cases of infection with A/H1N1 and 2 deaths."

8th
10-28-2009, 09:22 PM
I think something bad is gonna happen one day.yep.

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Funny now that the vaccine is here they are causing a false scarcity to get people lining up. There were 300 people lined up at a toronto clinic this morning and the line started at 3am

SIMBA
10-29-2009, 09:15 AM
I have to agree. It is getting ridiculous! I have never seen so much paranoia in all my life!! The media is making more of it than it really is. I mean come on...if it were that serious don't you think that there would be schools closing or stores? There would be some sort of protocol. I think we all need to sit and think logically about this and stop being sucked in by all the hype. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!
Treat it like every other flu virus that happens EVERY DAMN YEAR and take precautions and you'll be fine!!

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 10:30 AM
I have to agree. It is getting ridiculous! I have never seen so much paranoia in all my life!! The media is making more of it than it really is. I mean come on...if it were that serious don't you think that there would be schools closing or stores? There would be some sort of protocol. I think we all need to sit and think logically about this and stop being sucked in by all the hype. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!
Treat it like every other flu virus that happens EVERY DAMN YEAR and take precautions and you'll be fine!!

Wheres you tinfoil hat..............Sorry I couldn'r resist

VACCINE BAD

b&aMom
10-29-2009, 11:02 AM
Oh, please.

Vaccines are neither bad nor good. For some people, receiving a vax is better than the risks or disease, depending on the situation. For others, the vax *could* trigger health issues down the road. I don't know your health situation, you don't know mine. I don't know your genetics and family health history, you don't know mine. It's all individual, and an individual decision.

Those who scream you shouldn't get the vax, it's dangerous!, and those that scream that those who don't are jeopardizing the health of others need to get over themselves. People have very good reasons for making their decisions, and if someone else doesn't like the decision,

TOO BAD!

HDV
10-29-2009, 11:32 AM
My wife did not want to vaccinate my daughter or me or her, after talking to doctors and family she bit the bullet and made the appointment for monday to have all 3 of us vaccinated for the h1n1. She talked to our daughters doctor and this is what she said.
She recommended it. She said it has been tested on 40,000 people but has NOT been tested on children under 3 yrs of age. Our daughter is 16 months. They say to have every child 6 months and older done. She also said that after my daughter receives this shot she will more then likely get flu like symptoms for a day or 2. Now my wife is back to questioning is this is a good idea or not now. My daughter has never been sick since she was born, most children her age have been sick or had the flu. I don't want her to get sick. when she get her immunizations shots she always gets high fevers for a day or two. SO I dont knwo what to do, I want her to be vaccinated and begged my wife to do it, so she is, but I wonder if Im making a mistake. Has anyone here had their child under 2 yrs of age done? Or are you going to have it done? Id so how did they react after the shot? They said no one would get this shot till November 1st but i know a handful of people who have already gotten it.

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 11:40 AM
My wife did not want to vaccinate my daughter or me or her, after talking to doctors and family she bit the bullet and made the appointment for monday to have all 3 of us vaccinated for the h1n1. She talked to our daughters doctor and this is what she said.
She recommended it. She said it has been tested on 40,000 people but has NOT been tested on children under 3 yrs of age. Our daughter is 16 months. They say to have every child 6 months and older done. She also said that after my daughter receives this shot she will more then likely get flu like symptoms for a day or 2. Now my wife is back to questioning is this is a good idea or not now. My daughter has never been sick since she was born, most children her age have been sick or had the flu. I don't want her to get sick. when she get her immunizations shots she always gets high fevers for a day or two. SO I dont knwo what to do, I want her to be vaccinated and begged my wife to do it, so she is, but I wonder if Im making a mistake. Has anyone here had their child under 2 yrs of age done? Or are you going to have it done? Id so how did they react after the shot? They said no one would get this shot till November 1st but i know a handful of people who have already gotten it.

Please keep questioning, and reading this vaccine has not been properly tested. Make the decision thats right for you but use your head not fear. PLease

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 11:43 AM
If you child received previous flu vaccines and has not had reactions to those the child will be fine.

Think of it this way! Get the vaccine and be protected or not get the vaccine for your child and he/she dies from complications of H1N1.

I know someone who vaccinated a 10 month old and a 2 year old on Tuesday and they are both fine.

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 11:46 AM
If you child received previous flu vaccines and has not had reactions to those the child will be fine.

Think of it this way! Get the vaccine and be protected or not get the vaccine for your child and he/she dies from complications of H1N1.

I know someone who vaccinated a 10 month old and a 2 year old on Tuesday and they are both fine.

Thats great. what about the ones who arent?

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Thats great. what about the ones who arent?

Do you have any proof that there is anyone out there who got this vaccine and had major side affects or died as a result of it? I searched endlessly for 2 days and found not a thing!

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 11:48 AM

I'll be fine and my kid will be fine. We didn't die from the flu last year the year before that and OH yeah the year before that. Enjoy your shot., I hope nothing happens to you but I'm not getting this shot and theres alot of people who are int he same boat as me. I also don;t scare easy so thats another difference between us

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 11:50 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 11:53 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

A reputable North American source would do more justice to your cause than this link you posted! That article is also from August 15, 2009 even before this currently used vaccine was being given? So what vaccine is this article referring to?

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 11:55 AM
actually it wouldn't. cause it seems the the northamerican media is all about pushing people to be vaccinated

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 11:57 AM
actually it wouldn't. cause it seems the the northamerican media is all about pushing people to be vaccinated

Can you answer then my previous question as to what vaccine that article was referring to due to the fact that the article is from August 2009?????

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 12:11 PM
I've done my research. Why do I need to do yours as well? Go research it yourself. You said that you got all the info before you vaccinated your whole family. I guess you didn't

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 12:18 PM
The truth is, no medical research facility has any results as this H1N1 vaccine is very new. They have no info on long term side effects, nothing. Bottom line, everyone who gets the shot will be guinea pigs.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
Do you have any proof that there is anyone out there who got this vaccine and had major side affects or died as a result of it? I searched endlessly for 2 days and found not a thing!

Well I guess you didn't look very hard or you looked in the wrong kitchen. Because I looked for about 5 min. and found this.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.taz.de/1/zukunft/wissen/artikel/1/vier-tote-nach-schweinegrippe-impfung/&ei=4r_pSuqVIJH8MNqvlZMN&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CA0Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DVier%2BTote%2Bnach%2BSchweinegrippe-Impfung%26hl%3Den

http://www.thelocal.se/22846/20091024/
Four dead after swine flu vaccination

Während Präsident Obama in den USA den Notstand ausruft, wächst in Schweden die Skepsis. While President Obama in the United States proclaims a state of emergency, in Sweden it is growing skepticism. Dort starben vier Risikopatienten kurz nach der Immunisierung. VON REINHRAD WOLFF There were four high-risk patients died shortly after immunization.

Why don't you start looking for media from other sources than the ones in Canada and US that are pumping PROPAGANDA like crazy. Remember MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES.

HDV
10-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Well my daughter has never had the flu shot. She has never been sick, She has no health issues. My wife does not want it done, but i do. Also not every child who gets H1N1 will die. I guess everyone has their own opinions about it. Im sure everyone will make their own decisions and do what they feel is right. The doctor told us that she will more then likely get flu like symptoms after getting this shot. So I don't know, everyone has something different to say about it and everyone will argue they know this and that. All we can do is either try it and see what happens or not do it and see what happens. My wife thinks they are making too much of a deal about it and i feel the other way and think it is a big deal. And like I said it has not been tested on any child under 3 yrs of age, so they are basically guinea pigs to this shot. we are booked to have the shot on monday.

Koss
10-29-2009, 12:38 PM
The problem with the flu shot that has already been discussed is that those who take the shot don't build up any natural immunity to the virus. Thus when the virus mutates again in order to further it's survival, your body will be even less protected and will need even more inoculations in the future. Scientists already think that those who have had flu shots in the past are actually at more of a risk of getting the flu in the future.

H.E. Pennypacker
10-29-2009, 12:39 PM
h1n1 myth busters

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/h1n1-swine-flu/h1n1-myth-busters/article1340101/

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 12:41 PM
Here is more..
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/281228
Possible deaths from H1N1 vaccine reported in Sweden

Schoolgirl, 15, and a 51-year-old mother die of swine flu as UK death toll rises to 31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200902/Life-goes-Health-Secretary-urges-calm-denies-muddle-swine-flu-advice.html

Four die of swine flu in 24 hours and cases double in a week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222281/Swine-flu-cases-double-UK-week-death-toll-reaches-122.html#ixzz0VLNlTFOf

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Well I guess you didn't look very hard or you looked in the wrong kitchen. Because I looked for about 5 min. and found this.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.taz.de/1/zukunft/wissen/artikel/1/vier-tote-nach-schweinegrippe-impfung/&ei=4r_pSuqVIJH8MNqvlZMN&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CA0Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DVier%2BTote%2Bnach%2BSchweinegrippe-Impfung%26hl%3Den

http://www.thelocal.se/22846/20091024/
Four dead after swine flu vaccination

Während Präsident Obama in den USA den Notstand ausruft, wächst in Schweden die Skepsis. While President Obama in the United States proclaims a state of emergency, in Sweden it is growing skepticism. Dort starben vier Risikopatienten kurz nach der Immunisierung. VON REINHRAD WOLFF There were four high-risk patients died shortly after immunization.

Why don't you start looking for media from other sources than the ones in Canada and US that are pumping PROPAGANDA like crazy. Remember MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES.
With any vaccine or flu shot, there is always a risk. I don't see anything out of the ordinary here. I don't see mass government conspiracy to annihilate the world population. 51% of Canadians are refusing the vaccine, so I don't see anything that you had posted earlier stating that everyone is being forced to take the vaccine or they'll lose their jobs. The choice is yours whether you want the vaccine or not. If you want it, it's there, if you don't, then don't take it. So, please point to me the conspiracy that's going on?

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 12:49 PM
With any vaccine or flu shot, there is always a risk. I don't see anything out of the ordinary here. I don't see mass government conspiracy to annihilate the world population. 51% of Canadians are refusing the vaccine, so I don't see anything that you had posted earlier stating that everyone is being forced to take the vaccine or they'll lose their jobs. The choice is yours whether you want the vaccine or not. If you want it, it's there, if you don't, then don't take it. So, please point to me the conspiracy that's going on?

Do you really think that Canada is not in the sack with the US? Did you ever think Canada is any different than them?
NAFTA agreement,
http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/nafta-alena/texte/index.aspx

I just want to know when they are going to start this here ...oh I know when everyone GOES BACK TO SLEEP. I will be ready.

$1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine In Massachusetts?
http://www.dcqna.com/diseases-conditions/diseases-conditions-8-2-3460.html

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Do you really think that Canada is not in the sack with the US? Did you ever think Canada is any different than them?
NAFTA agreement,
http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/agr-acc/nafta-alena/texte/index.aspx

I just want to know when they are going to start this here ...oh I know when everyone GOES BACK TO SLEEP.

$1000 Per Day Fine And 30 Days In Jail For Refusing The Swine Flu Vaccine In Massachusetts?
http://www.dcqna.com/diseases-conditions/diseases-conditions-8-2-3460.html
Do you have any reliable Canadian sources? I'm not going by unreliable cheesy internet postings. I'm going by what I see day to day here in Canada. No one here is being forced to take the vaccine. What part of that didn't you understand? lol

Say if there was a major conspiracy going on and the world came to an end. How does that make you safer than the rest you say who is sleeping?

Are you trying to say that NAFTA has something to do with the swine flu? lol

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 12:57 PM
If you want to learn with an open mind,,,, lots of reading.

They call it “Arepanrix” …I call it the Pandematrix!

by Wayne Prante

Canadians for Health Freedom

Red Pill Blue Pill

Health Canada, the Chief Medical Officer and the MSM would have you believe that those who question the government’s wisdom on the vaccination issue are “conspiracy theorists”. They keep telling us that the H1N1 vaccine will be “safe and effective” and that it has all be clinically tested and proven. OK, let’s oblige them and go on a trip down the proverbial “rabbit hole”.

Your choice: Take the Red Pill or take the Blue Pill….

http://canadiansforhealthfreedom.wordpress.com/2009/10/28/they-call-it-arepanrix-i-call-it-the-pandematrix/

MaO3
10-29-2009, 01:04 PM
h1n1 myth busters

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/h1n1-swine-flu/h1n1-myth-busters/article1340101/

Thanks for this link. It was quite informative

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Do you have any reliable Canadian sources? I'm not going by unreliable cheesy internet postings. I'm going by what I see day to day here in Canada. No one here is being forced to take the vaccine. What part of that didn't you understand? lol

Say if there was a major conspiracy going on and the world came to an end. How does that make you safer than the rest you say who is sleeping?

Are you trying to say that NAFTA has something to do with the swine flu? lol

IF YOU ARE IN THE HEALTH INDUSTRY,SCHOOL,ANY COMPANY SAYS IT IS PART OF YOUR JOB,,,,YOU WON"T HAVE ONE.

You will not be able to go to work until you COMPLY. If you are a true Canadian and love your Country then the internet is there. If you look at my last posting it is from GC.CA so how can YOUR government website be wrong. I posted the link to the ingredients to Arepanrix for all to read. Look up all the big words then you will understand them.

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 01:14 PM
IF YOU ARE IN THE HEALTH INDUSTRY,SCHOOL,ANY COMPANY SAYS IT IS PART OF YOUR JOB,,,,YOU WON"T HAVE ONE.

You will not be able to go to work until you COMPLY. If you are a true Canadian and love your Country then the internet is there. If you look at my last posting it is from GC.CA so how can YOUR government website be wrong. I posted the link to the ingredients to Aerpanrix for all to read. Look up all the big words then you will understand them.
That's funny, I know a few school teachers who are refusing the vaccine and they're not losing there job. So please inform? You only go by what you read, I go by what I know through hard facts, not lunatic conspiracy theories.

Here's a link for people to decide whether the vaccine is for them or not.

http://buttecounty.net/publichealth/cder/Flu%20Vaccine%20Safety.pdf

Koss
10-29-2009, 01:14 PM

You will not be able to go to work until you COMPLY. If you are a true Canadian and love your Country then the internet is there. If you look at my last posting it is from GC.CA so how can YOUR government website be wrong. I posted the link to the ingredients to Aerpanrix for all to read. Look up all the big words then you will understand them.

But if you don't work in a job with that description (like the vast majority of Canadians) then you don't have to get the shot if you don't want to. Boy how did how own government mess up it's own conspiracy so bad.

Seriously, if you spend half the time you did forming your tin-foil hat on other endeavors you just might a productive member of society.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 01:15 PM
That's funny, I know a few school teachers who are refusing the vaccine and they're not losing there job. So please inform? You only go by what you read, I go by what I know through hard facts, not lunatic conspiracy theories.

Here's a link for people to decide whether the vaccine is for them or not.

http://buttecounty.net/publichealth/cder/Flu%20Vaccine%20Safety.pdf

My mother in-law works at the Davey Home and has to take the shot, so go ahead tell me again?

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 01:16 PM

You will not be able to go to work until you COMPLY. If you are a true Canadian and love your Country then the internet is there. If you look at my last posting it is from GC.CA so how can YOUR government website be wrong. I posted the link to the ingredients to Arepanrix for all to read. Look up all the big words then you will understand them.
You always seem to avoid many peoples questions. You never answered a lot of mine.

If there was a major conspiracy theory going on and the world came to an end, what would make you safer than the ones who are sleeping?

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 01:18 PM
My mother in-law works at the Davey Home and has to take the shot, so go ahead tell me again?
That's not everyone like you had originally posted. You originally said, everyone will lose their jobs. It's no secrect that people who work in high risk areas will be taking vaccines. That is not a conspiracy. You are now changing your words.

MaO3
10-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Its not just the H1N1 that people who work in Nursing homes must take. Every year they are required to get the regular Flu Shot as well.

Not only are staff required to get it but visitors must be able to prove that they've had it as well - in times of outbreak!

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Its not just the H1N1 that people who work in Nursing homes must take. Every year they are required to get the regular Flu Shot as well.

Not only are staff required to get it but visitors must be able to prove that they've had it as well - in times of outbreak!
Exactly

MaO3
10-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Thats in an effort to keep the elderly and ill from getting any kind of respitory infection associated with Influenza.

Sorry, it just makes sense to me! Protect those who need the protection the most, like those who are in nursing homes.

Evangeline
10-29-2009, 01:34 PM
they have the choice to NOT take it, they just have to take an unpaid leave if there is an outbreak.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 01:37 PM
OK take it then.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 01:42 PM
Here is more..
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/281228
Possible deaths from H1N1 vaccine reported in Sweden

Schoolgirl, 15, and a 51-year-old mother die of swine flu as UK death toll rises to 31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200902/Life-goes-Health-Secretary-urges-calm-denies-muddle-swine-flu-advice.html

Four die of swine flu in 24 hours and cases double in a week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222281/Swine-flu-cases-double-UK-week-death-toll-reaches-122.html#ixzz0VLNlTFOf

Are you trying to prove your conspiracy theories with these links or strengthen the case that you should be getting the vaccine?

While your internet links as well as MIB's to sources from the UK and sweden mean SFA to me, and by the looks of it to others, why do the both of you not find reputable site to get your information from?? Also linking to artivles that are from June, July and August of 2009 When the vaccine still was not even made do not add credibility to your conspiracy!

But since you insist to link to non worthy "rags" they also disprove the conspiracy related to the vaccine. Quoted from your links:

Schoolgirl, 15, and a 51-year-old mother die of swine flu as UK death toll rises to 31 dated July 21, 2009

Four die of swine flu in 24 hours and cases double in a week- link in the article reads and I quote:

Health chiefs yesterday had to issue an assurance that swine flu jabs were safe - on the day that the mass vaccination programme began.

They said the vaccines have been thoroughly tested and urged high-risk patients and frontline NHS staff to get inoculated.

The call came amid persistent fears over the safety of the programme which was launched in hospitals yesterday.

Pregnant women will be offered jabs from next week by GPs, along with other high-risk patients, including children and young people with underlying health conditions.

Two vaccines will be used, Pandemrix manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline and Celvapan, from Baxter.

Pandemrix was made using chicken eggs, to which some patients are allergic, and also contains a controversial ingredient that boosts the immunising effect.

Surveys suggest many of those eligible for vaccination will refuse because of concerns over the speed of the testing programme, or because they believe it's unnecessary because the risks posed by swine flu are low in healthy people.

They may also be discouraged by the fact that many health professionals are reluctant to be vaccinated according to a number of polls.

Chief Medical Officer Sir Liam Donaldson admitted the vaccines had been produced more quickly than usual, but denied they had been rushed. He said extensive pre-testing on a prototype had enabled manufacturers to go into rapid production once the H1N1 swine flu virus was substituted for the test virus.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1222081/Dont-fear-swine-flu-jab-Health-chiefs-reassure-public-start-mass-vaccination.html#ixzz0VLcMbpXD
This also coming from your internet rags:

ALSO you may want to note that the people they "claim" but yet have no proof that have died from the vaccine were mostly very ill, high risk and already had one foot in the grave. So until they have proof that the vaccine is what killed them it is safe to say they dies from their pre existing conditions.

MaO3
10-29-2009, 01:42 PM
I did. Got mine on Tuesday!

I've been getting a flu shot for years for that very reason. Not because I worked in an nursing home but because my father in law was in one and if I didn't have it I couldn't visit.

I couldn't / wouldn't risk infecting someone I love with the flu.

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 01:44 PM
OK take it then.
If there was a conspiracy to kill off the planet with the H1N1, do you think the US government would order their own soldiers to death?

All members of the U.S. military will receive the H1N1 vaccine starting in October, according to an American Forces Press Service article.

http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/09/02/26861-troops-to-receive-h1n1-flu-vaccinations/

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
I found this for those who think this vaccine is a "conspiracy" by the government. Those of you should buy one of these to protect your brain cause it seems you keep thinking out of your ***.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/JR_Sandy/foil04.jpg

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:22 PM
If there was a conspiracy to kill off the planet with the H1N1, do you think the US government would order their own soldiers to death?

All members of the U.S. military will receive the H1N1 vaccine starting in October, according to an American Forces Press Service article.

http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/09/02/26861-troops-to-receive-h1n1-flu-vaccinations/

http://blog.taragana.com/n/us-tested-mustard-gas-on-its-own-soldiers-during-wwii-3353/

yeah I think the government has no problem killing soldiers. there are lots of stories like this one. Thats how the 1970's swine flu scare started.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:23 PM
http://blog.taragana.com/n/us-tested-mustard-gas-on-its-own-soldiers-during-wwii-3353/

yeah I think the government has no problem killing soldiers. there are lots of stories like this one. Thats how the 1970's swine flu scare started.

Where do you find all these websites? Do you not have any credible sources for your conspiracy theories?

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:26 PM
Where do you find all these websites? Do you not have any credible sources for your conspiracy theories?

I can post stories all day on how the government in the US has tested nuclear, biological and chemical weapons on their own troops. Its not hidden it is common knowledge. I wish I could live my life like you do in an umbrella og ignorance but I like to read and read alot. I get my info from government files and investigations.

heres a good one
http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/research/stanley.htm

heres a book you can buy

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/082263001X/clarymeuserassoc

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:28 PM
I can post stories all day on how the government in the US has tested nuclear, biological and chemical weapons on their own troops. Its not hidden it is common knowledge. I wish I could live my life like you do in an umbrella og ignorance but I like to read and read alot. I get my info from government files and investigations.

Hahahahahahaha!! Any of these sources credible you ignorant fool? Show me one credible site that gives your correct and not made up info and conspiracy theories and then I will believe you. By credible I mean actual government websites and not the ones you have been posting that are akin to things such as the national Enquirer.

Allegations are just that also unless proven in court to be facts!

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Oh heres another one

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2001/10/28/MN50317.DTL
And from 1944 to 1974, both the Defense Department and the Atomic Energy Commission conducted hundreds of secret experiments in San Francisco and around the country that exposed unsuspecting patients to dangerous doses of radiation, including injections of plutonium.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2001/10/28/MN50317.DTL#ixzz0VM4t68KB

http://www.rense.com/general31/prenta.htm

wake the hell up and take off the rose coloured glasses. you are no match for me

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Hahahahahahaha!! Any of these sources credible you ignorant fool? Show me one credible site that gives your correct and not made up info and conspiracy theories and then I will believe you. By credible I mean actual government websites and not the ones you have been posting that are akin to things such as the national Enquirer.

Allegations are just that also unless proven in court to be facts!

No source will be good enough for you. Cause your so stuck by the wall of crap you believe that you'd believe the sky is green if CNN had a post on its website.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:32 PM
Oh heres another one

http://www.rense.com/general31/prenta.htm

wake the hell up and take off the rose coloured glasses. you are no match for me

Well Mr. Superiority complex again you will be asked to provide a REPUTABLE source not these internet rag sites.

I am also pleased to inform you that my 6 year old is more superior intellectually to you so not to hard to compare. beleive it or not she is so smart from attending school and not having a babysitter that taught her everything she knows.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:33 PM
No source will be good enough for you. Cause your so stuck by the wall of crap you believe that you'd believe the sky is green if CNN had a post on its website.

You see the sky is blue! I do not follow CNN but should they say the sky is green I am smart enough to go outside look at it myself and make my own decision to it's color. Now should they tell me the government made the sky green cause they did not like the color blue I would not believe such a conspiracy theory.

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:35 PM
Well Mr. Superiority complex again you will be asked to provide a REPUTABLE source not these internet rag sites.

I am also pleased to inform you that my 6 year old is more superior intellectually to you so not to hard to compare.

I can put any story up and you'd deny it your a sad....sad person. You don't take a published book thats been debated around the world as fact. All I can do is laugh at the diarhea you call a brain

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/oct2002/germ-o18.shtml

this is an article that ran on reuters so was published in papers across the world. But hey, it doesn't support your argument so it must be bull too

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:39 PM
I can put any story up and you'd deny it your a sad....sad person. You don't take a published book thats been debated around the world as fact. All I can do is laugh at the diarhea you call a brain

I may be sad in your eyes but I can guarantee you that if we both went for a psych exam right now you would be the one committed and not me as it is evident that everyone is out to get you.

Anyone can publish a book if the publisher feels it will sell. Look at Al Gore's book. Got published even though Global Warming is non existent. Now you will come back and say it does cause of course global warming is something again created by the government to have something catastrophic happen to the people.

Open your eyes! Everything is not always a conspiracy and no one other than you has to agree with what you say!

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:41 PM
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2002/oct2002/germ-o18.shtml

this is an article that ran on reuters so was published in papers across the world. But hey, it doesn't support your argument so it must be bull too

Taken from a socialist website. Most socialists share the view that capitalism unfairly concentrates power and wealth among a small segment of society that controls capital and derives its wealth through exploitation, creates an unequal society, does not provide equal opportunities for everyone to maximize their potentialities and does not utilize technology and resources to their maximum potential nor in the interests of the public.

So yet again from a website that believes the government is out to get them.

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm not saying anything, I'm posting ARTICLES which has sources to prove my opinion. If you think the government didnt test on their own soldiers you are misguided. If you think the government hasn't dont false flag terrorist acts your a fool. The proof is out there in plain sight. People like you make me laugh cause you think cause you saw something on the news you know alot about the subject. Do some reading and digging and look at history.

read this if you think the government wont test on the people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/USFCUADT.php

THIS REALLY HAPPENED, do you think

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
I quoted this from the other thread for you. You keep calling me a sad, sad person but it seems from this post you are the one with nothing better to do in your life other than blame the government for everything and being ignorant towards people who have valid questions and input.

OMG did you really just post that. heres my advice. Take you child and go to your apartment. SEAL the doors and windows and stay in your apartment for 4 months . Your child will be safe

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Taken from a socialist website. Most socialists share the view that capitalism unfairly concentrates power and wealth among a small segment of society that controls capital and derives its wealth through exploitation, creates an unequal society, does not provide equal opportunities for everyone to maximize their potentialities and does not utilize technology and resources to their maximum potential nor in the interests of the public.

So yet again from a website that believes the government is out to get them.

LOL it doesnt mean its not the truth jackass. Its means that they are putting out the FACTS regrdless on what they believe.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:46 PM
I'm not saying anything, I'm posting ARTICLES which has sources to prove my opinion. If you think the government didnt test on their own soldiers you are misguided. If you think the government hasn't dont false flag terrorist acts your a fool. The proof is out there in plain sight. People like you make me laugh cause you think cause you saw something on the news you know alot about the subject. Do some reading and digging and look at history.

read this if you think the government wont test on the people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/USFCUADT.php

THIS REALLY HAPPENED, do you think

You keep telling me I am misinformed, that I believe everything I read on the news and that I should read.
For your information I do read, however, only CREDIBLE sources. No conspiracy theories for me and I do not live my life in fear that the government is out to get me at every turn! Some things have happened and been done by the governments that shoudl not have occurred. However to live in fear that everything is done as a conspiracy is not the way I live!

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:50 PM
LOL it doesnt mean its not the truth jackass. Its means that they are putting out the FACTS regrdless on what they believe.

You really must be no match for me since every time you have nothing credible to say all you do is throw insults!! Right!! I should let you know however that your words do not hurt me in any way.

Socialist have an agenda just like you and are one sided only to various subjects. Garbage they spew like the one you spew on here is not what most call credible. You want a source to be credible find some non biased sites.

TheManInBlack
You keep telling me I am misinformed, that I believe everything I read on the news and that I should read.
For your information I do read, however, only CREDIBLE sources. No conspiracy theories for me and I do not live my life in fear that the government is out to get me at every turn! Some things have happened and been done by the governments that shoudl not have occurred. However to live in fear that everything is done as a conspiracy is not the way I live!

I never once said there was a conspiracy you have me mistaken for Jinx. I say the vaccine isn't tested and the argument that the government says its safe doesnt fly. Blood was safe untill we found out the red cross had massive amounts of tainted blood. Doctors in the 50's said smoking was healthy. Cell phones are now found to cause brain cancer. But yeah the government says they are ok. Take the time and stop being to damn lazy and taking the word of the government before you let them mess with your health

Pleiades

LOL, that was not my question. So they experiment a little on their troops, whatever. Would they try to kill off their entire national defence and make it public? I think not...

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:51 PM
You really must be no match for me since every time you have nothing credible to say all you do is throw insults!! Right!! I should let you know however that your words do not hurt me in any way.

Socialist have an agenda just like you and are one sided only to various subjects. Garbage they spew like the one you spew on here is not what most call credible. You want a source to be credible find some non biased sites.

you live in Canada smart guy, WE ARE A SOCIALIST COUNTRY

wiener
10-29-2009, 02:52 PM
Oh my dawg!!!!

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:54 PM
I never once said there was a conspiracy you have me mistaken for Jinx. I say the vaccine isn't tested and the argument that the government says its safe doesnt fly. Blood was safe untill we found out the red cross had massive amounts of tainted blood. Doctors in the 50's said smoking was healthy. Cell phones are now found to cause brain cancer. But yeah the government says they are ok. Take the time and stop being to damn lazy and taking the word of the government before you let them mess with your health

There you again assuming and calling me lazy. Stop with the insult and make this an educated discussion with something worthy to say.Come up with some non biased and credible information and present it. I will base my opinions on fact only and not the BS you are trying to cram down my throat. You don't want to do something fine but don't try and force people to do things your way. This is a free country and people do as they please.

Living life worried that everything is going to kill you one way or another is no way of living. Your death is a sure thing. One way or another you are going to go and I am pretty sure when it is your time that is it and nothing you can do about it.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 02:55 PM
you live in Canada smart guy, WE ARE A SOCIALIST COUNTRY

However not in EXTREME socialism!

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 02:56 PM
There you again assuming and calling me lazy. Stop with the insult and make this an educated discussion with something worthy to say.Come up with some non biased and credible information and present it. I will base my opinions on fact only and not the BS you are trying to cram down my throat. You don't want to do something fine but don't try and force people to do things your way. This is a free country and people do as they please.

Living life worried that everything is going to kill you one way or another is no way of living. Your death is a sure thing. One way or another you are going to go and I am pretty sure when it is your time that is it and nothing you can do about it.

If you were hitting yourself in the head with a hammer I wouldn't think that I would need to show you an article saying its bad. I'd assume you would have the common sense to know this.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 03:00 PM
If you were hitting yourself in the head with a hammer I wouldn't think that I would need to show you an article saying its bad. I'd assume you would have the common sense to know this.

Common sense will tell you that hitting yourself with a hammer is a bad thing. Your way of thinking and analyzing this shot is also a bad thing in my opinion. Common sense also tells me in this matter that since this vaccine is based the same as a regular flu shot and has not killed millions of people then it is not bad.

Where can you correlate a link other than the way you think to show me that this vaccine is a "bad" thing? Percentage wise through the evidence so far I see no data that is credible to show me this vaccine is bad. So unless you have credible evidence showing me any different then I stand my ground.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 03:01 PM

I am also pleased to inform you that my 6 year old is more superior intellectually to you so not to hard to compare. beleive it or not she is so smart from attending school and not having a babysitter that taught her everything she knows.

If you cannot believe the NEW WORLD of BINARY then you must exit to the left. To you and many others the whole internet is a scam. You were given a tool to use for your IGNORANCE but instead you choose to send your kids off to be taught BY OTHERS instead of the all mighty "you" teaching. Now everything on the WORLD WIDE WEB is in reality true. People have put up sites we get to view daily but I guess POGO,FACEBOOK,TWITTER and other sites are more attractive and there are no questions to be answered. Now just remember when your 6 year old gets older then tells "YOU" the truth and what was right in front off you the whole time.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 03:05 PM
If you cannot believe the NEW WORLD of BINARY then you must exit to the left. To you and many others the whole internet is a scam. You were given a tool to use for your IGNORANCE but instead you choose to send your kids off to be taught BY OTHERS instead of the all mighty "you" teaching. Now everything on the WORLD WIDE WEB is in reality true. People have put up sites we get to view daily but I guess POGO,FACEBOOK,TWITTER and other sites are more attractive and there are no questions to be answered. Now just remember when your 6 year old gets older then tells "YOU" the truth and what was right in front off you the whole time.

Right! How can you still be here responding if the world was supposed to end on October 25, 2009?

You are the one who exited to the left are are still in that field from a long time ago.
There are sites that are worthy and credible and then there are the sites you have posted on here such a s youtube, which is not a credible site. Once you also realise the difference please come back and debate. Until then keep preparing for the worst and keep your BS to yourself.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 03:09 PM
Right! How can you still be here responding if the world was supposed to end on October 25, 2009?

You are the one who exited to the left are are still in that field from a long time ago.
There are sites that are worthy and credible and then there are the sites you have posted on here such a s youtube, which is not a credible site. Once you also realise the difference please come back and debate. Until then keep preparing for the worst and keep your BS to yourself.

When I want something credible from you I will ask your 6 year old's opinion instead. Youtube visited by 1 billion per day. Most major news agencies turned to YouTube for online users, like me of course.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Top Sites in Canada

The top 100 sites in Canada. The sites in the top sites lists are ordered by their 1 month alexa traffic rank.

The 1 month rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews over the past month. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.

Google

google.ca

google.ca

Facebook

facebook.com

A social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links and videos.

Google

google.com

Enables users to search the Web, Usenet, and images. Features include PageRank, caching and translation of results, and an option to find similar pages. The company's focus is developing search technology.

YouTube

youtube.com

YouTube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share your videos worldwide!

Windows Live

live.com

Search engine from Microsoft.

Yahoo!

yahoo.com

Personalized content and search options. Chatrooms, free e-mail, clubs, and pager.

Microsoft Network (MSN)

msn.com

Dialup access and content provider.

Wikipedia

wikipedia.org

An online collaborative encyclopedia.

MSN Canada

msn.ca

msn.ca

Blogger.com

blogger.com

Free, automated weblog publishing tool that sends updates to a site via FTP.

Kijiji

kijiji.ca

Free classified and 'wanted' advertising, also offering the ability to make contacts, seek advice, search for work, and exchange thoughts and ideas.

Twitter

twitter.com

Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.

Government of Canada

gc.ca

Canada's official website. Access information on departments, services, and programs regarding the Government of Canada.

Realty Services

sympatico.ca

Provides services such as photography, feature sheets and floor plans to realtors. Information and pricing.

Bing

bing.com

bing.com

Craigslist.ca

craigslist.ca

craigslist.ca

Microsoft Corporation

microsoft.com

Main site for product information, support, and news.

eBay Canada

ebay.ca

eBay's online auction site in Canada, featuring Canadian auctions and listings around the world.

The Internet Movie Database

imdb.com

Features plot summaries, reviews, cast lists, and theatre schedules.

eBay

ebay.com

International person to person auction site, with products sorted into categories.

TheManInBlack
10-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Common sense will tell you that hitting yourself with a hammer is a bad thing. Your way of thinking and analyzing this shot is also a bad thing in my opinion. Common sense also tells me in this matter that since this vaccine is based the same as a regular flu shot and has not killed millions of people then it is not bad.

Where can you correlate a link other than the way you think to show me that this vaccine is a "bad" thing? Percentage wise through the evidence so far I see no data that is credible to show me this vaccine is bad. So unless you have credible evidence showing me any different then I stand my ground.

#1 I an in no way affiliated wit Jinx.

#2 this one article has reports enough problems
http://www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/swine-flu-vaccine-disadvantages

but the insert you read should have been enough. Just the fact that it can cause you to be more prone to get the regular flu strain should be enough

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 03:14 PM
When I want something credible from you I will ask your 6 year old's opinion instead. Youtube visited by 1 billion per day. Most major news agencies turned to YouTube for online users, like me of course.

So just cause you tube is visited by 1 million per day that means it is credible and all the information on it is true?? Get your head out of your (place other word for donkey here).

#1 I an in no way affiliated wit Jinx.

#2 this one article has reports enough problems
http://www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/swine-flu-vaccine-disadvantages

but the insert you read should have been enough. Just the fact that it can cause you to be more prone to get the regular flu strain should be enough

So to solve that problem a week or two after the H1N1 vaccine get your seasonal flu one and your chances of not getting the regular flu are lessened.

I also realize that you are not associated with the other poster but I am always in for a good argument.

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 03:22 PM
The town that lineups forgot: A success story in the Soo

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-town-that-lineups-forgot-a-success-story-in-the-soo/article1343117/

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 03:24 PM
The town that lineups forgot: A success story in the Soo

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/the-town-that-lineups-forgot-a-success-story-in-the-soo/article1343117/

The conspirators will now say that this is a government run experiment to see if there is a more effective and efficient way to infect people with this dangerous virus to kill off more of the population. Now that it was effective the gov't will roll out this program nationally.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 03:27 PM
These are some of the news agencies that are in the YouTube Partnership Program:
YouTube Partners in the News

* FOX4: On Your Side:
* MediaWeek:
* The Oklahoman:
* Southampton Press:
* Boston Herald:
* St. Petersburg Times:
* Wall Street Journal:
* Channel 9, Today Show, A
* Lincoln Journal Star
* CBS
* CNN:
* CNBC:
* New York Times:

Oh and don't forget that SooToday,Soonews,SaultStar and many others post on here for EVERYONE to see... but you know they are not CREDIBLE. And it is too funny because Sootoday I watch all the time as I am a subscriber to them. Credible,,,,, hmmmmmm.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 03:31 PM
These are some of the news agencies that are in the YouTube Partnership Program:

* MediaWeek:
* The Oklahoman:
* Southampton Press:
* Boston Herald:
* St. Petersburg Times:
* Wall Street Journal:
* Lincoln Journal Star
* CBS
* CNN:
* CNBC:
* New York Times:

Oh and don't forget that SooToday,Soonews,SaultStar and many others post on here for EVERYONE to see... but you know they are not CREDIBLE. And it is too funny because Sootoday I watch all the time as I am a subscriber to them. Credible,,,,, hmmmmmm.

While these places are credible not all the content on youtube is. Do you see what I am saying here or are you so far gone that it is only your way?

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 03:39 PM
While these places are credible not all the content on youtube is. Do you see what I am saying here or are you so far gone that it is only your way?

Where do you think I get my news? Do you think that with 1 television you can watch all this content at once? Do you even get All these channels? Try searching YouTube and you will see the news they don't put on "your" television but others catch it record it and put it up for you to see later.

Pleiades
10-29-2009, 03:48 PM

* MediaWeek:
* The Oklahoman:
* Southampton Press:
* Boston Herald:
* St. Petersburg Times:
* Wall Street Journal:
* Lincoln Journal Star
* CBS
* CNN:
* CNBC:
* New York Times:

Why is it when others talk about youtube and credible or reliable sources, all of a sudden you start using FOX, CBS, CNN, etc... to back yourself up, but when you post garbage like conspiracy theories and other crap, all I see is sources that come from crackpots that are not from the sources mentioned above? lol

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 03:58 PM
How to evaluate whether your source is credible or not

READ IT ALL FIRST before you pull things out of contexts.
Ok. I'm doing most of you anyway a favor so pay attention.

Most people pick sources that are bad. I can seriously find anything on the internet so chances are if someone said "I believe George Bush is a reptile" they can find something on it.

I thought maybe I can google and see what the others think about that." Lo and behold, I found info on it.
Are they farfetched? Yes. Are they true? No, probably not. But at least some believe they are sincere about it. I would try and persuade them otherwise if I could meet them.
The point is you can find anything on the internet.
There is a reason why the internet is not a good place to look for information.
First of all, anyone can sign up for a geocities or youtube account. Second of all, anyone with enough time can create false information such as disinformation
There are a few written-in-the-stone rules. First, obviously, you absolutely must know how to think critically.
Second, common sense. I know that half the misc posters wouldn't know when to breathe unless they were told how to. Which is sad. But I am going to assume I don't have to teach that.
Third, you must be able to read, not ask for coles note. If you can't read 3-4 pages of articles, how are you going to read books? I don't understand. Books is everything. I love reading. Reading > everything.
Fourth, be on constant alert. Whether you are religious or not, keep in mind, there is always a possibility you are wrong. Keep this in mind - as a businessman, I can be wrong about anything at any given time despite the facts that I know. Today's truth can be tomorrow's BS. You absolutely must know this. I remember admitting to be wrong. Did hell just freeze over?" No it didn't, it's being honest. Learn to admit when you are wrong and learn to be humble over that. Even writing this I'm sure there'll be a few mistakes.
I think that's it. Critical thinking, common sense, read lots of books, vigilance.
Ok here's the meat. How to evaluate whether your source is credible or not.
Well, you find out by looking at the source's author. Who is he? Then what is his background? Is the company reliable or not?
Whenever I look at a company I want to invest in, I would look at the PR first. I don't invest in stock but I do invest in other securities. The principle is the same.
Is the author discussing the same thing? For example, when you read, is he trying to sell you something? Is he talking about other issues as well? I have read investors bash other investors yet tries to sell books of his own. Happens. I also the very same investors sell books on other irrelevant topics like baseball and motivational and how to succeed (for example, John T. Reed, the very same man who claims Robert Kiyosaki doesn't reveal his father's name, yet he doesn't name his wife or son's name.
Is there bias? Always always always look for articles, writings, etc.etc with the least bias as possible. You want an article that is able to stand against the test of time, able to stand against criticism. For example, watch "Root of All Evil?" by Richard Dawkins, the reason why that man is extremely credible and reliable source of info is because he is able to stand against the test of time with his knowledge and arguments.
Are the source authentic? Saying things like "ten billion Iraqis died because of US presence" or "Hitler didn't murder Jews" is subject to criticism and review. You would have to show us a cerdible source. And if your source is www.angelfire.com/whathitlerdid.html, it loses credibility.
Here's why. Your source absolutely must have a site dedicated to the very topic he is discussing. ESPECIALLY a serious topic like this one. You don't go to a body-building site to discuss how to paint a beautiful art. You type in and expect to know how to lift weight to better improve your body. Therefore if I was to look for art tutorials, I expect not to see .
Are the source verifiable? Biggest question of all. Most source are not verifiable. Which is why the internet... not so reliable.
Remember, NOONE is perfect and will ever agree 100% with you but you can get close.
Does the article offer contact info? Yep, this is important, if I see something on the site you give me that I don't like, I want to be able to contact the author. I talk to some people on this forum in PM on a regular basis and hear their thoughts.
Some are smart, others.. not so much.
Now remember, there are always exceptions but most of the time, the author should be reachable. Sure Richard Dawkins isn't easily reached but there are other closer ones. It's called six degrees of separation .

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Why is it when others talk about youtube and credible or reliable sources, all of a sudden you start using FOX, CBS, CNN, etc... to back yourself up, but when you post garbage like conspiracy theories and other crap, all I see is sources that come from crackpots that are not from the sources mentioned above? lol

I have posted from them on these issues a couple of times. Just goes to show you never watched them. Just because they are UPLOADED from a YouTube user doesn't make them not credible.

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 05:15 PM
No comment on my post Jinxs???

NewCasa
10-29-2009, 05:17 PM
I have posted from them on these issues a couple of times. Just goes to show you never watched them. Just because they are UPLOADED from a YouTube user doesn't make them not credible.

Jinx it was fun for a while, but you really need to stop trashing other people's threads with your paranoia. This is reality:

- H1N1 has killed people and is killing more.
- We are only at the beginning of the cycle in most of Canada.
- There is a vaccine.
- Peope should do what they can to protect themselves, including taking the vaccine.

By attempting to spread your paranoia you are, in effect trying to convince people to expose themselves to a deadly virus. That is utterly irresponsible. The Canadian government does not want Canadians to die. Get over it. If there is a single person on here, including you, who has read all the links you've posted I would be amazed. That said, state your view (preferably on your own thread), cite your sources, and move on.

pickles for sale
10-29-2009, 05:45 PM
I would say the most reliable sources for information on H1N1 is the World Health Organization website, and the CDC.

NoCasa---yes the flu has killed people 86 people across Canada......check out how many people die from car accidents, and illnesses. 86 people is not enough to run and get a vaccine that is untested for alot of people.

Also the vaccine takes 3 weeks to be effective....longer if you are under 9......so if it going around now.....will it still be around in a couple months?

X-Man
10-29-2009, 08:13 PM
I would say the most reliable sources for information on H1N1 is the World Health Organization website, and the CDC.

NoCasa---yes the flu has killed people 86 people across Canada......check out how many people die from car accidents, and illnesses. 86 people is not enough to run and get a vaccine that is untested for alot of people.

Also the vaccine takes 3 weeks to be effective....longer if you are under 9......so if it going around now.....will it still be around in a couple months?

vaccine takes 5 days to build antibodys.

NewCasa
10-29-2009, 09:01 PM

Who says the vaccine is untested? That is not true. This another example of all the hype and gossip around the vaccine.

heintzman
10-29-2009, 09:07 PM
not a response to anything, but i just had to share this information,,, my child attends Anna McCrea public school, and as i was cautioning him and giving him the rules today,,i told him to make sure he washed his hands often with soap and hot water,,, he informed me that there was NO hot water availavble to them ,,, ???

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Who says the vaccine is untested? That is not true. This another example of all the hype and gossip around the vaccine.

OMG are you for real? If you follow the link which is right from HEALTH CANADA so take your credibility and stuff it. If you read the PRODUCT INFO it states right in it there. No clinical data are available for Arepanrix™ H1N1 in this age group. So basically who did they test this on other than the ferrets ?

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodpharma/legislation/interimorders-arretesurgence/prodinfo-vaccin-eng.php

Elderly (>60 years):

No clinical data are available for Arepanrix™ H1N1 in this age group. One dose of 0.5mL at an elected date may be considered.

The need for a second dose of vaccine is unknown. If a second dose is needed, it should be given after an interval of at least three weeks. See section Pharmacodynamics.
Children and adolescents aged 10-17 years:

No clinical data are available for any influenza vaccines with AS03 in this age group. Consideration may be given to dosing in accordance with recommendations for adults.
Children aged 3-9 years:

Based on limited clinical data available for AS03-adjuvanted H5N1 vaccine containing 3.75 µg HA derived from A/Vietnam/1194/2004 in this age group, 0.25mL of vaccine (i.e. half of the adult dose) at an elected date and a second dose administered at least three weeks later may be considered sufficient. See section Pharmacodynamics.
Children aged from 6-35 months:

No clinical data are available for influenza vaccines with AS03 in this age group. Consideration may be given to dosing in accordance with the recommendation in children aged 3-9 years.
Children aged less than 6 months:

Vaccination is not currently recommended in this age group.

NewCasa
10-29-2009, 10:04 PM
OMG are you for real? If you follow the link which is right from HEALTH CANADA so take your credibility and stuff it. If you read the PRODUCT INFO it states right in it there. No clinical data are available for Arepanrix™ H1N1 in this age group. So basically who did they test this on other than the ferrets ?

Elderly (>60 years):

No clinical data are available for Arepanrix™ H1N1 in this age group. One dose of 0.5mL at an elected date may be considered.

The need for a second dose of vaccine is unknown. If a second dose is needed, it should be given after an interval of at least three weeks. See section Pharmacodynamics.
Children and adolescents aged 10-17 years:

No clinical data are available for any influenza vaccines with AS03 in this age group. Consideration may be given to dosing in accordance with recommendations for adults.
Children aged 3-9 years:

Based on limited clinical data available for AS03-adjuvanted H5N1 vaccine containing 3.75 µg HA derived from A/Vietnam/1194/2004 in this age group, 0.25mL of vaccine (i.e. half of the adult dose) at an elected date and a second dose administered at least three weeks later may be considered sufficient. See section Pharmacodynamics.
Children aged from 6-35 months:

No clinical data are available for influenza vaccines with AS03 in this age group. Consideration may be given to dosing in accordance with the recommendation in children aged 3-9 years.
Children aged less than 6 months:

Vaccination is not currently recommended in this age group.

Yup for real. I think you missed this part:

Health Canada has authorized the sale of the Arepanrix™ H1N1 based on limited clinical testing in humans under the provision of an Interim Order (IO) issued on October 13, 2009. The authorization is based on the Health Canada review of the available data on quality, safety and immunogenicity, and given the current pandemic threat and its risk to human health, Health Canada considers that the benefit/risk profile of the Arepanrix™ H1N1 vaccine is favourable for active immunization against the H1N1 2009 influenza strain in an officially declared pandemic situation.

So, basically what they're saying is that, in the judgement of a group of high level health professionals the benefits out weigh the risks.

Also, you might want to review the actual decision instead of just the bits you like:

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodpharma/sbd-smd/phase1-decision/drug-med/nd_ad_2009_arepanrix_h1n1_132070-eng.php

The truth is that the studies weren't done in the numbers they would usually do because of the time constraints in getting the vaccine out so they relied partly on data collected in other countries in studies of related antivirus plus I believe you'll find that they did limited studies in Canada as well. And no, not on ferrets, on people.

Now would you like to talk about my friends' son whose teacher died this morning from H1N1?

Evil Monkey
10-29-2009, 10:07 PM
It seems as there is no use arguing with this Jinxs character as everything is a conspiracy and he seems to think all videos on you tube are 100% real and credible. The government is out to get you and is practicing population control on the citizens as per his reasoning. It is fear mongers such as this poster that are going to frighten people out of getting the vaccine and getting quite ill themselves and infecting other. Polio was real in it's day and when the vaccine came out pharmaceutical companies made money but millions did not die or were not affected even today by polio.

Also according to him we should not even be here right now as the world was supposed to end on October 25, 2009. Oh wait just another you tube link that did not pan out.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Hey when did you say they made this vaccine? Seems to me that GSK holds the patten since 2007. Invented 2 years ago just for today and now look at their stock,,,,,,,oh my aren't they very rich now.
http://www.wipo.int/ipdl/en/madrid/key.jsp?KEY=926812

(926812) AREPANRIX
(151) Date of the registration
(111) Number
(180) Expected expiration date of the registration/renewal
(171) Expected duration of the registration
(732) Name and address of the holder of the registration
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals S.A.
Rue de l'Institut 89
B-1330 Rixensart (BE)
(812) Contracting State or Contracting Organization in the territory of which the holder has a real and effective industrial or commercial establishment
GB
(842) Legal nature of the holder (legal entity) and State, and, where applicable, territory within that State where the legal entity is organized
Societe Anonyme Belgium
(750) Address for correspondence
GlaxoSmithkline,
Corporate Intellectual Property
980 Great West Road
Brentford, Middlesex TW89GS (GB)
(540) Mark
AREPANRIX
(511) The International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks (Nice Classification) and the list of goods and services classified according thereto
05 Vaccines for human use.
Vaccins à usage humain.
Vacunas para uso humano.
(821) Basic application
GB, 30.11.2006, 2440062
(300) Data relating to priority under the Paris Convention and other data relating to registration of the mark in the country of origin
GB, 30.11.2006, 2440062
(832) Designations under the Madrid Protocol
AU, BH, BY, GE, HR, IR, JP, KR, LI, MA, ME, MK, RS, RU, SG, SY, TR, UA, VN
(527) Indications regarding use requirements
SG

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 10:42 PM
[/QUOTE]Now would you like to talk about my friends' son whose teacher died this morning from H1N1?[/QUOTE]

Teachers name please school please as I know how to use the net ,I will confirm the teacher dying. And you show me 100% proof that this person died from H1N1.

NewCasa
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Teachers name please school please as I know how to use the net ,I will confirm the teacher dying. And you show me 100% proof that this person died from H1N1.

So what would you like, tissue samples? You know, I'm not going to bother. You just go ahead and call me a liar. I think it's pretty easy to tell who has credibility around here and who doesn't.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh here is another,
http://healthcare.zibb.com/trademark/arepanrix/30229564
arepanrix
Goods and/or Services:

Vaccines For Human Use
Serial Number: 77056965
Filing Date: Dec 5, 2006
Last Applicant(s)/
Owner(s) of Record
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, S.A.
Rue De L'Institut 89
Rixensart B-1330 BE
Related Products:
Pharmaceuticals

b&aMom
10-29-2009, 11:08 PM
So, basically what they're saying is that, in the judgement of a group of high level health professionals the benefits out weigh the risks.

Sorry, I just couldn't pass this comment up. Group of high level professionals? There have been a lot of groups of high level professionals. Like Robert Oppenheimer and his crew that built the first nuclear bombs. LOL I'd take that one out of your argument.

Jinxs1973
10-29-2009, 11:20 PM
http://clinicaltrialsfeeds.org/clinical-trials/results/term=Biological:+Arepanrix
When you click on the link there are 4 links for the ones below. Read through them, are they recruiting?

#
Not yet recruiting
Rapid Evaluation of Pandemic H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in Adults With HIV
Condition(s): HIV Infections; H1N1 Influenza
#
Not yet recruiting
Rapid Evaluation of Pandemic H1N1 Influenza Vaccines in Young Children
Condition(s): H1N1/2009 Influenza
#
Not yet recruiting
Rapid Evaluation of Pandemic H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in Aboriginal Children and Adults
Condition(s): H1N1/2009 Influenza
#
Not yet recruiting
Rapid Evaluation of Pandemic H1N1 Influenza Vaccine in Adults Receiving Seasonal Influenza Vaccine
Condition(s): Influenza; H1N1 2009 Influenza

Oscar_Leroy
10-30-2009, 01:44 AM
I do not understand those who spread fear. Life is a beautiful thing, why waste it?

I choose not to live in fear. I want to grow old with my wife. I want to see my child's first steps, first words, first smile ect. Why would I choose to miss out on all of the thing I truly care about just because others are blinded by their own completely irrational fear.

All it is really is a fear of the unknown. Do I know what will happen in 2012 or what will come of H1N1? No. Can I stop anything from happening in 2012 or prevent the H1N1 outbreak? No All I do know is that I do not want to spend the rest of my life worrying about the unknown. I could die after typing this. I could die tomorrow. This is the beauty of life, you never know what is next. I find the best way to deal with life is just live. Don't worry about what may happen in 2012 because you will more than likely miss out on something that will happen today.

SIMBA
10-30-2009, 08:41 AM

and check out what the World Health Organization is saying!!

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/the-swine-flu-fear-mongering-and-pandemic-propaganda-can-stop-now/

case closed.

Pleiades
10-30-2009, 08:43 AM
the more jinx posts, the more me makes himself look like a donkey, lol
very comical. My daily entertainment is reading jinxs conspiracy theories and paranoia, LOL

Pleiades
10-30-2009, 08:45 AM
and check out what the World Health Organization is saying!!

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/the-swine-flu-fear-mongering-and-pandemic-propaganda-can-stop-now/

case closed.
Very nice, but that is not a WHO website.

TheManInBlack
10-30-2009, 09:57 AM
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/03/13/dr-rebecca-carley-video-vaccines-true-weapons-mass-destruction

NewCasa
10-30-2009, 10:07 AM
Sorry, I just couldn't pass this comment up. Group of high level professionals? There have been a lot of groups of high level professionals. Like Robert Oppenheimer and his crew that built the first nuclear bombs. LOL I'd take that one out of your argument.

Yes, group of high level (medical - you missed a word I think) professionals.

Oppenheimers' group is a very good example of high level professionals. Do you think ameteurs would have been able to create the worlds' very first atomic bombs?

I hardly think the US Military will be using the H1N1 antivirus as a weapon of mass destruction anytime soon. But then there's Jinxy - whom I just KNOW will disagree....

Jinxs1973
10-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Anybody ever go to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to check how many cases(severe) they have had reported? No? Well I have and this is what is on their site...

VAERS Results
arepanrix

Count
Click to sort by Count ascending Click to sort by Count descending

Percent (of 257,686)
Click to sort by Percent (of 257,686) ascending Click to sort by Percent (of 257,686) descending
< 6 months 24,382 9.46%
6-11 months 11,135 4.32%
1-2 years 40,271 15.63%
3-5 years 31,166 12.09%
6-17 years 32,503 12.61%
18-29 years 24,137 9.37%
30-39 years 19,757 7.67%
40-49 years 18,046 7.00%
50-59 years 14,057 5.46%
60-64 years 5,965 2.31%
65+ years 16,845 6.54%
Unknown 19,422 7.54%
Total 257,686 100.00%

Suggested Citation:
United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Public Health Service (PHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) / Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 1990 - last week, CDC WONDER On-line Database Accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Oct 30, 2009 1:45:57 PM

So a total of 257686 people with severe conditions or death.

Jinxs1973
10-30-2009, 01:50 PM
This is for the total deaths from Arepanrix,

VAERS Results
arepanrix

Count
Click to sort by Count ascending Click to sort by Count descending

Percent (of 280)
Click to sort by Percent (of 280) ascending Click to sort by Percent (of 280) descending
< 6 months 119 42.50%
6-11 months 23 8.21%
1-2 years 22 7.86%
3-5 years 3 1.07%
6-17 years 17 6.07%
18-29 years 15 5.36%
30-39 years 4 1.43%
40-49 years 4 1.43%
50-59 years 11 3.93%
60-64 years 14 5.00%
65+ years 44 15.71%
Unknown 4 1.43%
Total 280 100.00%

Suggested Citation:
United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Public Health Service (PHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) / Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 1990 - last week, CDC WONDER On-line Database Accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Oct 30, 2009 1:49:00 PM

Query Criteria:
Title: arepanrix
Date Reported: All
Date Vaccinated: All
Event Category: All
Manufacturers: All
Onset Interval: All
Primary Reports: Primary
Recovered: All
Serious: All
State / Territory: All
Symptoms: DEATH
Vaccine Products: All
VAERS ID: All
Group By: Age
Show Totals: True
Show Zero Values: False

This is right from,
http://vaers.hhs.gov/index

8th
10-30-2009, 09:42 PM
the more jinx posts, the more me makes himself look like a donkey, lol
very comical. My daily entertainment is reading jinxs conspiracy theories and paranoia, LOL LOL.

Jackie B
10-30-2009, 11:18 PM
So 280 deaths reported so far from the vaccine in the US? I tried to look up a current death toll in the US for the swine flu, but the only number I could find is that it surpassed 1000 on October 24th. So that was a week ago. That means you have 4 times the chance of dying from the flu than from the vaccine. Interesting. Just for the record I am not pro vaccine and have thus far decided not to get it, but these numbers do make me wonder...

Jackie B
10-31-2009, 09:16 AM
Hmmm...I got to thinking, and came back and re-read it. So over a 1000 deaths, but atleast 257686 severe adverse reactions to the shot, including 1000 deaths. Sometimes death isn't the worst thing that could happen.

Oscar_Leroy
11-02-2009, 04:07 PM

* MediaWeek:
* The Oklahoman:
* Southampton Press:
* Boston Herald:
* St. Petersburg Times:
* Wall Street Journal:
* Lincoln Journal Star
* CBS
* CNN:
* CNBC:
* New York Times:

so mainstream media cannot be trusted but you expect us to look at the stupid youtube videos as a credible source because youtube has a partnership several mainstream newsgroups? So what you are saying is that mainstream media cannot be trusted.. unless they can be used for the benefit of your argument?

Explain to me how your videos become more credible because youtube has a partnership with several news media companies that you claim are not credible and cannot be trusted? Your arguments are making less and less sense..

BTW I have a family memner in southern Ontario, who happenes to work in the ER and believe me, swine flu is real. The vaccine is real, and can be trusted.

Jackie B
11-05-2009, 03:54 PM
I went to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and entered the information for all ages, all dates, for the H1N1 shot and nasal spray, and it came back with 684 reports. The information you listed is for EVERY adverse reaction ever reported for every vaccine there is. Your information, whether intentional or not is deceptive.

If you go to this page http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html and enter info for just the swine flu vaccine, the numbers are small compared to the numbers above.

Jackie B
11-05-2009, 03:57 PM
I plugged in deaths associated with the H1N1 vaccine and it came back with 3, compared to over 1000 for the flue itself. I think I'm changing sides of the fence.