PDA

View Full Version : BUY Cockatiel

HDV
11-15-2009, 11:19 AM
My wife really really wants a cockatiel. She had one when she was younger and it lived for about 15 yrs from when she got it ,She did not know how old it was when she got it, the previous owner was unsure. Anyways, she has been telling me for months now how she really wants another one. the one she has she trained to sit on her shoulder, even went outside with it and it would stay on her shoulder and not even try to fly away. Was very friendly, she taught it to talk , play with its ball ect...
i want to get her one for xmas. I would prefer a baby one, and if I can t find a baby one maybe one that is not too old and tame. I dont care fi it talks, she can train it. I just want one that is a baby or young and is not scared and is tame.
Does anyone know where i could find one is town? or does anyone have babys for sale or know anyone with babys for sale. I can buy it anytime, Dont matter if it is before xmas or even shortly after. Could even be in January for her b day. Anyways if anyone has and ifo of where I can find a baby one or know of anyone with one for sale please pm me :)
Thanks

HDV
11-18-2009, 10:59 AM
bump

HDV
12-01-2009, 11:24 AM
bump. Still looking.