PDA

View Full Version : Fish tanks, and Guinea pigs

grantsgetaway
07-18-2007, 09:37 AM
I have 2 fish tanks for sale...
#1 is a 33 gallon (I think) it comes with 11 goldfish, and 1 pleco , the stand, filter, heater, rocks etc... it use to be used as a salt water tank before I bought it, so there is some salt stains on the outside back of it, that I couldn't get off, I would like $100.00 OBO it all has to go together.

#2 is a 29 gallon, comes with 10 tropical fish, I have no clue what the names of some of them are. I know that there is a blue gormie, a small and large pleco, 2 large silver dollars, I think the 1 is a clown loach, but I don't know what the other 4 are sorry, I just liked the look of them and bought them... LOL, it comes with the stand, heater, filter, all the rocks, etc... I would also like $100.00 OBO again it all has to go together.

Then I have 2 guinea pigs that need new homes. Not that I want to get rid of them because I LOVE them, but I just can't take care of them anymore... my MS is getting worse, and it's just to hard for me to care for them.

Marissa is short haired, very sweet, tri color, she come with her cage, water bottle, food dish, and igloo she is $20.00 for everything.

Kiki is a long hair piggie, that is a handful! She doesn't really like getting her hair cut, or her nails, but she will allow it. She has only bit me once when I got her back from the girl that wasn't taking care of her, she bit me because she didn't know what I was doing. ( I was trying to cut her hair, it had never been cut before!) But she is very sweet, and will cuddle up to you once you earn her trust. She is in a very large cage, so she will be $40.00 she come with her water bottle, food dish and her igloo.
If you have any questions please PM me, This is something that I do NOT want to do, but I really have no choice.

bluekrissyspikes
07-18-2007, 02:27 PM
how big is your clown loach? i would like to take him because he will not grow to his full size or really be happy outside of a group of his own kind.. how big is he.. i know you said all together but he'd be much better off in my loach tank

grantsgetaway
07-23-2007, 01:51 PM
My loach is about 3 inches long. He is my favorite fish, we talked it over and Peter and I have decided to keep the tropical fish tank... Thanks for the reply. The 33 gallon tank is still for sale, and also the 2 guinea pigs.