PDA

View Full Version : Wow this is the worst epidemic in history

TheManInBlack
11-26-2009, 09:34 AM
http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=43077

Total number of current admissions with ILI (influenza-like illness) symptoms = 8

- Total number of confirmed H1N1 patients currently admitted (part of the overall 8) = 3

Please note that this reflects the number currently in the hospital, including both those that may have been admitted today and those admitted at a previous time.

- Total number of confirmed admitted cases since October 16 (date of first confirmed admitted case this fall, and what we are using as our "onset date" for the surge) = 30

BELIEVE THE HYPE PEOPLE

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
11-26-2009, 09:57 AM
http://www.pets-warehouse.com/pic-s/SZMZM42.jpg

Barney Rubble
11-26-2009, 11:04 AM
maybe that's the case in SSM but:

Four more Albertans with H1N1 influenza have died, bringing the total number of deaths related to swine flu to 51 in this province, health officials said Tuesday.

source: Calgary Herald Nov 25th

R W G R
11-26-2009, 11:13 AM
http://www.sootoday.com/content/news/full_story.asp?StoryNumber=43077

Total number of current admissions with ILI (influenza-like illness) symptoms = 8

- Total number of confirmed H1N1 patients currently admitted (part of the overall 8) = 3

Please note that this reflects the number currently in the hospital, including both those that may have been admitted today and those admitted at a previous time.

- Total number of confirmed admitted cases since October 16 (date of first confirmed admitted case this fall, and what we are using as our "onset date" for the surge) = 30

BELIEVE THE HYPE PEOPLE

No different than the global warming scam, or believing the world will end in 2012.

Some people will believe anything.

TheManInBlack
11-26-2009, 11:40 AM
maybe that's the case in SSM but:

source: Calgary Herald Nov 25th

They don't die from H1N1 they die from teh complications from it. Its a different thing. most of those people would have died even if they didnt have H1N1

Barney Rubble
11-26-2009, 11:50 AM
well??

nobody dies from AIDS either. They die from the complications from it.
Still doesn't rule out the fact that it's a serious issue for those with alreaDY HEALTH ISSUES.

Andre
11-26-2009, 12:23 PM
51 deaths out of a population of 3.7 million isn't anywhere close to an epidemic.
430 people died of regular flu in Alberta last year.

Insanity
11-26-2009, 02:15 PM
HEALTH section!!!!

dancingqueen
11-26-2009, 04:19 PM
No, this was not a topic started by jinxs, there is no need to bully the OP if it's not jinxs... try to keep up, will ya? :p

Tutones
11-26-2009, 06:32 PM
They don't die from H1N1 they die from teh complications from it. Its a different thing. most of those people would have died even if they didnt have H1N1

That's like saying that drunk drivers are not responsible for the crash that killed their passenger. After all, it was just the complications from the accident, right?

TheManInBlack
11-27-2009, 01:27 AM
[
That's like saying that drunk drivers are not responsible for the crash that killed their passenger. After all, it was just the complications from the accident, right?

NO it's like saying a cancer victim who dies with h1n1 died from h1n1. Would you agree with that? or did they die cause their immune system was non existant from the cancer. the numbers dont lie. Look for yourself regualr flu is squashing H1N1 for deaths in 2009 but no ones scared and writing article about it. WHY is everyone so interested in people getting their shot for this side bar illness+

And people say they are not fear mongering that this is worse than it is,

look at this page
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/alert-alerte/h1n1/tools_outils-eng.php#is

this is a HEALTH CANADA website. Looks like the only disease they are worried about is H1N1

Insanity
11-27-2009, 02:32 AM
[

NO it's like saying a cancer victim who dies with h1n1 died from h1n1. Would you agree with that? or did they die cause their immune system was non existant from the cancer. the numbers dont lie. Look for yourself regualr flu is squashing H1N1 for deaths in 2009 but no ones scared and writing article about it. WHY is everyone so interested in people getting their shot for this side bar illness+

And people say they are not fear mongering that this is worse than it is,

look at this page
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/alert-alerte/h1n1/tools_outils-eng.php#is

this is a HEALTH CANADA website. Looks like the only disease they are worried about is H1N1

I would say that they died from the H1N1 because had that person not have contracted the H1N1 virus, they would still be alive. The official cause of death would be compromised immune system SECONDARY to H1N1

Fyre
11-27-2009, 02:39 AM
I would say that they died from the H1N1 because had that person not have contracted the H1N1 virus, they would still be alive. The official cause of death would be compromised immune system SECONDARY to H1N1

Thank you Dr Jimmy!

Insanity
11-27-2009, 08:51 AM
Thank you Dr Jimmy!

All my years of watching CSI and Cold Case Files really paid off lol

TheManInBlack
11-27-2009, 09:19 AM

Exactely, thats where your experience is from. The numbers are there and you still can't see. It's sad really.

Evil Monkey
11-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Exactely, thats where your experience is from. The numbers are there and you still can't see. It's sad really.

Why do you always feel the need to cram your beliefs/theories down other peoples throats if they are not interested?

TheManInBlack
11-27-2009, 09:30 AM
Lets see less that 200 people die from this and its all people can talk about, thousands die from the regular flu and its not mentioned. That doesn;t sound strange to you? I'm sick of dealing with apathetic people who have the same rights and freedoms as people who are active and informed

Fyre
11-27-2009, 10:21 AM

And people say TV rots your brain.

Scoff
11-27-2009, 10:54 AM
This H1N1 craze is all hype ... that's for sure. It's a way to cash in!

Influenza still kills more people a year and you don't see line-ups out the wazoo for that innoculation or the seasonal flu shot.

First I found and looked for:
"Each year in the U.S., seasonal influenza kills more than 36,000 people and hospitalizes 200,000 more. NIAID scientists worldwide are working together to find better ways to prevent, diagnose, and treat seasonal and pandemic influenza, including H1N1 flu."

Source: http://www3.niaid.nih.gov/topics/Flu/

We even approaching these kinds of numbers in the US for H1N1? Nope.

I cut the strings real fast on this one ... so nobody can pull on them.

Konig-OV
11-27-2009, 11:30 AM

No, it'd be like saying the car is responsible for the death of the passenger.

Drunk driver would equal the infected person. The car being the infection. Without the person, the car is harmless. The car needs a driver. If the car has a driver, and the proper precautions are not taken, you can infect other people; the passenger.

Konig-OV
11-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Lets see less that 200 people die from this and its all people can talk about, thousands die from the regular flu and its not mentioned. That doesn;t sound strange to you? I'm sick of dealing with apathetic people who have the same rights and freedoms as people who are active and informed

All people can talk about? Just a refresher, who started this thread?

Konig-OV
11-27-2009, 11:34 AM

If someone with AIDS catches a cold, and they die. Did they die from AIDS or the cold?

TheManInBlack
11-27-2009, 11:38 AM
All people can talk about? Just a refresher, who started this thread?
I did cause they scare people for 6 months with news that we will all die without the shot. People line up because of the fear and get shots they don't need. Then lo and behold the numbers come out and what do you know nothing there. YET people all over this forum were attacking the even minded people who were telling you not to believe the hype. It shows that people dont think for themselves, that is dangerous. All that has to be done is information be passed on tv radio and news and people can be pushed into doing things they wouldn't normally do

TheManInBlack
11-27-2009, 11:45 AM
If someone with AIDS catches a cold, and they die. Did they die from AIDS or the cold?

The coroner would say that the person died of the cold. The AIDS virus they had only contributed by destroying his immune system.

Konig-OV
11-27-2009, 12:09 PM
The coroner would say that the person died of the cold. The AIDS virus they had only contributed by destroying his immune system.

I agree. If you have an immune comprimising infection or disease, you don't really die from it. Having a cold, or preexisting underlining respiratory problems will lead to your death. I have yet to read anything from someone strictly dying from AIDS. I have yet to read anything stating someone died strictly from H1N1. Most H1N1 deaths had respiratory, heart, liver, kidney problems before contracting the virus.