PDA

View Full Version : Orthodontist?

Jackie B
12-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Last year, there was a thread on a couple of good orthodontists in town. I need to make an appointment for the free consultation for my daughter. I looked them up in the phone book, and it said "See Dentists." Well, there's a ton of dentists, and that's not who I'm looking for. Who was it that everyone was recommending?

Mimi
12-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Dr. Florieani is the one I'd recommend (not sure of the spelling)

Add
12-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Dr. Florieani is the one I'd recommend (not sure of the spelling)

I agree, he's the modern day tooth fairy.

Jackie B
12-30-2009, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I think that was the one. Thanks very much.

Giggle Squirt
12-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Dr floreani turned my face from something you would put in the trash to something that would be put on a magazine!!! I would highly recomend him! His prices are reasonable and his staff is excellent and the cookies in the office are so yummy.

Jackie B
12-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Cookies in a dentist office? LOL

My dentist chewed me out for giving my kids cookies and candy, and then I saw him in the mall eating a big mac with his son. I thought to myself "You'll have the nicest teeth of any heart attack victim I know." *chuckles*

Giggle Squirt
12-30-2009, 11:35 AM
Oh yes his office is amazing I show up early just to grab a cappuccino and cookie! They have ps and xbox's and mac's for the kids to play with while they are waiting. and the stuff they mold your teeth with has the most amazing flavours. I always get the mocha flavour! Even RMK would come with me so he could snag a cookie! I have to go 3 back in 2 weeks! He is also doing my son's teeth. He needs his palet expanded and major teeth moving around. Just his staff is also so friendly and take the time to answer any questions you need answered. They even once squeesed me in at like 10 to 5 because my wire ligature was catching on my gum and pinching it. They could of easily told me to come in tomorrow but they stayed a few min late and fixed it for me so I wouldn't have to suffer for the night. I can't say anything bad about them. One thing I always found handy about his office is that if you sign up on the website they can text message you and email you if you would like with reminders for your appointments. You can also access all your xrays and stuff on his website. You just need to create an account.

KRP
12-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Dr. Floreani is really good, was referred to him by my dentist so I didn't have to pay any fees for the consultation.

Anyone who knew me in high school knew how horrible my teeth were, in less then 2 yrs my teeth were completely straight. It's been 10 yrs and I couldn't be happier, so glad I went to see him.

Giggle Squirt
12-30-2009, 11:45 AM
dr floreani will also give a free consultation even if you are not refered from a dentist. I didn't have a referal for my son. His dentist said taht eventually he would need work done so I just made an appointment with floreani and asked him what he thought and a time line. and how much I would have to dish out so i could save for it.

goodasgold
12-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I had Floreani as well 14 years ago and my son had him as well. He gets to go back for a full set of braces soon. My other two children will be seeing him as well when the time comes. My husband had Dr. Crawford and he was okay for an older person, but not very "kid friendly".

Calis
12-30-2009, 02:44 PM
I had Crawford and I can agree he wasn't very kid friendly. Very straight forward guy, no bsing around. I was happy with the work he did, but I have heard very good things about Floreani.

b&aMom
12-30-2009, 03:20 PM
I was a patient of Crawford's way back. I have one child that is waiting on losing a few more teeth, we've been to Dr. Floriani twice...we're in a holding pattern. Based on the treatment I received by Crawford and staff, and that of Dr. F and staff, Dr. F wins hands down. I wouldn't take my kid to Crawford if her teeth were growing out her eyes!

Strife
12-30-2009, 03:23 PM
I went to Floreani for my ortho work and it was excellent to say the least.