PDA

View Full Version : Dearest soonetters..

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:17 AM
I would like to wish each and everyone of you a merry christmas *even though it has all ready passed* and a happy new year and glad tidings and all that crap that everyone wishes upon everyone in the new year because that is what we are told to do and so on and so foruth.. This last year has been a slice and i hope to share many more epic fails with all of you in the year to come. So I hope you all had your share of jello shooters and rye and coke and none of you will get drunk enough to require hospitalization in the new year.

Much love
Giggle!!!
ps.. I think my typing is better when i have a dog trying to lick my face off then when I am 100ù% sober!!! xoxoxoxxo

italiandomino
01-01-2010, 04:24 AM
copy cat.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:26 AM
copy what
You actually expect me to read threads that I know nothing about when I havnt been on soonet in 2 days and donèt really care to ready much of anything·(question makr) well have a good new year Id.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-01-2010, 04:28 AM
copy what
You actually expect me to read threads that I know nothing about when I havnt been on soonet in 2 days and donèt really care to ready much of anything·(question makr) well have a good new year Id.

He wrote a 10 page book on new years. Its ok if you didnt notice. Your message was better.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Dear docs cat.
I am sure in your short time on this earth you have witnessed some amazing medical procedures. What is your opinion on the prostate exam and is it truly necessary.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-01-2010, 04:39 AM
Dear docs cat.
I am sure in your short time on this earth you have witnessed some amazing medical procedures. What is your opinion on the prostate exam and is it truly necessary.

:cat: --Well Ms. Squirt, I feel prostate exams are essential to ensure great health beyond 40. Catching things early is very important. Now as for my balls getting chopped off, I see no reason. Especially since I'm an indoor cat and the closest thing to another thing my size is a cabbage patch doll that doc bought me thinking its cute to give to a cat.

Fyre
01-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Omg Giggle, switch your keyboard over from French before I wet myself here!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:42 AM
so your saying that if you had your balls you would go for a cabbage patch doll(questionmark) So what your saying is when i chop of rmks balls i should get him a cabage patch doll. Hmm.... should i start the trining with the cabbage patch dolls early.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-01-2010, 04:44 AM
so your saying that if you had your balls you would go for a cabbage patch doll(questionmark) So what your saying is when i chop of rmks balls i should get him a cabage patch doll. Hmm.... should i start the trining with the cabbage patch dolls early.

Well it doesn't specifically have to be a cabbage patch doll (period). I suggest a tickle me elmo because it vibrates (exclamation point X 2)

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:48 AM

Dearest fyre,

switching my keyboard over from french to english would be an exuberant idea If I knew where my power cord was and it didn't involve me acutally trying to figure out how to. But all I can think of at the moment is choclate.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-01-2010, 04:50 AM
You're so polite when you're drunk.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Well it doesn't specifically have to be a cabbage patch doll (period). I suggest a tickle me elmo because it vibrates (exclamation point X 2)

what if i just got one of them cheep pull string vibration toys from mcdonalds? (question mark) because then I would get pleasure out of it to !!!(triple exclamation marks) *i would get to eat the happy meal!!!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:52 AM

***doubble ps fyre...*** that is where the pee pads come in. LOL LOL

Fyre
01-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Dearest fyre,

switching my keyboard over from french to english would be an exuberant idea If I knew where my power cord was and it didn't involve me acutally trying to figure out how to. But all I can think of at the moment is choclate.

Dearest Giggle,

Our driver said she will explain it to you when we see you tomorrow.

P.S.- I have no idea how to either.

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-01-2010, 04:54 AM
what if i just got one of them cheep pull string vibration toys from mcdonalds? (question mark) because then I would get pleasure out of it to !!!(triple exclamation marks) *i would get to eat the happy meal!!!

I have no comment here other than to say SWEET idea ( Period...work it... oh ya, don't stop, Exclamation point!)

Fyre
01-01-2010, 04:55 AM
***doubble ps fyre...*** that is where the pee pads come in. LOL LOL

Dearest Giggle-

P.P.S.- That would require me to walk into the kitchen.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 04:58 AM
Dearest Giggle-

P.P.S.- That would require me to walk into the kitchen.

If I were you I would totally just make a trail of training pads behind me and even into bed. That way i would never have to do anything. And I just restarted my laptop and it restarted in english!!! I think should get an IT job now. I have this gig mastered LOL. Well tell driver fyre that I said thanks for the ride home and I will be around to get the lent car in a few hours!!! LOL

Fyre
01-01-2010, 05:00 AM
Alrighty then- You sobering up first? :p

Fyre
01-01-2010, 05:01 AM
P.P.P.S.- You should get into IT...It suits you well!!!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 05:04 AM
P.P.P.P.P.P.P. S We all just want to be big rock stars!!! LOL Ya I am going to bed now I told rmk his breakfast was in the fridge and not to wake me until the coffee was made ! Happy new year everyone!!! (triple exclamation points and some funky question marks and some more funky maneuvers and stuff like that )

Fyre
01-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Lmfao sleep well!!!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 05:07 AM
I think you meant to say pass out well and don't snore so loud that you wake your neighbors and dround out the sounds of the steel plant.

Bluesky
01-01-2010, 08:10 AM
I see you finished all them shooters! Wow, you stayed late.
It was a pleasure meeting some of you last nite.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 11:08 AM
no i saved some for breakfast. ! !! balanced diet on my part

R W G R
01-01-2010, 11:11 AM
I see you finished all them shooters! Wow, you stayed late.
It was a pleasure meeting some of you last nite.

Sky went partying last night???

R W G R
01-01-2010, 11:20 AM
..Some were not a pleasure to meet :confused:

Let me guess ...

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Hope rmk enjoyed his breakfast! Is he feeling like a rockstar?

Enjoyed the entertainment you guys provided last night and reading this now.

Happy New Year Everyone :)

rmkryan
01-01-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm taking breakfast to work tonight!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 11:52 AM
Not if I don't eat it first!!! I will let you lick the plate!

rmkryan
01-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Ugh... now I have to gigure out what to take to work now... jello shooters!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Nope I will finish them off before lunch!

Bluesky
01-01-2010, 12:44 PM
..Some were not a pleasure to meet :confused:

Not at all! Bad wording.. I woke up to early, according to my wife.
So let me reword that. All those I met last nite were a pleasure to meet.
:)

Yes, Alpha, I step out of my cloistered existence occasionally. I even sucked up one shooter. I am in Goulais til Monday, on a short winter vacation.

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Not at all! Bad wording.. I woke up to early, according to my wife.
So let me reword that. All those I met last nite were a pleasure to meet.
:)

Yes, Alpha, I step out of my cloistered existence occasionally. I even sucked up one shooter. I am in Goulais til Monday, on a short winter vacation.

I am quite sure it was two shooters SkyBlue! After the first one, you forgot the rest of the night. Seeing you dance on the table was a blast :)

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm taking breakfast to work tonight!

The guys are going to be so jealous! Surf and turf for a night shift lunch - that is pretty fancy!

rmkryan
01-01-2010, 12:55 PM
lol... I was told I should eat it before work.

Peety
01-01-2010, 12:57 PM
I am quite sure it was two shooters SkyBlue! After the first one, you forgot the rest of the night. Seeing you dance on the table was a blast :)

Seeing you dance on the table was a blast

Sounds like a great show.

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 12:57 PM
lol... I was told I should eat it before work.

I am sure giggle is afraid the guys will beat you up and steal it from you!

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Seeing you dance on the table was a blast

Sounds like a great show.

Sure was. SkyBlue is so darn cute!

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Ha...SkyBlue just dropped in for more Jello :)

Fyre
01-01-2010, 02:36 PM
All and all, a good nite and no videos as evidence this time- Well, at least I think there isn't.

Bluesky
01-01-2010, 02:57 PM
OK, ok.. it was two little thimbles full of jello. They tried to tell me there was gold in one of them! Gold Schlogger, or something like that. is there any way of reclaiming them gold flakes? On the way hom, a cop stopped me and asked me if I had anything to drink. I told him, No. But I did eat some jello. NOT! Just kidding. about the cop, that is.

And no.. I didn't dance on any tables. That was No Drama's imagination... she only wished..

Anapeg
01-01-2010, 03:14 PM
OK, ok.. it was two little thimbles full of jello. They tried to tell me there was gold in one of them! Goldschlager, or something like that. is there any way of reclaiming them gold flakes? On the way home, a cop stopped me and asked me if I had anything to drink. I told him, No. But I did eat some jello. NOT! Just kidding. about the cop, that is.

And no.. I didn't dance on any tables. That was No Drama's imagination... she only wished..

I, sir, distinctly recall the guitar, Jean Simmons incident and commend you.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 05:33 PM
All and all, a good nite and no videos as evidence this time- Well, at least I think there isn't.

No not any evidence this time. :( Ps thoes pics of me in the glasses better never make it off your sd card.

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 05:36 PM
Fyre...I NEED those pics of giggle!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 05:44 PM
nobody needs those pics. Not even I. I am to young still!!!

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 06:00 PM
Your cleavage is a cornucopia of leftovers. He will never get hungry.

Really? Did a wise man once say something to that effect?

NewCasa
01-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I, sir, distinctly recall the guitar, Jean Simmons incident and commend you.

And I clearly recall No Drama Please singing along, but I don't think she was singing the right words at all.

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Your cleavage is a cornucopia of leftovers. He will never get hungry.

Really? Did a wise man once say something to that effect?

actually a wise womanLOL

Anapeg
01-01-2010, 06:04 PM
And I clearly recall No Drama Please singing along, but I don't think she was singing the right words at all.

It must be wonderful to have your own language. :omg:

NewCasa
01-01-2010, 06:07 PM
It must be wonderful to have your own language. :omg:

Yes, she's been working on the syntax for a while. She's called it 'drunksperanto'.

Anapeg
01-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Drunksperanto, OF COURSE! I thought she had her tongue wrapped around her eye teeth and couldn't see what she was saying.

No Drama Please
01-01-2010, 06:17 PM
But who left the poker table with the most chips? That was ME!!!!

Anapeg
01-01-2010, 06:18 PM
But who left the poker table with the most chips? That was ME!!!!

Ya! But the rest of us where playing STRIP poker,.....HELLO!!

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 06:23 PM
i thought we were playing bingo?

Anapeg
01-01-2010, 06:25 PM
i thought we were playing bingo?

No, silly. Fyre said she liked being on top and YELLING bingo.

Bluesky
01-01-2010, 06:35 PM
And I was the Big Blind. I saw nothing. I shall have to study up on Texas Hold 'em. It's an area of my education that I've neglected. Course I blame Anapeg for all my losses. .)

Giggle Squirt
01-01-2010, 06:43 PM
And I was the Big Blind. I saw nothing. I shall have to study up on Texas Hold 'em. It's an area of my education that I've neglected. Course I blame Anapeg for all my losses. .)

Yes you and me both. I need to brush up on my poker skills.

Anapeg
01-01-2010, 07:08 PM
Course I blame Anapeg for all my losses. .)

I get blamed for EVERYTHING I do, comeon!

NewCasa
01-01-2010, 08:37 PM

http://www.pokerstars.com/

Good place to learn. If you decide to sign up, let me know and I'll give you some chips to start you out and show you the ropes a bit.

NewCasa
01-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Yes you and me both. I need to brush up on my poker skills.

Same to you as well!