PDA

View Full Version : Monopoly Hater

Crusty
01-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Why are the threads to vote for the Sault to have it's own Monopoly square locked up.

Sweet Little Sister
01-12-2010, 01:41 PM
maybe his name really stands for Monopoly Boycott..

the two links he left don't work..but maybe there is another thread somewhere else. who knows

Dragonfly
01-12-2010, 01:42 PM
There has been 3 or 4 threads about it now, so maybe he's just getting annoyed? I don't know..

bluekrissyspikes
01-12-2010, 01:51 PM
well why not combine them instead of locking them all up?

mboy67
01-12-2010, 01:59 PM
OK I'm only going to say this once. I locked all secondary threads and did not move or combine because that was pointless with no relevant posts. I put in a link to the original thread and even stickied it for all to see. But now the original topic starter has chosen to delete the thread do to them not liking the negative comments made. So that all being said there is now room for another thread to take it's place so I will restore one. Thanks.

Crusty
01-12-2010, 02:45 PM
cool

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-12-2010, 03:27 PM
The flexing of muscle lol

Crusty
01-12-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm still chuckling at

"that was pointless with no relevant posts"

I have yet to see a post that wasn't pointless on this board...

A relevent post though? .....:plol:

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
01-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Oozing testosterone lol

$Spendbender$
01-12-2010, 04:33 PM
I missed you Crusty :love:

Upper Decker
01-12-2010, 07:05 PM
OK I'm only going to say this once. I locked all secondary threads and did not move or combine because that was pointless with no relevant posts. .

I thought you were supposed to moderate, not choose what is and isnt relevant to OPEN discussion and remove accordingly. Sorry mein fuher we wont make you say it a 2nd time. I didnt see any of the 100 kiss threads locked or deleted due to "irrelevance" or being "pointless" as they clearly were.

Strife
01-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I thought you were supposed to moderate, not choose what is and isnt relevant to OPEN discussion and remove accordingly. Sorry mein fuher we wont make you say it a 2nd time.

All the threads started the same way. BTW....he is supposed to decide what is relevant and remove topics accordingly. That is the job of the moderator.

Upper Decker
01-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Its open discussion here, there is no one subject or theme. If you want to use that mentality then remove the soapbox all together. Open discussion usually means yap about whatever you want. Why not consolidate threads and inform them instead of power tripping with bully remarks and locking things?

soosucks
01-12-2010, 07:14 PM
I thought you were supposed to moderate, not choose what is and isnt relevant to OPEN discussion and remove accordingly. Sorry mein fuher we wont make you say it a 2nd time. I didnt see any of the 100 kiss threads locked or deleted due to "irrelevance" or being "pointless" as they clearly were.
Raff Out Roud!

Strife
01-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Its open discussion here, there is no one subject or theme. If you want to use that mentality then remove the soapbox all together. Open discussion usually means yap about whatever you want. Why not consolidate threads and inform them instead of power tripping with bully remarks and locking things?

Okay so you would like a thread with the first 5 posts containing something to the effect of "SSM should have its own spot on a Monopoly board. CLICK HERE <insert link>"?

soosucks
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
that is a brilliant idea

Hans
01-12-2010, 07:17 PM
It looks like some are cruising for another locked thread. Let's stick to Monopoly, shall we?

soosucks
01-12-2010, 07:23 PM
absolutely. i think ssm should be somewhere near boardwalk..bwahaha!

official soonet pu$$ycat
01-12-2010, 11:34 PM
I was talking to people around the city today and here are some thoughts on this monopoly thing.

Susan Myers: Monopoly? I don't want our city on a game that promotes ruthless business practices. How about Trivial Pur-sault?

Andre Riopel : I'll vote if one of the game pieces is a bike

Frank Manzo : Absent

Paul Whalen : Man this sucks I already used all the get out of jail free cards. Freeze!! mofo!!!

Downtown Association : I vote yes for a sault ste marie square but I will vote that no other squares be allowed on the board.

Downtown Dennis : Hey Derek!!

Kiss: What square do you want on there? Sault Ste what? Never heard of it.

cmon anyone else

lynys
01-12-2010, 11:44 PM

LOL!

soosucks
01-13-2010, 05:06 AM
I was talking to people around the city today and here are some thoughts on this monopoly thing.

Susan Myers: Monopoly? I don't want our city on a game that promotes ruthless business practices. How about Trivial Pur-sault?

Andre Riopel : I'll vote if one of the game pieces is a bike

Frank Manzo : Absent

Paul Whalen : Man this sucks I already used all the get out of jail free cards. Freeze!! mofo!!!

Downtown Association : I vote yes for a sault ste marie square but I will vote that no other squares be allowed on the board.

Kiss: What square do you want on there? Sault Ste what? Never heard of it.

cmon anyone else

that is very funny...yet so offensive lol!! and who gets free parking?