PDA

View Full Version : Echo Bay Share Shed

Dragonfly
01-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know what days they are open? I think its Thursdays and Saturdays..but Im not sure?

Duke
01-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know what days they are open? I think its Thursdays and Saturdays..but Im not sure?

WINTER HOURS: October 1 March 31

Tuesday 12 5 pm

Thursday 12 5pm

Saturday 9 5 pm

01-16-2010, 09:40 PM
The share shed is at the dump. So, dump hours :)

Xzavia
01-16-2010, 09:41 PM
Share shed?? What do you guys "share" in the share shed???

Dragonfly
01-16-2010, 09:41 PM
I dont think so T-Pot. I could be wrong though. Thanks for the info! We went today when we went to visit the BF's parents who live out there and there was f/a :(. I think I just miss the good ol' garage sale months dearly!

Dragonfly
01-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Share shed?? What do you guys "share" in the share shed???

A lot of times there isnt much, its stuff that people want to get rid of but dont want to throw out. Sometimes you can get some really good stuff in there, other times...they should have just dumped it. Like today..wasnt all that great. its pretty hit and miss, last year I got quite a few ride on toys for the kiddos that worked fabulous and hardly looked used. I wouldnt make a trip from in town just to check it out. But when we visit the BF's parents we sometimes check in.

Duke
01-16-2010, 09:45 PM
The share shed is at the dump. So, dump hours :)

T-Pot is correct

Dragonfly
01-16-2010, 09:46 PM
Foot in mouth then :)

Xzavia
01-16-2010, 09:48 PM
A lot of times there isnt much, its stuff that people want to get rid of but dont want to throw out. Sometimes you can get some really good stuff in there, other times...they should have just dumped it. Like today..wasnt all that great. its pretty hit and miss, last year I got quite a few ride on toys for the kiddos that worked fabulous and hardly looked used. I wouldnt make a trip from in town just to check it out. But when we visit the BF's parents we sometimes check in.

Great idea!! Kinda like the stuff people leave by the shed in town here at the dump? If it's too good to toss they leave it there for whoever.

01-16-2010, 09:49 PM
There are a lot of good items there. I got plenty of outdoor toys for the camp for my kids there.

Dragonfly
01-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Great idea!! Kinda like the stuff people leave by the shed in town here at the dump? If it's too good to toss they leave it there for whoever.

Really? I didnt know we had one!? Either way I would have to pay to get into the dump no? So my stuff isnt free like at the echo bay one. Im cheap hehe. I feel like a loser taking from the dump but as T-Pot said sometimes you get lucky. Besides they put it ASIDE from the garbage...so its not REALLY at the dump I guess.

Barry Morris
01-17-2010, 05:03 PM
Dreid, don't be shy!!!

I consider a trip to the dump WASTED if I don't come home with something!!!

Dragonfly
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
LOL I just really really miss garage sales :(