PDA

View Full Version : wth to do now !

AmdWolfman
01-29-2010, 08:35 AM
well i bought my ps3 in december, don't ask me what day it was, but as the story goes that the woman did not put the receipt in the bag. I cannot prove it is mine out right now. I phoned zellers head office and they pretty well said i was i was SOL. I'm tempted to sell this one and buy another and make darn sure i get a reciept. The main office down south said that all the sku numbers are the same,that was all i could come up with to verify it is mine. But man and woman if you have any ideas,i mean any idea would be gratefull,thx for the vent.

Ultra54
01-29-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm trying to decipher your code work and what I have come up with is your PS3 is buggered. If this holds true, who is in the market for a pooched PS3? Also, when you arrived home and looked in the bag and saw you didn't get a receipt why did you not call right then? I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you became so excited at getting your PS3 home you tore into the packaging and began playing with it until late in the night. Tell me this my friend, how long was it exactly before your realized that your purchase didn't include a receipt?If you are going to say the next day then I agree they should be able to help you if infact it was the next day you called . If you say 8 months later than you haven't a leg to stand on. Dude, you realy have to be pissed at yourself for either not noticing you didn't get a receipt or waiting months after until it broke to make the call. You can't honestly expect anyone in their right mind to believe you just noticed 8 months later that the girl didn't put the receipt in the bag. Think man, how are you honestly going to convince anyone that a guy who never noticed this until the unit broke months later is capable of knowing the sales person didn't put the receipt in the bag...lol?

Andre
01-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Call the woman that did not put the receipt in the bag.
Maybe she still has is or a Visa statement or something and she can return it.

AmdWolfman
01-29-2010, 05:36 PM
not at all pooched, just no reciept. works fine man. just no reciept in case of defect, sony says i am lucky to have bought it because this will play ps1-ps2 games as well as ps3 of course. i never said it was pooched., nor did i say it was. I phoned sony in california and they took the serial number and said they will cover expences IF it screws up,which is nice of them i think.
anyways it works like a champ. glad i bought it ,so even with out a receipt sony will cover the cost of a defect if one occurs,the guy said he has over 1000 hrs. on his ps3 with out a glitch. so that is a weight off my shoulders,glad they care enuff about their customers . anyways,chow.