PDA

View Full Version : MSN Messenger adds

Xzavia
02-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Quick question...is there some thing going around with MSN where people just randomly add you or something or another?

I don't sign into msn very often, but today I got 6 of those pop-ups where people want me to add them and I don't have any clue as to who even 1 of them are. I tried looking into their profile to see if that would shed some light on their identity and proove my mind is really going because I can't remember people's names/alias but there isn't much there to go on either. Only one of them has a picture of herself and I've never seen that one before.

I'm not an overly sociable kinda person so it kinda stumped me 6 people wanna be my friend...sniff, sniff.:cry:

But my luck it's probably just some evil virus right??? :tongue:

Anyone shed some light on this??

NativeMomma
02-02-2010, 04:30 PM
i have the same problem...but it is girls who want to join in a webcam convo...and so on...i just block and delete them...

chemicall
02-02-2010, 04:47 PM
NativeMomma is correct.......... I've been getting the same thing! One said they found my email on 'msn member search' meanwhile that doesn't exist!!!

Strife
02-02-2010, 05:08 PM
I have had 2 of them add me out of the blue and they always use the same script. They lure in guys to viewing their webcam.

Hans
02-02-2010, 05:25 PM
That's why I don't use things like msn, facebook and all that other stuff. It's more of a headache than anything else.

Xzavia
02-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Thanks guys, I went and deleted the bunch of them.

Strife
02-04-2010, 10:29 AM
That's why I don't use things like msn, facebook and all that other stuff. It's more of a headache than anything else.

Its more of a headache when you dont have relatives out of town or even friends out of town for that matter.

02-23-2010, 04:12 AM
I'm starting to get pi$$ed off at the "acaberry" (sp?) ads that I get spammed with on my live messenger.

Sweet Little Sister
02-23-2010, 09:19 AM
those girls only want to be friends with my husband and not me :(..it was three different profiles with the same girl in each pic..