PDA

View Full Version : To Give Away 4 adorable kittens

sweet addiction
07-23-2007, 09:54 AM
I have 4 adorable 6 week old kittens to give away, to a good home.They are ready to go this week..If interested please call 943-7788 anytime between 9-9 Leave message and i'll call you back if i'm not home. Ask for Char. E-mail is twiceshy42@sympatico.ca ps They are almost littertrained..One brown one, one orange and white and 2 grey and white and orange..

Intangible
07-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Spay and neuter your pets!

GRUMPY
07-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I know its easy to do but you have posted this in the wrong pet section, theres another one for selling, giving away pets. As you may notice though you might get some morons posting stuff on your thread, try to ignore them they mean good but they're as smart as a rock.

Intangible
07-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Smart as a rock is letting your cat produce kittens.

Grumpy, your personal insults are an inspiration. Thanks for coming out.

GRUMPY
07-24-2007, 01:44 AM
I don't disagree with your point however theres a time and a place for everything and this isn't it! The aim of this thread is to find homes for these kittens so that they don't end up a statistic and all your comments do is hijack the thread so that if somebody does happen to look at it they get turned off by the bs on it. If you want a thread about the altering pets start one.

Evangeline
07-24-2007, 02:27 AM
so what about the next time she posts with more kittens?

GRUMPY
07-24-2007, 08:13 AM
Do you honestly think snide comments are going to do anything? Upon checking her post this looks like the third set of kittens which to me suggests that the owner is not responsible however I still feel snide comments only hurt the chances of finding homes for the kittens and will do nothing to educate the owner.

LettuceLady
07-24-2007, 11:27 AM
3rd set eh? How very responsible!

dOg LoVeR
07-24-2007, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: grumpy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Upon checking her post this looks like the third set of kittens which to me suggests that the owner is not responsible </div></div>

Where do u see that it's her 3rd set of kittens? I looked at her posts & it seems to me the only other time she posted about kittens was when the mom disappeared on her for a few days & she needed help with the babies. Why do people always jump to conclusions on this site? I'm not directing this at u grumpy, just people in general. It seems to be a regular occurance on this site.

My unaltered female cat escaped the other night. She's scheduled to be fixed, but that doesn't help right now does it? Unless she's smart enough to say to her male callers that "I'm sorry, I cannot engage in any type of activity that would result in me having kittens because my 'parents' have already booked my appointment to be spayed." LMAO ya right!

This very well could be the situation here as well. I wish people would stop shooting first then asking questions later. grrr!

Char: good luck in finding homes for those kittens & thank you for not just dumping them at the Humane Society. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

GRUMPY
07-24-2007, 04:02 PM
The only reason I felt ok posting anything on this thread is because they have another one over where it should be in the other pet section,otherwise I wouldn't have. But I have to agree with you whole heartedly,those who post "may" be right in their thinking but to me thats not the point. The point is that its hard enough to find homes for kittens as it is without having to deal with the peanut section. Yes you "might" have a valid point every now and then but the ones who end up paying the price for the snide remarks are the animals.

Larimar
07-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Grumpy, but what about this-if the owners kept getting a pay off for a mistake they will more than likely keep going? so instead of 4 kittens not finding homes b.c of the comments-instead there's no comments and hundreds of kittens not finding homes b.c they continue???
How do they solve that?

I in no way am saying i am picking a side..I just can see both views ..I dunno. I hope they find homes..
please spay and nueter peeps..the humane society is full.. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

GRUMPY
07-24-2007, 04:46 PM
I have to believe that they do care otherwise the kittens would already be at the HS. As for a payoff what would that be? They are being given away so it can't be money and it is a pain to find homes so hopefully "they" will say enough is enough and get their cat fixed.

Larimar
07-24-2007, 05:02 PM
hopefully, but the payoff is finding homes and not having to pay for their cat to get fixed..
Some people just don't care unfortunately and some ppl just love to see births..if the cats keep being given away-some ppl-maybe not this person imparticular-may never care..

but i do hope they find a loving home for te cats.
I had this dream last night-cool coinkydinky.-That I was in a vets office or something with a tabl full of kittens all over it lol. it was a weird dream! haha

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 05:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> My unaltered female cat escaped the other night. She's scheduled to be fixed, but that doesn't help right now does it? Unless she's smart enough to say to her male callers that "I'm sorry, I cannot engage in any type of activity that would result in me having kittens because my 'parents' have already booked my appointment to be spayed." LMAO ya right!
</div></div>

No it's just too bad you didn't run after the cat to get it back into the house. And don't say you can't catch it because I've been there done that. All 3 of my cats are fixed I was more worried about them getting hit by a car or worse so I choose to chase after them even if it takes all night.
Now my cats don't even bother going to the door anymore. They know it's pointless. So ya if your cat get knocked up it is YOUR fault.

dOg LoVeR
07-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Tippi... again... there goes the 'assuming'. She managed to sneak out past my company who went to let my dogs in. You ASSUME I didn't go after my cat. Actually I did. We left the house immediately & walked my neighbourhood until 4:30 in the morning until we found her. Not that getting the WHOLE story seems to matter to most people.

I'm not trying to start a battle by any means. I'm just saying that this kitty might have been 'knocked up' as u put it, by mistake. We, including myself, don't know if the kitty is already scheduled to be spayed. Accidents happen, this 'mom' may just trying to deal with it now. I believe in spaying & neutering whole heartedly. My animals have always been fixed. I really hope that the owner has a scheduled spaying appointment, but until I know differently I'm going to assume the best, not the worst. My glass is half full. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Well I'm happy to hear that you care enough about your cat to go after her. And I understand accidents happen but, you can have a cat fixed when they are very young now, way before they even go into heat.
But from what others have said this isn't the cats first litter. I would just hope they would learn that having kittens isn't such a great idea. You might as well take a gun and put a hole in a few cats heads because it's the same thing. You allow more cats into this world making room less for the ones already here therefor they need to die. It is a simple as that. So basically you've just killed 4 cats.

dOg LoVeR
07-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Sad isn't it? I wish I could save them all! If only I could win the darn lottery! lol

tippikitty
07-24-2007, 06:56 PM
I know what you mean. My damn husband won't let me have any more then the 3 I already have. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif

dOg LoVeR
07-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Well I have 2 dogs... plus my cat, which I never intended on having since I'm highly allergic to them. She wandered up my driveway 2 months ago. I tried to find the owner. No one came looking for her & my allergies have been fine. I call her my hypo-allergenic kitty & she's mine, mine, mine! lol

If I had room in my house I'm sure I'd rescue some more from the Humane Society. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm a sucker for a cute face.