PDA

View Full Version : just a rant (a sober one at most)

bouffant
02-08-2010, 01:54 AM
They should rename this site to Soo-not! All the interesting people were driven away by all the spaz's out there and now there ain't anything interesting to read...shame on you

bouffant
02-08-2010, 02:00 AM
I mean, like why can't people talk about what they see going on in their neighbourhoods, you know you all do it.. you're all spies!

IMHO
02-08-2010, 06:55 AM
I am still here...guess I was not one of those interesting people you speak of. Considering this site is free...I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS.

dancingqueen
02-08-2010, 08:38 AM
I couldn't care less about what my neighbors are doing..

Peety
02-08-2010, 08:40 AM
I couldn't care less about what my neighbors are doing..

Me either.

Evil Monkey
02-08-2010, 08:42 AM
Me three....The topic of this thread should be let's start a hen party!

GRUMPY
02-08-2010, 09:43 AM
reads like somebody isn't getting along with their mirror, maybe a walk around Pino's shopping would help.

official soonet pu$$ycat
02-08-2010, 09:49 AM
They should rename this site to Soo-not! All the interesting people were driven away by all the spaz's out there and now there ain't anything interesting to read...shame on you

So my older mom with a thick accent ( we'll say whatever country came up with perogies) was cooking us perogies today and she realized that we had no sour cream. I was all like oh no whatever will we do. So I said I'll go to macs and get some. So I did. And then we ate.

OH MY GOD you're right, I am very uninteresting.

Hans
02-08-2010, 10:09 AM

I guess by your own definition, that makes you a non interesting person.

SSMP
02-08-2010, 10:16 AM
So my older mom with a thick accent ( we'll say whatever country came up with perogies) was cooking us perogies today and she realized that we had no sour cream. I was all like oh no whatever will we do. So I said I'll go to macs and get some. So I did. And then we ate.

OH MY GOD you're right, I am very uninteresting.
No that is a rivetting story. Starts out with a mysterious foreign woman from behind the Iron Curtain, she is making some foreign thing for which you are sent on a mission to find the final peice. After much skulduggery you manage to find the missing ingredient and the day was saved.
Throw in a few explosions and you have a Stallone movie.

Giggle Squirt
02-08-2010, 10:25 AM
My life would make an epic hollywood movie! I got up served breakfast for the kiddlets and fur babies, did dishes and laundry let the dog out a few times and now I am sitting down during nap arguing with emilee from bell and finally having a cup of coffee that was put on at 4:30 am. :) Oh and i also had to refill the milk container.

dancingqueen
02-08-2010, 06:36 PM
My life would make an epic hollywood movie! I got up served breakfast for the kiddlets and fur babies, did dishes and laundry let the dog out a few times and now I am sitting down during nap arguing with emilee from bell and finally having a cup of coffee that was put on at 4:30 am. :) Oh and i also had to refill the milk container.

well don't leave us hanging!
What happens next?
omg, do I have to wait for the sequel?
how long?
/wineflail