PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Poll: Created to Prove a Point

lynys
02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
What I would like to know, without starting any bashing, name calling, or mud slinging, is the answer to six questions. I only want to see the answers to these questions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone who starts attacking, insulting, or bashing anyone, will lose any and all respect I have for them. Period.

Do you have any tattoos?

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time)

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P)

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you?

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc)

Do you like Aeropostale clothing?

Yes, I had to throw in a silly question at the end, because a certain someone says Aeropostale is boring, and I find it quite comfortable. :P

lynys
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Do you have any tattoos? Yes.

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) Yes.

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) One on the back of my shoulder, and one on my right wrist.

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? Nope.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) Yes.

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? OMG, yes!!!

Seraph
02-12-2010, 10:48 AM
What I would like to know, without starting any bashing, name calling, or mud slinging, is the answer to six questions. I only want to see the answers to these questions. Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone who starts attacking, insulting, or bashing anyone, will lose any and all respect I have for them. Period.

Do you have any tattoos?

Tons

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time)

Lots

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P)

Arms.

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you?

No.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc)

No. Because this city is comprised of mostly white working class people with a few cultural gems stuck in the cracks with a reserve on the side.

Nope LOL.
Yes, I had to throw in a silly question at the end, because a certain someone says Aeropostale is boring, and I find it quite comfortable. :P

Thanks this should be cute.

lynys
02-12-2010, 10:49 AM
No problem.

Chester Field
02-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Do you have any tattoos?
No

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time).
N/A

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P).
N/A

No.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, Irish people, Korean, African American etc)
Yes.

Not more or less than any other mainstream clothing.

Andre
02-12-2010, 11:00 AM
1. no
2. not applicable
3. not applicable
4. no...but that orangish/rusty/brown colour that almost all teen girls seem to have to try does.
5. yes
6. who?

official soonet pu$$ycat
02-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Do you have any tattoos? -Negative

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) - No

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) - I said NO!!!

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? - I often will stare and say how are you ever going to get a job like that. Its not for me but live how you want and it don't bother me.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) - I have cat friends of all these nationalities except Korean. Nothing personal just happens to be that I don't know any

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? - Nice clothes at nice prices. What's not to like

Woohoo no respect lost right?

HDV
02-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Do you have any tattoos? -- Yes.

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) -- Yes. But they can also be hidden.

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) -- One just below my neck, one on my arm and one on my leg/ankle area.

If you see someone with pink, purple, fluorescent orange hair, does it bother you? -- Nope not at all. Not my place to judge how others like to color their hair

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) -- Yes.

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? -- Yes I do, I have a few shirts and hoodies. Very comfortable clothes :)

bluekrissyspikes
02-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Do you have any tattoos?
yes, a lot of them

yes, i sure do

wrist, ankle, feet, legs, shoulders, lower arm....i think that's it, might be forgetting some.

no. the blue in my username is from having lovely blue hair for years when i was working in elliot lake.

sure. i don't care kind of background people have, long as they are nice

no, it's kinda preppy for me but there's nothing wrong with it. just not for me.

b&aMom
02-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Do you have any tattoos?

nope

nope

no where

nope

Yep

Meh...take 'em or leave 'em. LOL

Macs II
02-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Do you have any tattoos?.................NO

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time).................NO

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P)....................N/A

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you?.................NO

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc)..................YES

Do you like Aeropostale clothing?..................Don't know what those are

Dragonfly
02-12-2010, 11:41 AM
Do you have any tattoos?

One for my daughter, going on two for my son sometime in the future

No

Its on my back where it cant be seen unless wearing a tanktop or bathing suit (almost never happens)

Not in the least, until I had kids I had every colour of the rainbow at some point, and I still put coloured extensions in my hair from time to time. I just had pink ones :)

Thats what I love about Canada

Yes I do. Dont wear it all the time but I definately like it

NewCasa
02-12-2010, 12:09 PM

Do you have any tattoos?
Nope

Nope

n/a

Nope. On some people it looks pretty cool, on others it just looks dumb. Like most things.

Sure, as long as the people from those other background respect me as well.

I couldn't care less. Neither like or dislike. Just another name.

(Say hi to Keebler - lol)

dancingqueen
02-12-2010, 12:19 PM
I do not have any tattoos.
It does not bother me to see people with unusual hair color, though I may catch myself catching multiple glances, only cause it's not something I see often, not with negative intentions. I dye my hair weird colors too every now and then and I welcome the glances (I do like attention)
I do respect the cultural diversity here.
I do like Aeropostale clothing.

Jack Butler
02-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Do you have any tattoos?
No

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time).
No

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt).

No.....a side note, grey hair has a big effect on people.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, Irish people, Korean, African American etc)
Yes

Irrelevant

everywoman
02-12-2010, 12:34 PM
1. Yes

2. Yes, depending on if I choose to show them or not.

3. The most visible ones would be visible in the summer because of the types of clothes worn. So most people would probably see the one on the top of my foot, the one on my ankle and the one between my shoulder blades.

4. No- but I WILL look twice as it is eye-catching.

5. Yes.

6. I don't own any, but it does look comfy!

Babzz
02-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Do you have any tattoos?
two of them.. Hoping for another one some day

Do you have any visible tattoos?
They are visable in the summer

Where are they located?
shoulder towards the back and lower leg

Not at all. To each thier own

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds?
Of course. We learn from different cultures and backgrounds.

I dunno
Maybe if I knew what it was I would like it :)

Amaranth
02-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Do you have any tattoos?
I have 8 of them.

Yep, I do.

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P).
My wrist, both shoulders, back of my neck and my ankle.

No. I once had blue hair, flourescent orange, purple...

Yep, I do.

It's cheap and comfortable so yes.

Super Gram
02-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Do you have any tattoos?.................NO

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time).................NO

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P)....................N/A

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you?.................NO

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc)..................YES

Do you like Aeropostale clothing?............I guess, my Gkids have them

Bill Nash
02-12-2010, 01:24 PM

Do you have any tattoos? Yes

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) Yes

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) On the underside of my tongue

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? I lose a lot of sleep over it. I wonder if they have some strange disease or if they just have a weird color of toilet cleaner when they decide to rinse their hair. I'm surprised I don't see more blue hair.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) The Sault my have people of different ethnic origins, but they all pretty much have the same background. Most are either un-employed or working at a call centre, and you can find the rest in a bar somewhere. I particularly like the Asians, .... they are great at fixing my electronic equipment, and make great stir fries.

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? Only on an Aeropostalite. On anyone else, they look far to similar to menonites, ..... or is that Ahmish, ... oh well, they don't know how to sew anyways!

We all know why this thread has started, .... get a life!

CANDY_74
02-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Do you have any tattoos?
Yes I have 2

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time)?
Only if I wear tank tops or t-shirts or swim wear

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P)?
My right shoulder blade and other is on the left upper arm

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? not really, I give them credit for being so out-going and not careing what others think of them

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc)? yes

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? ummm....guess so..lol

Dragonfly
02-12-2010, 01:52 PM
I think something got deleted..I dont see the above anywhere...oh well!

Strife
02-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Do you have any tattoos? Yes, 3 of them

Do you have any visible tattoos? Yes. All three can be visible

Where are they located? One on each bicep and one on my lower stomach, right hand side

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? Doesnt bother me but I think its stupid to have such a color of hair

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? Sure. Always nice to have a different variety

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? Yes. I own an Aeropostale shirt

02-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Do you have any tattoos? NO

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) NO

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) N/A

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? NO, IT'S SELF EXPRESSION

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) YES AND WISH THERE WAS MORE

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? NOT TOO FUSSY ON CLOTHING SO NO OPINION

Scoff
02-12-2010, 02:45 PM
This is stupid ... a poll? Where's the automatically generated results?

A .. it's a "hick" poll. I'll play:

Do you have any tattoos? No

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) Trouble hearing?

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) One on the back of my shoulder, and one on my right wrist. See answer #2

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? No

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) Yes (lol, Sault doesn't have a lot of different cultures, I WISH there were more.)

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? lol, NO

A*lil*Loopy
02-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, of course. I have somewhere over 20 of them, lost count.

Yes, unless I'm wearing long sleeves, high neck, jeans.

Breasts, both arms, both legs. Saving my back for the masterpiece.

No. I actually like some of the colours although I'm not crazy about spots.

Yes, diversity is wonderful! But I have opinions on how Canada should remain Canadian.

Undecided. I wouldn't wear it because it isn't my thing but hey if you like it, giver.

Blunt
02-12-2010, 05:22 PM

Do you have any visible tattoos? Yes

Where are they located? Calf, Forearm

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? No. They look gay, but that doesn't bother me.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? Respect? No. I don't really care. Why would I?

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? Like may be a strong word. It's clothing. Who cares what the name on it is?

Evil Monkey
02-12-2010, 05:24 PM
The title should read a poll created as a form of disruptive behavior and the moderators should treat it as just that. I also see nothing in this thread that gives polling options?

lynys
02-12-2010, 05:26 PM
I would like to thank you all for replying. (It was a poll, because I was asking a question and looking for answers, Dixie.)

I received a message in my inbox that basically conceeded that not all of us Saultites are horrible people as a result. Hopefully, the message has sunk in, finally.

lynys
02-12-2010, 05:27 PM
The title should read a poll created as a form of disruptive behavior and the moderators should treat it as just that. I also see nothing in this thread that gives polling options?

What was disruptive about it? No one has made any disruptive comments thus far; well, except for you. (why am I not surprised?)

Evil Monkey
02-12-2010, 05:29 PM
What was disruptive about it? No one has made any disruptive comments thus far; well, except for you. (why am I not surprised?)

To say the least it was immature when you are on here preaching to others about their maturity. Do you also really think people care if they lose as you put it whatever respect you have for them? Get over yourself.

lynys
02-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Maybe they care. I don't know. I don't think you are appropriate in determining for them whether they care or not.

givememore

Do you have any visible tattoos? Yes

Where are they located? lower back, rear shoulders and right bicep

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? nope

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? Never really thought about it.(except for one background, part my own, that I loathe)

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? YES MA'AM!

Barry Morris
If I may tell a story, in relation to question four. Apologies to those who may have heard it before.

25 odd years ago, while attending Sault College, there were two punkers in attendance. Orange and purple hair, army fatigues, multiple piercings, chains, leather etc etc. They looked like freaks. or did they?

The REAL freaks, IMO, were the airplane guys. Thirty plus of them, same pants, same shirts, same haircuts, same 50 buck shades same size, everything. They looked like clones, REALLY freaky!!

FWIW.

02-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Do you have any tattoos? YES - One

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) - No

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) - Upper right arm.

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? - Why would it? I'm not the one with the weird color.

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) - No problems at all.|

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? - A shirt is a shirt, pants are pants. They cover the bits.

Yes, I had to throw in a silly question at the end, because a certain someone says Aeropostale is boring, and I find it quite comfortable. :P[/QUOTE]

Dragonfly
02-12-2010, 06:05 PM
If I may tell a story, in relation to question four. Apologies to those who may have heard it before.

25 odd years ago, while attending Sault College, there were two punkers in attendance. Orange and purple hair, army fatigues, multiple piercings, chains, leather etc etc. They looked like freaks. or did they?

The REAL freaks, IMO, were the airplane guys. Thirty plus of them, same pants, same shirts, same haircuts, same 50 buck shades same size, everything. They looked like clones, REALLY freaky!!

FWIW.

hehehe put that way it does sound really creepy

watchdog
02-13-2010, 09:48 AM
1) No tattoes or I wouldn't see the lights of day (Might get peircing in near future).
2) IF I did get one, It would be on the back of the neck, skin is precious...
3) No tat at the moment.
4)I WOULD NEVER EVER DYE MY HAIR LIKE THAT!!! (It would be a dark colour).
5) I'm ot racist.. Ethnics are welcome here anyday.
6) Won't wear em.

Barry Morris
02-13-2010, 09:56 AM
. They look gay, ...

Maybe, in another thread, you can tell us what a gay looks like.

Upper Decker
02-13-2010, 08:23 PM
Do you have any tattoos? yes 5 or 6

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) 3

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) forearm,wrist,forearm

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? if they are a douchebag sure

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) - ya, we need a better selection of food and culture.

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? if its made in canada sure?

02-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Maybe, in another thread, you can tell us what a gay looks like.

I'm thinking, something like this.

http://i4.tinypic.com/870q0hs.jpg

italiandomino
02-13-2010, 08:59 PM
you cant stand me anyways but whatever LOL

Do you have any tattoos?
Sure do :)

Yes I do

lower legs and upper arms and will have my daughters hand print somwhere i havnt decided yet

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? nope, to each their own

I grew up in BC, i have tons of friends from different cultures, ppl here are surpised i have friends with turbans on their heads.

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? got a Aero cap .. fits nice

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
02-13-2010, 09:00 PM
you cant stand me anyways but whatever LOL

Do you have any tattoos? Sure do :)

Do you have any visible tattoos? (meaning, tattoos that can be seen by the public at any given time) Yes I do

Where are they located? (the VISIBLE ones: I do not care about the one that is on your butt :P) lower legs and upper arms and will have my daughters hand print somwhere i havnt decided yet

If you see someone with pink, purple, flourescent orange hair, does it bother you? nope, to each their own

Do you respect the fact that our city is comprised of many different backgrounds? (ie. the Italian people, the Native Canadian people, the plain ole' boring Irish people (this is me hehe), Korean, African American etc) I grew up in BC, i had tons of friends from different cultures, ppl here are surpised i have friends with turbans on their heads.

Do you like Aeropostale clothing? got a Aero cap .. fits nice

Achmed thanks you..