PDA

View Full Version : I recieved the greatest customer service today!!!

Giggle Squirt
02-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Well today I went to spa world to get a massage and they were amazing. Every single staff member made sure I was ok while I was waiting for my massage. Offered to get me more coffe/tea/water/magazines whatever. The massage was so relaxing i was scared of drooling while they were massaging me. I left there feeling 100 time better. A great way to start valentines day weekend!

Evil Monkey
02-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Are the girls that give the massages easy on the eyes there or butchy? Good to hear that though!!

Giggle Squirt
02-12-2010, 09:47 PM
well the girl that did my massage was very pretty. I am sending RMK for one next week. He deserves it. All the girls were very nice and very friendly. Made the whole experience very enjoyable.

Evil Monkey
02-12-2010, 09:49 PM
I will have to try it out. I am sure they charge a monetary fee and not just work for love right?

Giggle Squirt
02-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes their is a fee but it is totally worth it :) I think I am going to go for a facial. I have never had one before but a lady their had one and she said it felt amazing.

everywoman
02-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Nothing like a massage to make you feel totally relaxed and de-stressed. I love getting massages. I go to Monique @ Headlines....damn she's good!

No Drama Please
02-12-2010, 10:04 PM
How nice jiggle! Don't worry about drool - they change the sheet after each massage I am sure. :)

Evil Monkey
02-12-2010, 10:05 PM
How nice jiggle! Don't worry about drool - they change the sheet after each massage Ii am sure. :)

It all depends on the parlour. Is it just a rub or a rub and tug....lol.That determines if the sheets get changed:wink:

everywoman
02-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Ewwwww!!

Giggle Squirt
02-12-2010, 10:09 PM
yes it was very clean in there. And I might go there to get a pedi. I found out from talking to one of the girls that their tubs don't have jets in them and they use a fan to circulate the water so you don't get any water sitting in the jets *which really grosses me out* and they explained the whole cleaning process they use for there tools.