PDA

View Full Version : So..how was everyone's Valentine's Day?

SIMBA
02-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Simba and I don't really celebrate Valentines Day. We usually go out for dinner every Sunday while the kids are at their father's and we are always spending time together and do things for each other on a daily basis. I find Valentine's Day over commercialized anyway.

everywoman
02-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Ditto. Everyday is a love-fest at my house!!

Cher
02-15-2010, 10:09 AM
I agree....
hubby made me breakfast, then the kids and us went for a long snowshoe and went to our in laws for dinner...
we decided to wait til we go to Cuba to celebrate in a week and a half!! ;)

Dragonfly
02-15-2010, 10:39 AM
I spent it coughing up my lungs because of this stupid Bronchitus but my BF came home with chocolate icecream to soothe my throat and put a bunch of pieces of an Aero bar and a hershey bar to make it extra chocolately :) And he couldnt kiss me because I am sick he bought me chocolate kisses instead!

KRP
02-15-2010, 11:10 AM
Spent like every other day, just a normal day of my husband working and me with the kids.

watchdog
02-15-2010, 11:30 AM
Mine vas orriable. My girlfrend forgot to call me, and ven she did, I vas out, and i vas told she was going to her x's for supper. I prettie much stuffed myself vith cookies and ice creme all day. Gained 5 lbs in von veek.

Giggle Squirt
02-15-2010, 12:46 PM
I washed clothes, folded them, put them away, cleaned bedrooms, fixed the cirb *finally* and honey made me grilled cheese sandwich and cut it out in the shape of a heart. Awwwwwwww *tear.

Giggle Squirt
02-15-2010, 01:03 PM
How was the Cee-gar?? :sbig_boss:

It was quite nice actually, and no i did not go into the polar bear swim, I decided to shower instead of bathing in lake superior.