PDA

View Full Version : SELL Hedgehog 5-6 months old

Gwanita
02-17-2010, 08:32 PM
We have a very cute friendly hedgi for sale. he was bought from pennys in november and was around 2 months at that time so is about 5-6 months old now. He comes with everything you need except a cage BUT you can use a tall tote that willc ost you $ for a cage. Hedgie comes with a large stand up wheel that can be placed anywhere, a large clear ball he can run around the house in without getting hurt, a bag of purple care fresh bedding,a corner litter pan, fleece liners, a hat he love sto sleep in, 2 ceramic food dishes, baby shampoo a toothbrush for his quills.
Hedgi was $150 all by himself and the other stuff well over $100...my son is asking $150 for all or best offer. he would like him to find a home soon because he doesn't have the time for him...
serious inquiries only
EMAIL pinuptoon@shaw.ca

Gwanita
03-07-2010, 04:05 PM
BUMP

hedgi now on sale..lol i guess ppl don't want to spend that much on a hedgi they always wanted so lets see if $75 (half the price of a hedgie alone without cage from a pet store) sill get hedgi a nice home where he will get the attention he requires.

Gwanita
04-02-2010, 10:23 AM
NEW PRICE asking only $75 or best offer (even free) my little guy will just have to take a huge loss but this little guy needs a loving home.

Browster
04-03-2010, 12:38 AM
What does it come with? please pm me

Gwanita
04-03-2010, 05:06 PM
pm'd ya