PDA

View Full Version : Got a question

skibunnie64
02-18-2010, 09:41 PM
We recently bought the rechargable batteries for the wii with the docking station, but we can't get power to the remotes now. The docking station shows that the batteries are fully charged. We tried to reset them with the red button on the remotes and still nothing. Does anyone know why we can't get power to the remotes?

Strife
02-19-2010, 01:20 AM
This may sound silly but makes sure the batteries are in securely and that the metal contacts are touching. If that doesnt work, see if regular batteries work. If the regular batteries work, than you might have to return the kit to the store.

Evil Monkey
02-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Remove the safety strap cause at times it stops contact to the batteries. When you put the batteries in the docking station the station turns red. When they are fully charged it turns green. If that is all happening maybe you need to sync the remotes to the console again.

skibunnie64
02-19-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the tips guys but they frustrated me too much lol and so I just brought them back. I have regular rechargeable that work in them just as easy to use and recharge.