PDA

View Full Version : Looking for local Original Band For New TV show on SooNews.ca

Craig Huckerby
05-09-2010, 10:18 AM
We're currently looking for a local band with a commentary sound and original material to be host of a new tv show for next fall. The show would be taped in our studios (new studio downtown) over a few days in the summer. If you're interested please e-mail me at craig@soonews.ca

RobFRules
05-17-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm not in a band, but I run a local music blog called The Sault Metal Scene (http://www.saultmetalscene.co.nr) that talks about the local heavy metal/hard rock music scene. I'll plug your search on the SMS in an upcoming post, see if we can drum up some attention! Keep up the good work at SooNews.ca!

Craig Huckerby
05-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks Man - we have had several bands show an interest. Looks like we could have several shows in production...

Craig Huckerby
05-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks for all the replies - sure are a lot of bands out there. The talent cull is now over and hopefully we'll see a lot of local talent showcased in our new tv season next fall.

Craig Huckerby
08-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Could I get all the bands that were interested in appearing on this new show contact me asap? my e-mail is craig@soonews.ca There's been a slight change of plans that I need to tell you about.