PDA

View Full Version : BUY Looking for a lab pup

Shutterbugf
05-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Looking for a purebred lab puppy that would be available in june/july. Preferably yellow male. I am looking for one that is registered and microchipped. Does anyone know of any breeders in the area that will have pups ready around that time? Would like to get him at no later then 9 weeks old. Will to drive a reasonable distance out of town for one if anyone knows of a good breeder.

Shutterbugf
05-29-2010, 06:18 PM
so no one here knows of a single person who is going to have a litter in the next month or so?

Peety
05-29-2010, 06:28 PM
so no one here knows of a single person who is going to have a litter in the next month or so?

I can check for you. Could it be brown?
There are black labs on Sootoday.

TNT
05-29-2010, 07:53 PM
get in touch with the riggins from floodzone, they are a reputable breeder in goulais, they ALWAYS have pups! google them they have a website.

Shutterbugf
05-30-2010, 01:45 AM
Honestly I would love to get one from floodzone but they wont have a new litter until near christmas. He does have black males but they are I believe over 12 weeks and I want to get started with my pup before 9 weeks. I find there is critical bonding time in those first few weeks that is just not the same with a 3 1/2 month old puppy. And I do really want a yellow. Black would, however be my second choice.

TNT
05-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes you're right there, that is a crutial time, not that an older pup wouldnt also bond. A 12 wk old would have a more difficult adjustment. There is another breeder in Michigan that I've heard is great also. Give them a holler, think you can find them if you search some mich. classifieds.
Hope you find your perfect match.

hommer
07-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Yellow Lab Puppies For Sale. Parents excellent hunters. To good homes only. $350 each. Call (906)647-6757.