PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dillio ...

Scoff
06-02-2010, 12:58 PM
Did I hear it right, are you selling your SingleCut Trem Artist? :shock

Fun stuff the other night ... I was shocked to see the hollow-body.

Dillio
06-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Wow, I only mentioned I was thinking about it. Besides, I hear you got a kick in the arse with your taxes. No SC for you.

Hollowbody was cool but I can't use it a whole night anymore with that band.

Scoff
06-03-2010, 05:33 PM
LOL ... you saw that eh? Funny stuff. Don't mean a thing ... I'd like to come take a look though sometime this weekend.

What would you be asking?

Dillio
06-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Ya, I take a look in the soapbox from time to time. I was hoping you'd post a pic to silence those trolls. ;)

$2400

Come by Saturday afternoon.

Scoff
06-07-2010, 11:01 AM
Got caught at work this weekend so I couldn't come by Saturday ... how's Tuesday? Detail the specs for me please while you're at it.

Post a pic? I was going to (sans face to retain anonymity) but then I thought it wasn't worth it. Plus I was a little hesitant to ask her ;). I mean, if I said that kind of thing to you and you hadn't seen her already you would have no problem believing because you have a stunning g/f as well so it's not so preposterous to you (plus you know me). So guys like you and I just nod our head in agreement. Ya seriously ... it wasn't worth it.

I'll bring you Sonar 8.5 as well ... I just grabbed that last week.

Specs!!

Dillio
06-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Sorry man, been debating and debating and not replying but I don't think I'm going to sell it. At least not until I get something else Brazilian from PRS. Either an old 513 or ME.

"Ya seriously ... it wasn't worth it"

Meh, I knew you would deem it unworthy the minute I seen the post where apparently the one troll thinks that "girlfriend" is an option on your taxes.

Doh!