PDA

View Full Version : new computer

bluekrissyspikes
06-08-2010, 09:27 PM
sorry, if this is in the wrong spot, i'm not a computer person and i'm not sure where this goes

i am going to be buying a new(somewhat cheap) computer because i am still running an old pentium 3. i really just surf randomly a little bit and shop online so for myself i could not care less, this one just has too many issues. anyways, some ??s
my bf is a gamer and this comp sucks for him, would a laptop work to run his games on? mostly WOW
also, can you let me know anything i should look for in particular or avoid?
i was thinking of getting a Dell because i like their payment options i think a fairly good one for $25/month or should i try going mac?

verotik66
06-09-2010, 11:02 AM
there always seems to be some decent computers available in the buy sell section for a good price

bluekrissyspikes
06-09-2010, 11:46 PM
thanks, but i'd be too worried about adopting someone elses problems, i'd like to start fresh

Mimi
06-10-2010, 09:05 AM
I got a new Dell Inspiron Desktop 2 years ago and love it. Never had any crashes or problems. I had one previously for 11 years and still works fine but was too slow for High Speed Internet. You can go on their web site and configure what you want and get prices. Make sure you use the Dell Canada site.