PDA

View Full Version : How do you......

Karen-Annie
07-03-2010, 04:49 PM
.....make it accessible? I have a digital picture frame that I want to download pictures to. When I connected it to the computer, the screen for it came on but was too big for the monitor and I couldn't access the buttons on the top and bottom that I need to use. I tried to drag it up and/or down but it wouldn't move. And I could just barely see the 'size" button in the top right corner and it was at the smaller screen size. Any suggestions on how I can fit the screen to my monitor or to move it when I need to access buttons on the top and bottom?? If you do, make the instructions as simple as possible and use the least technical terms you can-I'm only semi computer-literate!!:wink:

Tutones
07-05-2010, 11:13 AM
You are viewing the picture frame menu on your computer screen? ... or the computer screen on your picture frame?

If your frame has an SD card option your easiest route would be to load the pictures on an SD card from your computer and put the SD card into the picture frame's SD card slot.

D0bb3r
07-18-2010, 10:16 PM
im thinking the issue is the pic is too large .. you should resize it and save a new smaller version under a new name.
By the sounds of it you could downgrade to 25% and still have plenty of room to work with. Open the pic in MSpaint
click the image button up top and then choose resize from the drop down. The upper portion is measured in % punch
in what ever # you want just be sure its the same in each horizontal and vertical axis. save it as a new project so
you dont end up over writing the old image.