PDA

View Full Version : cleaning.....

Giggle Squirt
07-04-2010, 02:29 AM
so does anyone have any skelitons in their closet they need to clean out? I keep mine in their for entertainment purposes... :) I think I am going to make my closet bigger. does anyone have any recomendations on closet organizers. i was looking at some rubber maid ones and one at lyons.... but i am thinking of selling next year and dont know if a closet organizer would be worth it in the long run.

D0bb3r
07-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Home depot sells them in kits or in their seperate parts ... a couple of wire shelves will do a world of good !!

Giggle Squirt
07-04-2010, 10:15 AM
not a fan of wire shelves. thinking more alone the lines of the mdf built in type things.

D0bb3r
07-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Not a fan .. but you are planning on selling !!
Wire shelves make the closet brighter because they allow the light to pass through rather than blocking it, they also act as a closet bar so
there is no need to add one as an after thought. They are also clean loooking and which allows potential buyers to picture their items in
your closet. Once buyers start thinking of themselves or their items in your space, half the sale is done !! Wire shelves gives you a better
impact on potential buyers for less cost, thats a win in my book !!

No Drama Please
07-04-2010, 01:19 PM
If you are thinking of selling next year, things like closet organizers are worth it. Inexpensive improvements go a long way to show a home better. A home will likely sell faster and at a better price with even simple improvements.

cybolynx
07-04-2010, 05:13 PM
like i told my grandmother when she sold her house ... PRETTY SELLS ... pay a little into making things look nice and people have the potential to like it better ...

wiener
07-04-2010, 05:17 PM
how many times do i have to tell you, (cross-eyed ) NO MORE WIRE SHELVES!

D0bb3r
07-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Corret me if im wrong ... but by current count this would be a total of one !!