PDA

View Full Version : New Cell Phone

NewCasa
07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Thinking about upgrading to a data phone. Checked out Iphone 3GS, Iphone 4GS and Android. Kind of leaning toward Android phones. What are everyone's opinions? I'm also looking at switching my service provider - any opinions there would be welcome.

I'd like something with a really good screen (eyes aren't what they should've used to have been), good capacity for music, etc., wi-fi capability - the usual. Plan would be fairly small - 500mb -1gb data, unlimited texts/emails, @200 minutes, caller id. That's about it I think.

Thanks for your comments!

Hans
07-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I don't own one of those talking boxes, so I would have no idea what's "good".

Upper Decker
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Ive got a droid and its replaced my pc entirely up to this point. aside from gaming and word processing this phone is everything. Samsung galaxy or the motorola milestone is what your looking at for droids.

hemi_69
07-16-2010, 10:39 PM
you have a PM NewCasa

V Code
08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
i replaced my iphone with an xperia x10 - phenomenal change. apple brought nothing new to the plate with ios4 compared to what you can do with android! the 4" screen is another perk. the galaxy S would be a better choice over the milestone if that is what your provider carries. the milestone is largely outdated at this point.

NewCasa
08-11-2010, 08:09 PM
i replaced my iphone with an xperia x10 - phenomenal change. apple brought nothing new to the plate with ios4 compared to what you can do with android! the 4" screen is another perk. the galaxy S would be a better choice over the milestone if that is what your provider carries. the milestone is largely outdated at this point.

Yup - exactly what I ended up getting - Xperia x10. Love it.