PDA

View Full Version : need some help to burn a VOD dvd file i downloaded

italiandomino
07-07-2010, 11:57 PM
ok .. so i downloaded a concert .. KISS of course .. and they are all VOD files ... i have no idea how to burn them to a dvd so i can play it on my dvd player.

any help would be appreicated.

DamianBlade
07-08-2010, 11:32 AM
you need nero....then use nero vision....select make a dvd........import vob files.

italiandomino
07-10-2010, 07:00 PM
anyone have a good copy of NEro ? i cant seem to find any that is cracked

Upper Decker
07-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Why not buy it rather than steal it?

FYI - you can't discuss software piracy here either

Hans
07-11-2010, 02:02 PM
You don't need bloated Nero. Use Imgburn, much less bloat and it's free.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=4643

italiandomino
07-11-2010, 03:33 PM
You don't need bloated Nero. Use Imgburn, much less bloat and it's free.

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=4643

I downloaded imgburn and works like a charm .. thank you sir

and Object X .. why buy something when you can get it for free .. it is like having a girlfriend .. you can get it free from her .. or you can go find a hooker and pay for it. it dosnt make sense.

Coach
07-14-2010, 12:28 PM
soooo, when you walk into a store you would sooner steal the item then pay for it if there is no free item available???LOL

Upper Decker
07-14-2010, 12:50 PM
thats what I was thinking. Are we allowed to discuss software piracy here now? I know in the games section we had our balls busted for discussing the same subject with consoles.

italiandomino
07-17-2010, 07:40 PM
soooo, when you walk into a store you would sooner steal the item then pay for it if there is no free item available???LOL

your comparing apples and oranges .. when you go into a store, the product there hasnt been bought yet, when you download software or music, it either was downloaded as a trial version and cracked . or bought and cracked .. so either way, it was available for free or already bought. so I am actually downloading something that wouldnt be classified as stolen :) I like to think of it as being borrowed for my personal use until I find something better :)