PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to cosco ?

kitca
07-12-2010, 09:28 AM
we just love those garlic stuffed olives they sell at cosco. if anyone is going there i would love to see if i can arrange to have some picked up. thx.

MaO3
07-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Hey Kitca

I'll be going in the next couple of weeks, I'll let you know when. I know exactly what your lookin for cause two weeks ago I bought my own jars! LOVE them!!!!!

How many do you want? I'll pick them up for you and let you know when I do.

italiandomino
07-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Since your taking orders :)

MaO3
07-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Depends who's ordering what! ;)

HDV
07-12-2010, 09:48 AM
They are good. They put a whole clove in the olive, u would think it was overpowering but its not. For 10 bucks they are worth it :)

kitca
07-12-2010, 04:16 PM
i just put our new favorite sandwich in the recipe section. it has these olives in it and is sooooo good.

thanks ma! i want to get 2 jars.

NewCasa
07-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Could probably buy a whole case of those things and sell them at a small profit ;)

I was just at Costco yesterday - if I'd known.....

lil_skittle21
07-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I was at a friend of mine's house for dinner recently and she had some. When I asked her when she'd gone to Costco she said had actually bought them at Prime Cuts. Probably a little pricier but if you want them soon it's worth a try.

*They are the exact ones. I know, I'm from the Soo and I live in Sudbury now and when I was pregnant I ate jars of them and always get requests for them when I come home! And if you haven't had them in a while just know that the jars have changed shape but they are still the same!

MaO3
07-12-2010, 05:21 PM
i just put our new favorite sandwich in the recipe section. it has these olives in it and is sooooo good.

thanks ma! i want to get 2 jars.

No problem Kitca I'll pick you up a couple and let you know.

Evil Monkey
07-13-2010, 01:18 AM
I'm in southern Ontario right now and will be going to Costco tomorrow. Will be back in the Sault late Wednesday and can pick you some up. PM me with how many you want and then when I get back Wed or Thursday morning I will drop them off if you send me the address or a phone # to reach you.