PDA

View Full Version : Greg LeMond vs Lance Armstong

Jack Butler
07-21-2010, 02:45 PM
"Up until now, he has achieved great things, if you consider he did it fairly, which I don't believe," LeMond said in an interview conducted in French with the Journal Du Dimanche newspaper.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?art_id=nw20100718132408143C872241&click_id=185&set_id=6

SSMP
07-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Looks like the ball is in Lance's court now. :p

Coach
07-26-2010, 11:41 AM
didn't Lemond do it in a time when there were not "Teams" to block etc...while Armstrong had a team??

Jack Butler
08-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Couldn't find anything to confirm what you say Coach, although it does sound familiar.
The story still seems to still have life, here's the latest.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/844150--other-cyclists-say-lance-armstrong-was-doping?bn=1

Jack Butler
08-06-2010, 10:08 AM
The unidentified cyclist detailed some of his own drug use to investigators, even though he has never tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs or methods, the newspaper reported. He said he has not been called to testify before the grand jury in Los Angeles that has been convened for the case.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/844615--report-former-armstrong-teammate-alleges-he-knew-of-drug-use-on-usps-team

Jack Butler
05-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Armstrong injected blood-booster ‘many, many times,’ says ex-teammate

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/994361--armstrong-injected-blood-booster-many-many-times-says-ex-teammate?bn=1

This doesn't seems to be going away anytime soon.
It would be nice to see him handled like Bonds and Clemens.
IMO, this guy is dirty!

Jack Butler
05-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Also in the 60 Minutes report, Hamilton said Armstrong told him he had tested positive at the 2001 Tour de Suisse — a warm-up race for the Tour de France — but that he wasn’t worried about it.

“He was so relaxed about it and he kind of just said it off the cuff and kind of laughed it off,” Hamilton said. “It helped me sort of stay relaxed because, obviously, if he had a positive test, the ... team’s going to lose the sponsorship, I’m going to lose my job. Not only am I going to lose my job but, you know, 50 to 60 other people are going to lose their jobs. ... There were a lot of consequences to a positive test.”

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/995458--hamilton-60-minutes-interview-sheds-new-light-on-armstrong-s-drug-tests?bn=1

bohd
05-31-2011, 01:10 PM
if they are american .they cheat......lance, roger,marion,barry,carl.....etc. etc. etc

Jack Butler
05-31-2011, 01:22 PM
Well, it more about the lying or denial or cover-ups.
Many of Bonds, Carls, Roger, Marion and Lances teammates and colleagues were juiced.
It's not everybody that lies or it's not ever country that can cover it up!
That seems to be the usa way....kinda like the RCs!

official soonet pu$$ycat
05-31-2011, 07:41 PM
No idea why people are still talking about steroids. It's the culture of an entire era in all sports and we all know it. I think when it came out that Clemens and Pettitte were on steroids, I figured there weren't many that weren't. Take all the records for what they are and move on. If Jose Bautista were to get to 61 this year he would always get mentioned anyway. People will say well Bonds and Mcguire hit more but they were on steroids. People remember.

Jack Butler
05-31-2011, 09:19 PM
This is more about lying and covering it up!

official soonet pu$$ycat
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM
I know but who cares. We all know. Their punishment is most people think **** about their accomplishments. Justice served. Move on to a cleaner era in all sports.

Jack Butler
06-01-2011, 08:33 AM
We all know what?
He lied to the Grand Jury.
They will be seeking jail time for another lying, juiced American!
Stay tuned to see if it happens.

official soonet pu$$ycat
06-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Jack your problem is you are addicted to sports drama. It's evident in your love affair with the Mike Danton story. Nobody cares about steroids except for media because it's a story and people like you that enjoy soap operas and wrestling. Why don't you find a real issue to be outraged about instead of people on bikes who have used performance enhancing drugs. 'But cat, but cat.... they lied!' OMG!

Jack Butler
06-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Your opinion is not the opinion of most or the media would have dropped it.
And wait till the s hit hits the fan, cause it's about to.
In the future, just steer clear of my threads.
Soap operas and wrestling...haha, your assumption makes you look like a fool!

official soonet pu$$ycat
06-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Your opinion is not the opinion of most or the media would have dropped it.
And wait till the s hit hits the fan, cause it's about to.
In the future, just steer clear of my threads.
Soap operas and wrestling...haha, your assumption makes you look like a fool!

So your obsession with Mike Danton has nothing to do with you loving the drama in the personal lives of sports stars? You strike me as someone who knows how many kids NHL players have and their wives names. Talking about it is fine but let it go after a while.

Jack Butler
06-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Look at the date on the posts the go...08,06,2010 and than a week ago.
Everything I have posted since 08/10 is recent.
So, what you're saying is, a pus sy doesn't have any sense of time?

Oh, and 1165 veiws of the Danton story means you are wrong!

official soonet pu$$ycat
06-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Look at the date on the posts the go...08,06,2010 and than a week ago.
Everything I have posted since 08/10 is recent.
So, what you're saying is, a pus sy doesn't have any sense of time?

So what this tells me is that your obsessions carry on from year to year. I am betting 1100 of those views belong to you. Face it Jack you're a drama junkie. I bet you suscribe to the Enquirer.

riggs
06-01-2011, 08:43 PM

I'm not sure views equates to interest. There was only 1 post in the thread other than yours.

Jack Butler
06-01-2011, 09:57 PM
So what this tells me is that your obsessions carry on from year to year. I am betting 1100 of those views belong to you. Face it Jack you're a drama junkie. I bet you suscribe to the Enquirer.

I'm not sure views equates to interest. There was only 1 post in the thread other than yours.

You' re both entitled to your opinions.
If you notice they follow in chronological order, so it's what they call updates.
....no problem.
You don't like the story, so...I do and to me that's all that counts!
The Danton story is one of the strangest stories ever told in sports.
It's not about the drama, it's the oddities!
Now, I have an adult that is pretending to be a cat that's accusing me of liking drama?
That's good for a spit take!

official soonet pu$$ycat
06-02-2011, 12:38 AM
You' re both entitled to your opinions.
If you notice they follow in chronological order, so it's what they call updates.
....no problem.
You don't like the story, so...I do and to me that's all that counts!
The Danton story is one of the strangest stories ever told in sports.
It's not about the drama, it's the oddities!
Now, I have an adult that is pretending to be a cat that's accusing me of liking drama?
That's good for a spit take!

See look at this. You refuse to believe I'm a cat because Young and the Restless has taught you to be skeptical. They taught you not to trust a woman when she says the baby is yours. It's an unhealthy lifestyle

Jack Butler
06-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Aha, ha, ha, ha...you guessed, how did you guess?

official soonet pu$$ycat
06-02-2011, 09:57 AM
Aha, ha, ha, ha...you guessed, how did you guess?

I don't guess. I carefully analyze statements and people for hours upon hours. Finally when I feel I have compelling evidence to support my theory, I open my mouth (or type with my fingers).I am one of the worlds only remaining true geniuses. Is it genius". Wait geniusai? FFS.