PDA

View Full Version : 130 days

Giggle Squirt
07-21-2010, 10:58 PM
till i FINALLY tie the knot and my head is going to explode. How does a control freak learn to delegate? It seems that I check 3 things off my list and then add 7 more things and I have to move my dress alterations up before my knee surgery because they won't be able to check the length and everything after my surgery because I will be braced for a while and won't be able to try it one with shoes. On the bright side I have my speech written. Now for your input. We are having a little ceremony after we do our rings and are planning on giving the kids something like a ring or something... I got our baby girl a ring but for the boys we are debating on a ID bracelet or a necklace. What do you think is better for the boys? Or should we just get them all rings? But then how often would the boys wear the rings? I mean the sentimental value would be there but I don't like stuff sitting in a jewelry box. I wear my baptism ring still. Do you think boys will get more use out of a necklace, id bracelet or ring? Also where are some nice places to take pictures outside. Like where the leaves are all pretty and colourful.

07-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Tattoos!!

Giggle Squirt
07-21-2010, 11:06 PM
yes i will get right on tattooing a 1 year old, a 2 year old and a 7 year old.... i need a new tattoo.

Macs II
07-21-2010, 11:48 PM
redneck weddings make good you tube videos

Peety
07-21-2010, 11:53 PM
redneck weddings make good you tube videos

When are you getting married?

Super Gram
07-21-2010, 11:54 PM
I would say necklaces for the boys in sterling silver. Lots of trees....B. park, hiawatha, if a friend has a nice treed lot.

Giggle Squirt
07-22-2010, 12:13 AM
strongly considering necklaces but how would one keep them from getting tangled?

Bufford
07-22-2010, 07:37 AM
a necklace or a ring for a 1 and 2 year old is a bit silly.

dancingqueen
07-22-2010, 08:57 AM
A ring for such young children girl, or boy, will be outgrown in a few years, actually, any nice jewelry, that's a nice idea Giggle, hard to think of a good alternative, perhaps adjustable bracelets for everyone?

HDV
07-22-2010, 10:18 AM

For my daughters 1st birthday, we got her a gold baby ring with her birthstone and diamonds. It may be a little silly, but she wears it when she has her pics taken, special occasions. Its more of a sentimental thing then a accessory. When shes older she can wear it on a necklace around her neck.

GS, I would recommend the ID bracelets for the boys and a baby ring for your daughter. Even if they dont wear it , its nice to have a detrimental thing for when they are older.

Giggle Squirt
07-22-2010, 12:25 PM

Yes normally i would not buy young children jewlery but the reason why we wanted this is becuse we are kind of blending 2 families if you want to put it that way and after we exchange rings we present the kiddlets with something that will be used as a token of joining as well.

Peety
07-22-2010, 12:45 PM
I have a necklace for my daughter she wears it only for special outings. Avon ones she wears dailly.
Go with the chain Giggle. not like they will wear them unless your with them.

bluekrissyspikes
07-22-2010, 01:59 PM
i think a thick bracelet would be best for a boy. i know i wouldn't put a nice necklace on my boys. they would destroy it in five minutes.

dancingqueen
07-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Well, if you are okay with the idea of putting rings on necklaces when they get older, I say rings for all of 'em.
either that, or belly button piercings :tongue: