PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a worout partner at the YMCA!

Evil Monkey
07-24-2010, 10:59 PM
I need to get back into shape and am not a big fitness buff. I am looking for someone who works out there regularly who would help me slowly get into shape again after surgery. I need help with a routine and some strength training. If anyone is interested PM me and we can go from there. I am male and am a member of the Men's Health Club.

Peety
07-24-2010, 11:04 PM
I could buff you Rocky style! Firewood, garden, lawn. ect.LOL
Yah the Y sounds more fun.

Cher
07-24-2010, 11:04 PM
:( bummer, I specialize in female fitness... ;)

Peety
07-24-2010, 11:06 PM

Men couldn't handle it.

Rallo
07-24-2010, 11:07 PM
Try www.plentyoffish.com (http://www.plentyoffish.com)

Evil Monkey
07-24-2010, 11:07 PM

I have boobs if that counts but I need to get rid of them...lol

Evil Monkey
07-24-2010, 11:08 PM

I am going to kick your donkey next time I see you.

Peety
07-24-2010, 11:09 PM

What is it? All I see are a bunch of pictures.

Evil Monkey
07-24-2010, 11:11 PM
What is it? All I see are a bunch of pictures.

It's an online dating site.

Rallo
07-24-2010, 11:11 PM
LOL, I had to! I will help you work out, 12oz at a time!

Peety
07-24-2010, 11:13 PM
It's an online dating site.

I thought he meant pick a man on there. I think my Rocky way is a good idea for both of us! LOL

Cher
07-24-2010, 11:13 PM
NOTHING wrong with BOOBS!! :)

Peety
07-24-2010, 11:14 PM

well..

Evil Monkey
07-24-2010, 11:15 PM

Not on a man though

Evil Monkey
07-25-2010, 12:15 AM
Also willing to pay someone for their time to help me get into a routine for a couple weeks. Forgot to mention that before.

Soonet-china
07-25-2010, 12:49 AM
E.M. i can help you with dieting, the toughest part is cutting and replacing different foods, its a slow process. Once you see results, you will be motivated. Also, if you want training info let me know, we have different schedules. If you want to train with me let me know.
I am not certified, but i am confident in my knowledge of diet and exercise. Of course, i am always learning. No, i will not accept money from you.

yoda
07-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Would you post some diet tips on the health forums?

Dragonfly
07-25-2010, 07:51 AM

How so? Except the pole....I think I would break a few bones and make a fool of myself haha

Anapeg
07-25-2010, 08:53 AM

When they are on a man they confuse babies and scare kids. ( Red Greene )

Evil Monkey
07-25-2010, 09:47 AM
E.M. i can help you with dieting, the toughest part is cutting and replacing different foods, its a slow process. Once you see results, you will be motivated. Also, if you want training info let me know, we have different schedules. If you want to train with me let me know.
I am not certified, but i am confident in my knowledge of diet and exercise. Of course, i am always learning. No, i will not accept money from you.

Thanks so much. I will chat with you more about it when I see you at the Y. I should be there tonight after 6ish but before they close. Don't like getting kicked out cause I'm running late ya know:wink:

Soonet-china
07-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks so much. I will chat with you more about it when I see you at the Y. I should be there tonight after 6ish but before they close. Don't like getting kicked out cause I'm running late ya know:wink:

They know me too well up there,lol. I will be going around 6:30, ttyl.

Evil Monkey
07-25-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm heading there shortly too, so I will see you there.

Giggle Squirt
07-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey evil, you should join achieve with me!

Evil Monkey
07-25-2010, 06:22 PM
I tried and even though I have boobs they refused me membership???

Peety
07-25-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm heading there shortly too, so I will see you there.

You would rather spend time with Mike? then me?

Giggle Squirt
07-25-2010, 06:24 PM
boo that is not fair because I don't have boobs and they let me in

Evil Monkey
07-25-2010, 06:27 PM
You would rather spend time with Mike? then me?

Well I would rather come see you if you are that good at handling wood. I will come out for the drive after I see Mike at the Y.

boo that is not fair because I don't have boobs and they let me in

Your telling me it's not fair. I would give you my boobs if I could cause I sure don't want them.

Peety
07-25-2010, 06:28 PM
Well I would rather come see you if you are that good at handling wood. I will come out for the drive after I see Mike at the Y.

Your telling me it's not fair. I would give you my boobs if I could cause I sure don't want them.

You are missing my point! I have lots of work to do here!

Soonet-china
07-25-2010, 08:49 PM
EM, i didnt see you,lol

Soonet-china
07-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Em, were you saving the planet again?

Evil Monkey
07-25-2010, 09:50 PM
I came in late around 7, had a quick sauna, shave, whirlpool and shower then left. I seen you on the eliptical as I was leaving but didn't want to start banging on the glass like some stalker or anything....lol

Giggle Squirt
07-25-2010, 09:59 PM
that is my kind of work out.

Peety
07-25-2010, 10:06 PM
I came in late around 7, had a quick sauna, shave, whirlpool and shower then left. I seen you on the eliptical as I was leaving but didn't want to start banging on the glass like some stalker or anything....lol

LOL.

Soonet-china
07-25-2010, 10:25 PM

Next time,pull up a chair and sit behind me, and watch me on the eliptical,lol

Giggle Squirt
07-25-2010, 10:39 PM
When i went to goodlife I would always use the elliptical because the treadmills were in front of the ellipticals and the guys running on them was enough motivation for me to keep going even if i felt like my legs were going to fall off and i was going to pass out... couldn't miss them hot butts flexing with every stride.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
07-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Also willing to pay someone for their time to help me get into a routine for a couple weeks. Forgot to mention that before.

I see you have something for sale. I am sure we can make a deal lol. I think i will be going back there start once it gets too cold for walks...

Evil Monkey
07-27-2010, 12:05 PM
I see you have something for sale. I am sure we can make a deal lol. I think i will be going back there start once it gets too cold for walks...

Sorry cash only, no cheques, and no payment plans. Cash money!:wink:

CANDY_74
07-28-2010, 03:38 PM
When i went to goodlife I would always use the elliptical because the treadmills were in front of the ellipticals and the guys running on them was enough motivation for me to keep going even if i felt like my legs were going to fall off and i was going to pass out... couldn't miss them hot butts flexing with every stride.

LOL....now thats funny!
But lately there really isnt alot of 'hot' guys with great butts there...lol..

I have never been on the elliptical machines or treadmills etc yet. I do the weights, the bicycle, the classes, and the weight machines...

If I had someone to show me how to use the other stuff Id use them once in awhile as well, but Im too shy to ask someone to show me...lol...

Soonet-china
07-28-2010, 03:40 PM
LOL....now thats funny!
But lately there really isnt alot of 'hot' guys with great butts there...lol..

I have never been on the elliptical machines or treadmills etc yet. I do the weights, the bicycle, the classes, and the weight machines...

If I had someone to show me how to use the other stuff Id use them once in awhile as well, but Im too shy to ask someone to show me...lol...
If you are ever there i will help out, i am the guy who circuit trains, and trains hard,lol