PDA

View Full Version : R u?

MissMuffett
08-03-2010, 08:43 AM
R u a ho arder, or do u declutter often? If I went to ur house today, could I open a closet and u know exactly what is in their. Or do u avoid it like the plague??

I must say that I use to hold onto things for centimental value, but some things I have departed with.. Like my school books from gr12 or my size 6 jeans to unneccessarry nicknacks that just accumulate.. Yesterday I got rid of 2 garbage bags of clothes from my closet and a box full of junk that was in my bedroom closet that I'm going to donate.. Last week I got rid of 2 garbage bags of boy clothes my son has outgrown and 2 garbage bags of toys. I soooo need a bigger house.. I have about 10 bags of girl clothes in my attic for my little girl.. I love friends n family who share kid clothes.. She's fully clothed till she is 5 soo far!! LOL

b&aMom
08-03-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm a declutterer. I hate having too much stuff around me, and I'm NOT fond of knick knacks, they make it too hard to clean quickly. Fortunately I've passed this declutter thing on to the kids...one is as bad as I am, the other is far better than the average kid. I feel crazy, and can't think well, when I'm surrounded by clutter.

icecapp
08-03-2010, 11:56 AM
I would have to say we are declutter's In this past week, we moved our old garage, and cleaned it out, to take 3 loads to the dump last week, I went through the kids rooms two weeks ago, and Cleaned, about 6 begs between the three kids, My daughter is very much a pack rat as I was when was younger.... it DRIVES ME CRAZY, as my father says.. the apple dont fall far from the tree, I am hoping she out grows it as I did. Just two nights ago, I went to put something in one of the drawers, ended up cleanng out all 7 of our kitchen cupboard drawers, This week, its going to be cleanng out cupboards...

as for whats in my closets, Yup I know... cause most my closet doors are not hung yet.. so they are empty, and the hall closet with the door on it, has our winter clothing hanging.

I hate **** around and I become very ******Y, if it gets bad.. if im sick.. now 3 yrs ago, I could cared aless, but what made the difference is ITS our own home I think.. and we worked to hard to get to where we are today.

bluekrissyspikes
08-03-2010, 12:11 PM
i have a bit of clutter around. mostly lots of toys though. i don't get all that attached to stuff so i have no issue getting rid of most stuff. right now most of my clutter is packed up in the porch waiting to be donated or go to the dump

Xzavia
08-03-2010, 08:17 PM
:omg:Love my clutter!! Mind it's not so bad (like on tv) where I need paths through the clutter just to get from room to room.

We let the boys use a sledgehammer to knock a wall out downstairs (we wanted it gone), got the mess cleaned up and now I don't want to put all the stuff back in there because there's so much room in there. But on the badside...the recroom is one cluster**** of a mess that needs to be sorted.:shade:

Timbit
08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Muffett's sentimental holidings is her breast milk from the little one :P she CAN'T get rid of it AT ALL right now.... :)

Evil Monkey
08-04-2010, 09:52 AM
Muffett's sentimental holidings is her breast milk from the little one :P she CAN'T get rid of it AT ALL right now.... :)

Maybe with your help you can let it all loose and give her a hand, or two with it:winkm:

MissMuffett
08-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Maybe with your help you can let it all loose and give her a hand, or two with it:winkm:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

My nursing days went by sooo fast... I nursed for 13 months.. When I'm ready to let them go I will... They don't take up much room n nobody drinks them...

Evil Monkey
08-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Well maybe Timbit might want to try nursing again:tonguem:....lol