PDA

View Full Version : fatal error

cybolynx
08-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Fatal error: Call to a member function endTimer() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/purepwnage.com/httpdocs/forums/sources/classes/class_display.php on line 96

thats what i get when i try to go to www.purepwnage.com/

it happens with all the computers in my house ... fresh install or not ... does not matter what browser i use or OS i use ... only happens on my internet connection ...

i use shaw but i have been to the site at other friends places with shaw ...

when i use google to search for other pages to the site i cant access any of those either ...
iv been trying for about a month now ... and im stuck ... hoping a network guru may be of assistance in this in a possibility why this would happen only on my line ..

Barry Morris
08-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Just ran into it again today.

Those who have the most problems with computers are those who spend the least on protection and maintanence.

cybolynx
08-28-2010, 01:49 AM
well i can say i dont have an problems with my computers ... only thing i havent tried yet is disconnect myself from my router and go direct to my modem ... i think this is an issue on the shaw end but only on my line ... i can access the site at another persons house with say my ipod touch ... but i cant access it from home ... i cant access it from any computer or device in my home even my axim pda ...

cybolynx
08-30-2010, 04:41 PM
problem solved .. its my router ... and iv reset it 3 times NOTHING ... remove it from the equation and blam the site works ... humm time for a new router i suppose

cybolynx
09-03-2010, 02:10 PM
so i go to shaw today and get the new wifi modem ... and i cant access the site ... humm very strange its definatly not OS related or Router related ...

cybolynx
09-03-2010, 08:37 PM
ok .. so i use a web proxy and i can access it ... hummm

anybody got anything ?

axalon2003
09-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Is the time and date on the new modem set correctly? Also, do you have any active firewalls on your computers? If UPnP is enabled, your computers may have automatically transferred the settings from your computer to the modem/router.

cybolynx
09-06-2010, 05:15 AM
yep time and date are correct ... checked a few time ... disabled firewalls both on modem and computer ...