PDA

View Full Version : MSN Junk Mail

ssmarie
09-03-2010, 12:01 PM
I s there any way of not receiving any mail in the junk mail folder or having it automatically deleted - getting tired of having to delete tons of junk mail everyday...thanks in advance for any help

8th
09-03-2010, 08:27 PM
http://help.msn.com/(bWFya2V0PWVuLXVzJnByb2plY3Q9aG90bWFpbHBpbXYxMCZma Wx0ZXI9REhfUFJFTSw=)/Help.aspx?market=en-US&project=HotmailPIMv10&querytype=topic&query=PIM_PROC_SetUpJMF.htm

ssmarie
09-04-2010, 12:53 PM
thank you - I have tried that but I can't see a mail button on the left as one of the topics suggests.

8th
09-05-2010, 04:24 PM
look at the top of the page

ssmarie
09-05-2010, 09:10 PM
this is all i get under junk mail filters and reporting - there is nothing that allows me to delete automatically and not even go to junk mail box

Filters and reporting:

Choose a junk e-mail filter
Select the filter level you want to apply to incoming messages.
Standard - Most junk e-mail is sent to the junk e-mail folder.
Exclusive - Everything is sent to the junk e-mail folder except messages from your contacts and safe senders, Windows Live Hotmail service announcements, and alerts that you signed up for.
Note: You should occasionally check your junk e-mail folder to make sure that good messages don't get put there by mistake.
Delete junk e-mail
Junk e-mail is automatically moved into the junk e-mail folder, where it is deleted after ten days.
Report junk messages
Choose whether you'd like to report messages to Microsoft and the companies who help us fight junk e-mail.
Report junk - Help us keep junk out of everyone's inboxes when you use the Junk button.
Don't report - The Junk button will act just like the Delete button. Nothing will be reported to Microsoft or anyone else.