PDA

View Full Version : TAAG Family Halloween Spay-ghetti and No Balls Dinner and Dance

Joy.D
09-11-2010, 12:12 PM
TAAG Family Halloween Spay-ghetti and No Balls Dinner and Dance
October 29, 2010

Coctails at 6pm
Dinner at 7pm
Dance to follow

Costume Prizes
Prize Draws
Kids Activities
Karaoke
and more

COST
Adults: Dinner and Dance $20
Adults: Dance ONLY $10
Kids 10 and under Dinner and Dance:$5
Kids 10 and under Dance Only: Free

Music and Kareoke provided by Mike's DJ and Karaoke Service. DJ Adam Raymo

All Proceeds go to TAAG for the care/spay/neuter of all the animals in our care.

Contact Joy at 251-1001 or Elaine at 942-2605 or pm me to get tickets

Tickets will be on sale until October 23, 2010

MagicFingers
09-13-2010, 10:04 AM
I am going to post this on my facebook and also make an event inviting everyone...Hopefully this also helps to get the word out.

MagicFingers
09-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Just so you are aware in case you didn't know I am the one doing the Epicure spice party for TAAG....anyways I created an event on facebook and invited 63 people. I also posted on the LOLDOGS - Sault Ste. Marie Coalition for a Legal Off Leash Dog Park group on facebook and the mod agreed to also make an event and invited 200+ people so hopefully this will help.

As for the epicure spice party I also posted on my facebook and on LOLDOGS - Sault Ste. Marie Coalition for a Legal Off Leash Dog Park group that I am taking orders for the TAAG spice party so hopefully we get more orders. Again for anyone reading this.

Victorian Epicure is an all Canadian company.... www.epicureselections.com you can find the catalog and the fall brochure some great gift ideas. by the way I have sold 6 cheesecake pans just at one party last night....They are phenomenal Please take a look and if interested place an order 100% of my commission will be donated to TAAG.