PDA

View Full Version : weight watchers

BAILEYDOG
10-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I am wondering if there is anyone that can tell me what kind of deal they have right now for signing up. I am looking at going back.

Thanks.

Luv to be on the GO
10-02-2010, 09:42 PM
If you check their Web-Site they "should"
Have all the info there !

HDV
10-03-2010, 09:55 AM
My mom just signed up. She has been there for not even a month and she lost 16 pounds already and my father ( he is not a memeber) but he has followed her eating and diet and has lost 18 pounds. I know they have a deal going on right now. I ll ask her and let you know. She told me but i forgot..lol. I do knw if was 180.00 for a year i think. I ll double check.

BAILEYDOG
10-03-2010, 07:08 PM
thanks

HDV
10-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Ok, I talked to her yesterday when I was there for my dads b-day and she said that she got a special, 170.00 for 20 weeks. She has been n it for 2 or 3 weeks and has lost almost 20 she said. My dad just eats what she is eating and he is down 18.Sh said with W.W. you can eat pretty much anything you want but you are only allowed 35 points a day. Example, 1 tsp of butter is 1 point. Toast is 3 points, ect, ect. You are also allowed a extra 35 per week you can spread out throughout the week or use at once. Like yesterday cause it was his b-day they used their extra 35 points on pizza and wings.
She also attends meeting once per week. They just talk and you can buy things there as well. Expensive though I must say. She bought 2 boxes of W.W's snack bars, like a granola bar, one was red velvet the other was chocolate and nuts or something and it was $20 for the 2 boxes.
But ya anyways, being on W.W. does not mean u have to eat crap, you can eat anything you want but can't go over the 35 points a day. They give u a chart with what each for is in points.I think though that you can eat as much fruit and veggies, im not sure i think thats what she said.

BAILEYDOG
10-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Thank you

Luv'inLife
10-07-2010, 08:39 AM
the point system is based on height and weight so not everyone is a standard 35 points...to join online is $89.00 for 3 months[the first 2 weeks are free], unless you prefer to go and interact with other people.