PDA

View Full Version : reality ...

cybolynx
10-08-2010, 05:03 AM
so today is great ..
so like any day i wake up grab a coffee and have a cigarette outside ...

come back in ... get a phone call .. a friend wants to go hang out for a bit .. great ..
sit down have a second coffee ... realize ..
wait nobody called ..
even stranger ... friend that wanted to go out has been dead now for a few years ..

sit back think some more .. deeply puzzled about what just went on ... or what didnt just happen ..

humm wait .. no i have to go visit my grandma .. its been a few weeks ...
get up .. go to the bathroom ... thought comes to mind ... oh no dinner is burning on the stove ..

then you just realized an hour has passed and your coffee is cold and your cigarette is now a burnt piece of fiberglass between your fingers ... and then you realize your still sitting outside and everything that just went on never really happened ..

you then hear a noise and look outside .. stand there behind the car looking at you .. is the man .. the man with no face some would say .. he lurks in the shadow staring at you waiting for your death to steal your life .. .playing thought games on you ...

and then ... hes gone .. at first you are relieved .. then you start thinking .. well if you cant see him .. where is he .. is he real is he here ... whats his next move .. you never leave .. cause hes everywhere ..

Dragonfly
10-08-2010, 08:02 AM
LOL I was just going to ask the same thing....

Peety
10-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Dreaming?

Huggy85
10-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Dreaming?

Losing it?

Peety
10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Losing it?

Maybe he is writing a book.lol

MagicFingers
10-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Maybe he forgot to take his meds.

NewCasa
10-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Waiter! I'll have what he's having!

Scoff
10-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Speechless ...

You may want to go get that checked out.

cybolynx
10-08-2010, 02:38 PM
some people live this way ..... meds or not they cant stop this .... its like diabetes .. you can treat the symptoms .. BUT you cant stop the disease ...

everywoman
10-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Maybe he forgot to take his meds.

I get that most ppl would laugh along with this, however, without being too much of a bi-atch, it's not really cool to make fun of ppl for being on medication. What if it was for cancer or diabetes? Would people laugh about those kinds of meds? Mental health issues aren't something to be laughed at.

HDV
10-08-2010, 05:40 PM
I agree, well said :)
One thing I was taught and my daughter will be taught is not to make fun of others who are disabled. My mother does respic (sp) care and one boy she watches is severely handicapped. He can't walk, talk, eat, drink, fed and give fluids through a tube into his belly. He has Kabuki (sp) syndrome. But when he sees my daughter or myself he gets the biggest smile. He is such a character for not being able too communicate at all. i feel bad for these kids and people and its not cool to make fun of other. For those with healthy children, count yourselves very very lucky.

chris5
10-10-2010, 12:47 PM
One thing I was taught and my daughter will be taught is not to make fun of others who are disabled. My mother does respic (sp) care and one boy she watches is severely handicapped. He can't walk, talk, eat, drink, fed and give fluids through a tube into his belly. He has Kabuki (sp) syndrome. But when he sees my daughter or myself he gets the biggest smile. He is such a character for not being able too communicate at all. i feel bad for these kids and people and its not cool to make fun of other. For those with healthy children, count yourselves very very lucky.

I agree with you... very well said... We don`t know how fortunate we are.

Super Gram
10-11-2010, 01:17 PM

I agree with you..........I have a friend in the states who has a beautiful, blonde year old grandson who has the same thing. His name is Anthony.

Blue Lotus Rising
10-13-2010, 01:22 AM
I get that most ppl would laugh along with this, however, without being too much of a bi-atch, it's not really cool to make fun of ppl for being on medication. What if it was for cancer or diabetes? Would people laugh about those kinds of meds? Mental health issues aren't something to be laughed at.

This is why I love you so much- It had to be said!

everywoman
10-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks chick! You rock too!