PDA

View Full Version : Like Really...This Makes me mad....

*Angel*
08-02-2007, 12:36 PM
DOG!! to trade for a smaller one
hi i have a awesome never bit or malled another person hes a great dog.but i just dont have time for him always gone out of town and he loves sleeping with you and hes really loveable i had him around my kids and other dogs..i also have a dog cage with him also.i don't let him out on his own in the house he likes chewin on things..so thats why i keep him in there hes almost 2yrs old he is a purebread pitbull i think im not sure and his name is mac email me if your interested thanks..

Like if you dont have time for a big dog what makes this perosn think that they will have time for a small dog...they need just as much love and attention as big dogs...

GRUMPY
08-02-2007, 12:47 PM
you're dead on on this one.

Sara
08-02-2007, 01:45 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I find that small dogs are actually MORE work than big ones... my big ones are sort of like just having another adult around... but little ones seem high-maintenance to me.

But anyway, I completely agree with the point you're making Peanut.

debrac
08-02-2007, 05:33 PM
OMG That Is a Freaking joke What the hell..... Mann ive heard everything. hate the one where we are going to have a baby and we cant have a dog now, or my wife is preganat and she needs her rest and when the dog is walking on the tile his toe nails clicks on the floor and wakes her up. WHAT EVERY PEOPLE........ The world is a throw away socity. kids and pets. well i guess its better then abuse. but please think befor you gt or have either.

tasma
08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm with you guys on this one too! That is a crock of S**t. You either have a dog to have a pet or you don't have a dog.Leaving it in the cage because it chews everything at 2yrs old, Wheres the training on this dog, it should start right away. This poor dog has no life apparently and a smaller dog is going to be better than a small to midsize pitbull! They aren't huge dogs to begin with.

GRUMPY
08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
While I agree with you 100% I get a dog no as a pet but as a full member of the household, only difference is that I still get veto powers.

DogsRule
08-03-2007, 12:39 AM
RE: Dog For Trade 8/2/2007
I can look after my dog no problem. He will be in my garage, with food, water, and everything he needs. He is trained to go on papers, or outside if someone is home. Just thought it would be nice to be able to have someone play with him a little bit. No need to be rude.
Posted in: Pets

Yay for people! Gotta love shoving the dog in the garage!

DogsRule
08-03-2007, 12:40 AM
I love the "he's never bit or mauled a person" hahahahhaha

Larimar
08-03-2007, 01:02 AM
jeez ppl stink

*Angel*
08-03-2007, 03:37 AM
That would be the day I got rid of my dog...nevermind trade her in like shes a used car!!!!

debrac
08-03-2007, 05:41 AM
Well, I think it is sad, Like I have Said befor on this. When you are trying to give the dogs good points. but i didnt think some one would put a ad like this, this is what I read.

Pit Bull for give away has never bit or mauled any one yet. Very hyper and chews, must stay in a cage or will destroy the house. if your looking for a dog like that please call. hahaha thar will place a dog.

everywoman
08-03-2007, 08:04 AM
Just sad.......

*Angel*
08-03-2007, 08:14 AM
RE: Dog For Trade 8/2/2007
I can look after my dog no problem. He will be in my garage, with food, water, and everything he needs. He is trained to go on papers, or outside if someone is home. Just thought it would be nice to be able to have someone play with him a little bit. No need to be rude.
Posted in: Pets

Wow!!!!
Like it seems like this dog gets no attention...lives in a garage...wow nice...I mean I can understand if this person needs to find him a home because they cannot care for them but trading for a small dog...thats a joke...like who "trades" in their pets....

gouligann
08-06-2007, 08:05 AM
And why does he chew? The poor thing is in a freaking garage all by himself in solitary confinement. Now they want another dog to play with him. What about human love and attention?

Oh wow, he gets food and water. Big deal.

Another thing! Two years old and still peeing on a paper? gimme a break!

GRUMPY
08-06-2007, 11:53 AM
I don't know why they wouldn't put a dog door in the side of the garage.

Tutones
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM
That would require too much intelligence and consideration.

debrac
08-15-2007, 07:28 AM
I think they want to give the dog away not get it a new one? I think.if you dont want to put the dog in a pen out side then maybe a large dog run in the garage and open the door so it can aleast see the outside.

KelBear
08-15-2007, 08:49 PM
First post says "DOG!! to trade for a smaller one" so they are looking for another one..smaller though.... man there are some bright people out there....

GoldDogs
08-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I love how the opening line is that it has never bit or mauled anything. Wowie! I don't know, that just seems wierd to me to open it with that. Little dogs are alot more work in the sense that they can get stepped on, taken away by birds (which isn't a joke) and its never extremely fun taking them for walks when people with larger dogs think its okay to let them roam free. Beastly mongrels. Tie them up! Back to orignal topic though...

Be honest about why you don't want your dog. God. A dog is a dog, like everyone else said, they require love and work... but if there is love, the work shouldn't be considered 'work' more as TLC!
I'm rambling - sorry.

EyelashExtensions
08-22-2007, 10:09 AM
This is why a dog turns cross....TERRIBLE!!!