PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Lipoic Acid?

yoda
11-01-2010, 08:52 AM
has anyone taken this for peripheral neuropathy? If so at what dose and did you notice any improvement in your symptoms?

MaO3
11-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Yoda - I was interested by your post and looked up Alpha Lipoic Acid - this site has some pretty interesting statements and I'd be very interested to know if it really can help.
http://alphalipoicacid.com/index.htm

yoda
11-01-2010, 01:02 PM
thanks Ma03 for the site...sounds pretty wonderful, but I always like to hear about someone's first hand experience with this sort of thing. You can never be too careful, especially when they are already on a lot of other meds.

MaO3
11-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Absolutely!! I'm hoping that someone with firsthand experience posts in reply. I'm very curious too!

Luv to be on the GO
11-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Is this a precription? or can you buy it over then counter ?
Sounds rather interesting ...and the neuropathy in my feet
is super painful ...especially at night !!

yoda
11-07-2010, 08:02 AM
you can buy it over the counter. It is in the section with the vitamins and herbals at the stores or at the health food store. If you are diabetic you should check with your Dr. or pharmacist first.

Luv to be on the GO
11-07-2010, 10:42 PM
No ... I`m not a diabetic ....but it appears I have some nerve damage
from a fall ..I dunno ,but that my guess LOL Don`t think I`d take this without checking with my Dr.First
but as I said ,It does sound interesting ....,My feet keep me awake at night ,they are
So So Painful !