PDA

View Full Version : FPS controller question

Strife
11-21-2010, 08:59 PM
I have noticed over the past few weeks that I have been playing COD: Black Ops that some online players are able to "snap" to enemies, meaning that they can quick aim like you can in campaign mode. My question is, are these players just that damn good to where they can take out 3 enemies fairly spaced apart in seconds or is there a controller or hack they are using?

DarkAssassin
11-22-2010, 06:22 PM
they are just that darn good i know a few people that are really good they play almost 24/7, the only thing that i have seen in regards to modded controllers is for shooting really fast ie only pistols or single shot guns like the FAL which basically turns them into fully automatic rifles and handguns but as for snaping from one person to the next its a skill. I do now that there is aim assist in Black Ops which is turned on by default which will help when running and gunning, no hacks yet in multiplayer and if there is i wouldn't use them since treyarch has sayed they will ban for it.

Strife
11-24-2010, 07:58 AM
I can see it being a skill but in campaign, I can easily take down 3 guys spread evenly apart in seconds. I watched the kill cam and this guy made it look like he was playing campaign mode. Didnt look like he made any attempt at all to target before scoping. This was on MW2. Maybe he is just that good. I have also heard of a controller that can "quick scope" online.

DarkAssassin
12-06-2010, 07:21 PM
actually quick scoping in MW2 is more common then u think heck i can even quick scope its the most used gun in that game alls it takes is a piece of tape on your tv in the center and a sniper rifle and some practice and u could quick scope like a pro lol. That is why quick scoping was taken out of Black Ops by the DEV's