PDA

View Full Version : Shopping

SIMBA
12-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Well going shopping tonight...watch out world Simba is on the loose! LOL I hope no one pisses me off!! :)

nightingale
12-08-2010, 07:12 PM
well I know I'm staying home tonight! lol!

Blue Lotus Rising
12-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I hope no one pisses me off!! :)

I'm sure the rest of this city is hoping the same... :p

MagicFingers
12-08-2010, 07:44 PM
No one should piss you off. The malls and everywhere I have been over the past week has been super quiet. The only place busy seems to be walmart. You could have fired a cannon through zellers and hit no one on mon night. staples and future shop same thing. Don't bother with sears apparently they don't believe in having staff help their customers. I would say hop across the boarder if you need department store items and go to jcpenny.

Luv to be on the GO
12-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Oh I could write a small novel
regarding the terrible customer service
at Sears NOW ..They have taken away so many
"Check-Out Counters ...You have to wait and wait
and wait some more ...While waiting to check out
my adult daughter said (out loud) "this is why everybody
goes to Wal-Mart " .....

Giggle Squirt
12-08-2010, 11:19 PM
sears was so annoying today. I went in there looking to buy a new lens for my camera. Stood in front the display case for about 15 min while the guy at the counter just stood there and looked up every to min to see if i was still standing there. I even said out loud i would really like to get a new lens for my camera. He just looked at me with a deer in the headlight look and continued to stand there. Not even a can i help you or a do you need anything. Nothing. No one else was in the department.

SIMBA
12-09-2010, 12:14 AM
No one pissed me off except for Wal mart. They had very loud music playing and not to mention annoying. The staff LOVE TO SCREAM on the PA systems too...that irks me. Why can't they just get phones like Canadian Tire does? I had a hard time concentrating in there.

ssmarie
12-09-2010, 02:41 AM
I love Bentley in the Cambrian Mall

skibunnie64
12-09-2010, 08:21 AM
No one pissed me off except for Wal mart. They had very loud music playing and not to mention annoying. The staff LOVE TO SCREAM on the PA systems too...that irks me. Why can't they just get phones like Canadian Tire does? I had a hard time concentrating in there.

I agree with Walmart...I don't understand why they need it that loud.

iluvchristian
12-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I was in Sears on Monday night, in the toy section. The lady at the counter was very helpful. Asked me if there was anything I needed. Checked her computer to see if they had anymore of the dolls I wanted in stock, checked the wishbook for me and told me to maybe check online. She rang my order through and gave me pleasant small talk and wished me a Merry Christmas. It was a pleasant experience!

SIMBA
12-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Yes that's right :)

MaO3
12-09-2010, 10:03 AM
I commented to the cashier at Walmart last time I was there as well. The music was blarring.

SarahMac
12-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Walmart has to be my least favourite place to shop, ever. I avoid going there like the plague.

SIMBA
12-09-2010, 07:20 PM
I agree!

Xzavia
12-10-2010, 07:54 AM
So Simba....mines the LCBO box under the tree sealed well with duct tape eh???? Just make sure the others keep their hands off it, k???

SIMBA
12-10-2010, 09:49 AM
LOL sure thing!! :)