PDA

View Full Version : New Movement to OUT Soo Greyhound Management

MagicFingers
12-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Saw this on soonews thought I would post the link for any hockey fans out there. Please note the petition link at the bottom if you are interested in joining this cause.

http://soonews.ca/viewarticle.php?id=28999

chris5
12-15-2010, 12:29 PM
Ive heard some rumblings about draft strategies, player usage.. etc.. etc... for awhile... kinda thought it would only be a matter of time before something happened... I still love the Greayhonds, going to get seasons tickets next year if some come available...

MagicFingers
12-15-2010, 12:40 PM
There are tickets available now....there is no more waiting list for season tickets. They added more seats in the corners and well because to the terrible management I fear that many many people will be giving up their season seats at the end of the season.

chris5
12-15-2010, 12:45 PM
There are tickets available now....there is no more waiting list for season tickets. They added more seats in the corners and well because to the terrible management I fear that many many people will be giving up their season seats at the end of the season.

Great news... Im definately getting tickes for next year.. I still love to watch them play anyways... Ill buy on speculation that something will be done by next year and wont be disapointed if nothing changes... Thanks for the info I was told by a friend that there still was a waiting list... I never actually called to check... just took my freinds word on it... Good to know there wont be an issue though...

12-15-2010, 10:36 PM
They made the playoff's last year. They suck this year. Wow. A lot of people put way too much effort into hating things.

MagicFingers
12-15-2010, 11:18 PM
A lot of people spend a lot of money on ST's and some people are not doing their job. Anyone else doing a job half as well as Lambert or Torrie would have been fired awhile ago.

chris5
12-16-2010, 01:35 AM
They made the playoff's last year. They suck this year. Wow. A lot of people put way too much effort into hating things.

1337 im a Greyhound fan... I havnt followed them close enought to make judgement on what the problem is... but I still love watching them play... Obviously the rumbles I heard were coming from somewhere... Thers a petition... Which I wont sigh... Mind you the controversy may spru a revitalization in the management, that will in turn get the boys motivated, cause they got the talent... Im hopin for the best... maybe this will wake them up...

Soonet-china
12-16-2010, 04:30 AM
Not sure if that works, Detroit lions fans openly hated on Matt Millen for years!

velle
12-16-2010, 04:30 AM
Lambert says the same thing every game.I'm proud of our efforts,the guys tried their best,we had some injured players.......blah,blah,blah.... same bull every loss.Heads should roll I say!!!!!

Soonet-china
12-16-2010, 05:28 AM
Hate to see someone lose there job, but i really dont understand the hounds going from neutral to reverse?

Soonet-china
12-16-2010, 05:36 AM
I decided to check out the petition, you have to donate money to follow through, uh , no. Since when do you donate money for a petition?

MagicFingers
12-16-2010, 10:07 AM
You don't donate money to follow through on anything....where do you get that? No on e is asking for anything. You either agree and sign or don't and don't sign. Where on the petition does it say anything about any payment? I would suggest you stick to talking about thing you know.

IMHO
12-16-2010, 11:42 AM
BIG seems to be a trouble maker then it would seem. Liar liar pants on fire.....

gizmoguy
12-16-2010, 01:29 PM
The individual who started this does realize that the Greyhounds organization is a privately owned agency / business, right?

Last time I checked, the general public doesn't have a say in the way a privately owned agency / business manages its business or chooses to hire.

MagicFingers
12-16-2010, 01:48 PM
It may be a private organization but it is the public that finances the team....where do you think the ticket sales, concession sales, team memorabilia sales goes to? Without keeping the CUSTOMER happy there will be no income no company no team. It might be a private organization but when you rely on the fans to keep it running you might want to keep the fans happy. When the fans recognize that the GM and or coach is not doing their job the way it should and threatens to pull out all support, the owners might want to take a look at why and make a few changes.

Soonet-china
12-16-2010, 04:28 PM
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/houndsmanagement/donate
Actually, on this page, select next, it goes to pay pal...

MagicFingers
12-16-2010, 04:31 PM
well that is not part of the petition...not sure where you got that from but so far 60+ people have signed and there is no paypal or any other sort of donation.

Strife
12-16-2010, 04:56 PM
You don't donate money to follow through on anything....where do you get that? No on e is asking for anything. You either agree and sign or don't and don't sign. Where on the petition does it say anything about any payment? I would suggest you stick to talking about thing you know.

Actually he knows what he is talking about. When I went to sign the petition, I got an offer to donate via paypal. The donation goes towards the company serving the petition and not the cause itself. Perhaps you should investigate matters before insulting other people's intelligence.

chris5
12-16-2010, 05:09 PM
Actually he knows what he is talking about. When I went to sign the petition, I got an offer to donate via paypal. The donation goes towards the company serving the petition and not the cause itself. Perhaps you should investigate matters before insulting other people's intelligence.

It was big L who said that he thought it was strange to have to donate when sighing a petition... Im sure if he took the time to read what you did this discussion would not be going on right now... Took me two seconds after clidking the link he provided to figure out the donation was to the host site for petitions not the cause... As far as insulting B L`s inteligence... well im gonna leave that one alone...

Strife
12-16-2010, 05:21 PM
It was big L who said that he thought it was strange to have to donate when sighing a petition... Im sure if he took the time to read what you did this discussion would not be going on right now... Took me two seconds after clidking the link he provided to figure out the donation was to the host site for petitions not the cause... As far as insulting B L`s inteligence... well im gonna leave that one alone...

When I first signed the petition and the screen came up to donate, I immediately thought the donation was for the cause. After further reading, I discovered it was for the host site and not the cause which I stated in my first post. Some people may not read and simply not sign. I was simply validating his post.

Soonet-china
12-16-2010, 05:22 PM
Really, you result to name calling, what does that say about your intelligence? Insults are acts of the desperate, your insecure, make yourself look good, etc...
We all hide behind our computer, whos hiding behind the welfare?

Peety
12-16-2010, 05:33 PM
"The welfare" ..Oh Gawd, don't start that one.. LOL

p.s. I signed the petition, but didn't donate squat, I don't have nor would want Paypal!

Can I use your Visa?

MagicFingers
12-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Well I signed the petition and I personally know at least 15 people who signed and never got what you guys are talking about so I have no idea how it got there or when. As everyone I know who has signed has not had that screen.

Strife
12-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Well I signed the petition and I personally know at least 15 people who signed and never got what you guys are talking about so I have no idea how it got there or when. As everyone I know who has signed has not had that screen.

Just because the 15 people you know and you personally havent gotten that screen doesnt mean that it didnt show up to others.

MagicFingers
12-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Granted ...but not sure why it would show up for others when it hasn't shown up for anyone I know. There is nothing written on any of the other sites that the link was posted on about having to donate. This is the first time anyone is hearing about it.

Jack Butler
12-16-2010, 05:57 PM
There was a petition years ago about the logo change.
It worked for that...going from the caricature back to the traditional greyhound.
If Torrie is replaced, the new GM will want his own coach, they always do.
That being said, Lambert job would be interm at best and he would be the second to go, if this is done right!
I believe it's run it's course and it's time for a change, but Torrie first.
That way, they don't hire a coach the new GM will replace.

MagicFingers
12-16-2010, 06:01 PM
After more investigation you can also sign and when the donation screen comes up simply close it. Your name will still stay on the signature list and you did not donate. Just as Canadian13 has said. However that was not there yesterday when the petition first went up.

chris5
12-16-2010, 06:01 PM
Really, you result to name calling, what does that say about your intelligence? Insults are acts of the desperate, your insecure, make yourself look good, etc...
We all hide behind our computer, whos hiding behind the welfare?

I never insulted you, and you can say whatever you want regarding my intelegence... I only have to read where it is coming from and all the sudden the sting of your wit is gone... seems your a little pissed that you once again failed to read before you make a comment, and someone called you on it... again... Mind you the explanation as to who you are donating to was a little long...I saw the page to make a contribution to the web host... I just read down far enough to see it had nothing to do with the greyhounds petition...

chris5
12-16-2010, 06:02 PM
There was a petition years ago about the logo change.
It worked for that...going from the caricature back to the traditional greyhound.
If Torrie is replaced, the new GM will want his own coach, they always do.
That being said, Lambert job would be interm at best and he would be the second to go, if this is done right!
I believe it's run it's course and it's time for a change, but Torrie first.
That way, they don't hire a coach the new GM will replace.

Great point Jack...

chris5
12-16-2010, 06:11 PM
I'll get you your own, might as well make it a gold card! ;)

Can you get me one too... I promise to be frugal.... PROMISE...

chris5
12-16-2010, 06:25 PM
After more investigation you can also sign and when the donation screen comes up simply close it. Your name will still stay on the signature list and you did not donate. Just as Canadian13 has said. However that was not there yesterday when the petition first went up.

Regardless of what canadian13 said... the donation page had nothing to do with the petition.... It was a donation to the web host, which would be used to keep the petition platform up... This all started when Big L questioned why he would have to pay to sign the petition... This debate was for nothing if you ask me... If Big L read the donation page he would have realized that it had nothing to do with the petition... discussion over... I think considering the state of the Greyhouds over the last couple of years this discussion is waranted... So lets pretend Big L read the whole donation page and get on with the Greyhounds, I would love to see the team take a turn...Not sure how they are going to do it though... Sheeessshhhh

chris5
12-16-2010, 06:27 PM
If you ever grow hooters, let me know.. lol

If you get me a Gold Card, Ill use it to get you a set of real nice ones...They wont be on me though... LOL We can go down town...

Peety
12-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh Gawd. men and boobs.

chris5
12-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh Gawd. men and boobs.

How sweet it is.... lol

Karen-Annie
12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
When I signed, I also did not get a donation screen pop up.....thus I had no idea what BL was talking about either. I have NO idea why it would show up with some people and not for others.

Striker
12-16-2010, 11:39 PM
It would appear your Greyhounds suck. Not just this year but for many years past. I believe management has an expirey date and the fans have been patient with current management.

Super Gram
12-17-2010, 12:25 AM
I phoned my son in law to see if they had signed the petition. They are not going to sign it. They agree Torrie should go. But Denny's contract is for another year. He says there is a lot of hot dogs on the team. But all of the kids like Denny........so maybe they will let it go until next hockey season.

Lou Lukenda is flying his whole family somewhere for Christmas. I don't think he will be around until after the New Year.

Barney Rubble
12-17-2010, 12:45 AM
Since when does anyone really think that signing a petition for anything gets something done???

big deal

IMHO
12-17-2010, 01:34 AM
The buck stops with TORRIE. Lou just needs the balls to do what he knows is the right thing to do. Soon ticket sales will really drop and that is when action will take place. Its a business for LOU and he will not want revenues to drop off.

MagicFingers
12-17-2010, 04:24 PM
So this is just a minor update...You would think since Jerry Liscumb is the director of public relations and communications for the SOO Greyhounds that he would know better. On his facebook he is quoted as saying the following "Isn't a petition meant to be signed? Last time I checked Anonymous doesn't count as a real name. I guess that is the brother/sister to dip**** and no-mind? .. hahaha! These people crack me up"

Although he might be correct in his ideas and theory, when representing an organization that depends on its fans and to be in a position as director of public relations for him to be making comments such as that on a public forum...Probably not the wisest decisions. Some people have lost their jobs for posting less on message boards such as facebook.

Striker
12-17-2010, 06:13 PM
IHe says there is a lot of hot dogs on the team.

A good coach would address that immediately..........Lambert is no better a coach than Torrie (?) is a GM. Time to clean house Sault Ste Marie. Your town is rich in hockey culture and you've become complacent with management that has had ample time to build a competitive team.

Soonet-china
12-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Lambert doesnt care, he is not a disciplinarian, i would bench anyone who doesnt earn the right to play on the ice.

Soonet-china
12-17-2010, 06:30 PM
If i thought both goalies were crap and or the defence didnt work hard enough, i would have no goalie in net.

The 6th Member Of AC/DC
12-17-2010, 08:20 PM
So this is just a minor update...You would think since Jerry Liscumb is the director of public relations and communications for the SOO Greyhounds that he would know better. On his facebook he is quoted as saying the following "Isn't a petition meant to be signed? Last time I checked Anonymous doesn't count as a real name. I guess that is the brother/sister to dip**** and no-mind? .. hahaha! These people crack me up"

Although he might be correct in his ideas and theory, when representing an organization that depends on its fans and to be in a position as director of public relations for him to be making comments such as that on a public forum...Probably not the wisest decisions. Some people have lost their jobs for posting less on message boards such as facebook.
Goes to show how unprofessional he is. I bet those same people who will stop going to the games will really crack him up in the long run. So who cares if people signed the petition or not. What the petition does show is fans are tired of a franchise that excels in futility. If they were signed what was he gonna do? Harass them for doing so? Lol

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-17-2010, 08:27 PM

He does have a point though. Online petitions? If you're that passionate about an issue then come up with something other than an anonymous online petition. People who have no idea about the issue sign those things. If you can't come up with a better campaign than that then you are just as lazy as the people you are accusing. If its such a big deal then the money will do all the talking. If not, you have a lot of people who just wanna relax and go see a hockey game.

12-17-2010, 08:34 PM
If you were to look at the history of the Greyhounds, they have - by far - more good years than bad. I love how hockey retarded people go crazy when "their" hockey club have a couple of bad years. (They suck this year, made the playoffs last year, sucked the year before, dominated the before that).

You want them to win the cup every year?

Striker
12-17-2010, 09:23 PM
If you were to look at the history of the Greyhounds, they have - by far - more good years than bad. I love how hockey retarded people go crazy when "their" hockey club have a couple of bad years. (They suck this year, made the playoffs last year, sucked the year before, dominated the before that).

What year did they dominate? Please post stats and year

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-17-2010, 09:33 PM
2007-08 W44-L18. First in West

Jack Butler
12-17-2010, 09:39 PM
How'd they do in the playoffs?

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Made it to conference finals

Jack Butler
12-17-2010, 09:50 PM
I remember!
I don't remember it as a dominate team.
Hartsberg teams never dominated, they shut down.
Solid team, but not dominate IMO!

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-17-2010, 09:55 PM
I remember!
I don't remember it as a dominate team.
Hartsberg teams never dominated, they shut down.
Solid team, but not dominate IMO!

Solid enough to show that they have had a good team recently enough that a petition to oust management isn't warranted. These are juniors so to expect dominate teams every year is just silly. This isnt the NHL where talent can carry over 10-15 years at a time.

Jack Butler
12-17-2010, 10:52 PM
If the fans think it's warranted, than it is!
I don't think dominate is expected, but hard working and responsible is.
Consistancy in junior is difficult. What helps is the ability to evalute talent.
Their drafting or talent evaluation is second rate at best and needs to change.
Nobody should be still rebuilding 3 years later, nobody that knows what they are doing!

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-17-2010, 11:14 PM
They should all be rebuilding after 3 years. You lose almost 1/3 of your team every year. There are only a few consistent winning ohl teams. The rest of the teams have half decent talent scouting and a whole lotta luck. But hey if people want to see if new management can do it, then go ahead.

MagicFingers
12-17-2010, 11:16 PM
He does have a point though. Online petitions? If you're that passionate about an issue then come up with something other than an anonymous online petition. People who have no idea about the issue sign those things. If you can't come up with a better campaign than that then you are just as lazy as the people you are accusing. If its such a big deal then the money will do all the talking. If not, you have a lot of people who just wanna relax and go see a hockey game.

OK it isn't really an anonymous petition. Many if not most have put their names...some people have put anonymous. I personally would prefer people to use their names, if they have the guts to say something they should have the guts to put their name behind it. Most of the people I personally know who signed signed with their name unfortunately when starting online petitions it is not an option anonymous or not, they all have that option.

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-17-2010, 11:19 PM
OK it isn't really an anonymous petition. Many if not most have put their names...some people have put anonymous. I personally would prefer people to use their names, if they have the guts to say something they should have the guts to put their name behind it. Most of the people I personally know who signed signed with their name unfortunately when starting online petitions it is not an option anonymous or not, they all have that option.

LOL well now I want new management just to see if there's a difference. I'm skeptical.

MagicFingers
12-17-2010, 11:24 PM

Firstly you need to learn a little more about the hockey club....we have not had good years per say since Torrie became GM that is what we are talking about. These hockey "retarded" people you are talking about are the same people who have had Season Tickets for 5 or more years and many have had the tickets for more than 10, I know several people who have had Season Tickets since Nolan was Coach. We have not had a domination since before Torrie and that was 8 years ago. Last year we barely squeeked into the playoffs, there was NO contention there. the year before that we were told it was a rebuild year he year before that wasn't a great year but they traded enough good players by deadline that we were able to make a run for it but failed! "You want them to win the cup every year?" NO and when was the last time we won the cup OHHHHHH 93-94? If you were to talk to the people who are signing the petition you would learn it has little to do with winning games and more with playing well, having everyone including management and owners do the very best to ensure the Hounds are at their 100%. That is where they are lacking. Torrie can't draft an entire team, my grandmother could have drafted Catenacci so big deal we have a #1 player but Torrie has had a hard time matching him with a complimenting team. A team can not be built on one player. Then you have a coach who is screwing with the lines every chance he can so no wonder no line is melding, as soon as they do he scratches a player, he moves them to another line. He burns out our top players the first period so they are so exhausted the second and third. He double and triple plays players such as CAT, Cousins, coop, thompson, king so much so that when we need them on the PP or PK they are no good to us.

No one is asking for the cup every year we are only asking that when we lose we lose playing well, coached well and managed well. Then we are happy.

MagicFingers
12-17-2010, 11:29 PM
They should all be rebuilding after 3 years. You lose almost 1/3 of your team every year. There are only a few consistent winning ohl teams. The rest of the teams have half decent talent scouting and a whole lotta luck. But hey if people want to see if new management can do it, then go ahead.

Agreed after 3 years you should be rebuilding....but you shouldn't declare a rebuild year in 2008 and then in 2009 tell your fans no worry we are rebuilding and then in 2010 say im sorry we are a young inexperienced team that is rebuilding. Well the players you started your rebuild with in 2008 are starting to be traded or drafted but the point is it doesn't take 3 years to rebuild and certainly not be worse off than you were 3 years ago when you started the rebuild phase.

MagicFingers
12-17-2010, 11:37 PM
And for anyone curious here is the standings ... The 3 of the 4 times we made a run for the cup Nolan was coach....We have NOT had strong teams in the recent past.

Division Trophies

* 1980–81 - Leyden Division
* 1982–83 - Emms Division
* 1984–85 - Emms Division
* 1990–91 - Emms Division
* 1991–92 - Emms Division
* 1992–93 - Emms Division
* 1996–97 - West Division
* 2004–05 - West Division
* 2007–08 - West Division

Hamilton Spectator Trophy

* 1980–81 - 47 wins, 2 ties, 96 points
* 1982–83 - 48 wins, 1 tie, 97 points
* 1984–85 - 54 wins, 1 tie, 109 points

J. Ross Robertson Cup

* 1981 Lost to Kitchener Rangers
* 1983 Lost to Oshawa Generals
* 1985 Champions vs. Peterborough Petes
* 1991 Champions vs. Oshawa Generals
* 1992 Champions vs. North Bay Centennials
* 1993 Lost to Peterborough Petes

Memorial Cup

* 1985 3rd place in Drummondville, Québec
* 1991 4th place in Québec City, Québec
* 1992 Finalists vs. Kamloops Blazers
* 1993 Champions vs. Peterborough Petes

Striker
12-18-2010, 12:11 AM
2007-08 W44-L18. First in West

Thanks for posting that stat, cat.

Do you know how many years Torrie has been GM and has he lead the team to any other titles?

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:17 AM
You gotta remember the Lindros deal.
Lindros's junior career was 89 to 92, some of our best years!
I like Nolan, but he had skill player like no other, that weren't drafted by the team...and Danny Flynn!

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:18 AM
Incase the official cat couldn't find the date Torrie has been GM since 2003 before that he was a scout in 1999 and in between he was director of player personnel....

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:21 AM
Jack i am not sure what you were getting at but Lindro's never played for us. he refused. Nolan had skilled players but he also had their respect he earned the players respect but also commanded it in his interactions, and the players could always count on him for anything. He was tough on his players but he also had fun. He had a great mind, he could see plays he could change up his coaching style to match and better that of other coaches. He could read his players and know how to make the changes to meet the needs of the players and the team. Denny can not even come close to what Nolan could do.

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:23 AM
The trade with Oshawa was for something like 3 players and 4 draft picks, plus cash!
That is huge in the years preceding the trade; the result was their best years.

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Jack you are 100% correct I believe in that deal they got several trades plus somethign like 80K.....yes that probably helped with the memorial cup although, I don't think all those draft picks occured in one season. But you are right we did benefit. I don't think anyone is asking for a year like those years, they were some of the best and can't be topped, we just want someone who can do the job better than what is currently being done as I think our organization deserves it.

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Where is Nolan at now anyway? Good guy.

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:33 AM
YES NTP now this is where I say we outshot saginaw. I believe there was a major flaw in the coaches thinking. Granted we need to get Murray some ice time so he can grow as a goalie and mature but COME ON. We just beat Saginaw, on Wednesday, Perugini got number 1 star that game, we turn around 2 days later and Denny chooses to put our ROOKIE goalie in net against a number 1 team in the league. How does that make sense. Why not start him in net against a lesser team and give him the greater chance of a win and let him work on his confidence. But no puts him in net against a number one team when our defense has been less than stellar and makes everyone hope to hell we win. I am not blaming Murray I didn't see the game but it just doesn't make sense of all games to start him in why choose this one. Just another way Denny makes bad bad calls.

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:35 AM
Jack you are 100% correct I believe in that deal they got several trades plus somethign like 80K.....yes that probably helped with the memorial cup although, I don't think all those draft picks occured in one season. But you are right we did benefit. I don't think anyone is asking for a year like those years, they were some of the best and can't be topped, we just want someone who can do the job better than what is currently being done as I think our organization deserves it.

No the picks didn't come right away, that why the team did well for the next 4 or 5 years!
All I'm doing is clearing the smoke. I love Ted, but that trade and Danny Flynn don't get enough of the credit!!
You right, you can't recreate those days.
The problem is that everyone that is critical, will reference them!

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:36 AM
On July 2, 2009, Nolan agreed to a one-year contract with the Rochester Americans to become their Vice President of Hockey Operations. I believe he is still there, along with that he is very active with the ted Nolan Foundation.

Striker
12-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Where is Nolan at now anyway? Good guy.

He was effective and well respected by the players. Something appartantly lacking in current management.

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:39 AM
No the picks didn't come right away, that why the team did well for the next 4 or 5 years!
All I'm doing is clearing the smoke. I love Ted, but that trade and Danny Flynn don't get enough of the credit!!
You right, you can't recreate those days.
The problem is that everyone that is critical, will reference them!

Oh Danny Flynn needs some credit as well....and they continued to do not to badly when he was coaching. I just wish Nolan would come back.....I am sure he could straighten up some of the players. I liked that he would let a player ride the pine if they weren't doing what was expected. Lambert will not do that to a few of the players that really need it.

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:40 AM
You need new blood, not new old blood.

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:43 AM
JAck again you are right but at this point I will take new old blood over what we got....... LOL But i don't think we will be gettign a new coach since I think they signed the three year contract this summer, otherwise we will be paying out the nose.....SO we would need a cheap coach.. I offered to do it for free but so far my telephone is not ringing....LOL (Was a joke just in case some people didn't realize that)

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-18-2010, 12:45 AM
Does anyone want Dave Cameron back?

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:47 AM
I'm telling ya, Torrie first and than next season Lambert with less than 2 left.

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:47 AM
Does anyone want Dave Cameron back?

Yes...that would be wonderful!

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:50 AM
What do you mean by BACK?

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-18-2010, 12:51 AM
as coach. Or is this way to far past a coaching issue.

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:52 AM
You don't remember him as a Greyhound?

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:53 AM
Sorry those were the two years I was not in the sault and didn't pay close attention. I knew he coached the canadian team...I would take him take anyone at this point

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 12:55 AM
My highlights when I was most active watching was during the nolan and flynn years I then moved out of town for many years and didn't keep up with it. When I moved back I got back into the team. So I missed the cameron years.

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-18-2010, 12:58 AM
My highlights when I was most active watching was during the nolan and flynn years I then moved out of town for many years and didn't keep up with it. When I moved back I got back into the team. So I missed the cameron years.

You didn't miss much. Haha

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 12:59 AM
as coach. Or is this way to far past a coaching issue.

It's both, but Cameron is a beauty.
He does both!

official soonet pu$$ycat
12-18-2010, 01:02 AM
It's both, but Cameron is a beauty.
He does both!

Well now we get to see what he can do with the best juniors. It should be interesting.

MagicFingers
12-18-2010, 01:04 AM
I think if the owners had the ganoochies and or they knew something anything about hockey they would oust the GM, let him/her get things squared away figure things out and let them decide on the coach see what happens. As someone said usually the new GM wants a new coach but maybe a new GM is all they need, personally I think they need a new coach as well....but at this point the owness falls on the GM as it is already apparent that the coach has lost all control just by Torrie feelign the need to go into the dressing room to "straighten up"the boys.

Ok now since my little guy will be up early tomorrow I am off to bed so no I am not ignoring you all I will see you tomorrow.

Jack Butler
12-18-2010, 01:05 AM
Well now we get to see what he can do with the best juniors. It should be interesting.

Yup!

IMHO
12-18-2010, 01:19 AM
I wonder if TORRIE has become a shareholder. I cannot think of any other reason he still holds down that job. I also think they got LAMBERT for a lot less money than they would have had to put out for an experienced coach. You get what you pay for. I know season ticket holder who will support the team even if the lost every game. They should sit out a few games and send a message.