PDA

View Full Version : Kinect Games??

Dragonfly
12-27-2010, 03:11 PM
We have tried a couple of them so far and they were a blast but we have Game Party in Motion and it kinda sucks lol well not kinda...it really really blows. Anyone try other ones that were really good so we dont waste money again??

Iverson3k
01-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Kinect Sports is by far the best Kinect game in my opinion... Dance Central isnt bad... But yeah I heard Game Party is crud.

Dragonfly
01-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Ya dance central is alright. Not as fun as I thought it would be, but its good. Gets pretty advanced pretty fast (could just be I can hardly get my feet moving in the same direction at the same time on a good day haha) but Game party is more than crud it is brutal. I heard the sports one was good. Do you get a workout from it?

cybolynx
02-13-2011, 11:44 PM
i like the kinect sports ... its fun ... the kinect adventures that comes with kinect is fun too haha ...

yeah got the game party too and meh .. its ok ... but it does feel like a rip off ..

BrAt
05-13-2011, 08:21 AM
We only have 3 games (not that there is A LOT to choose from) but they're all pretty fun. Kinect Adventures, Dance Central and Zumba. Whooooo! THAT is a good workout!