PDA

View Full Version : I am feeling a little kinky tonight...

Giggle Squirt
12-28-2010, 11:18 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/12/28/oklahoma.sex.death/index.html?iref=NS1

Arthur Sedille was up-front with police: He would often put a gun to his wife's head during fantasy sex play at their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, home.
But Sedille said he didn't know the gun was loaded when he pressed it to his wife's head and pulled the handgun's slide back during sex on the night of December 21

everywoman
12-28-2010, 11:30 PM
When I read the title, I thought rmk was gettin' lucky tonight! Strange story....wow.

Giggle Squirt
12-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Haha no rmk is not getting lucky tonight. He told me tonighy that living with me is like living in a nazi concentration camp. I told him it was kind of ironic he say that because he is polish.

everywoman
12-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Hahahhahahhaha

Giggle Squirt
12-28-2010, 11:44 PM
apparently I clean to much. Hmm maybe I should sleep with one eye open tonight just in case RMK tries to kill me LOL.

HDV
12-29-2010, 10:43 AM
HMMM h was 23 she was 50? Wonder if she wad rich..lol
Sad if it was a accident

12-29-2010, 11:22 AM
HMMM h was 23 she was 50? Wonder if she wad rich..lol
Sad if it was a accident

Assuming she was rich because of the age difference and the death is kind of being presumptuous. You know what people do around here if you assume things.

HDV
12-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Assuming she was rich because of the age difference and the death is kind of being presumptuous. You know what people do around here if you assume things.

Well I was jut joking for one. And yes I know what people do around here if you assume things. SO before anyone else says anything IT WAS A JOKE.. :)

12-29-2010, 11:35 AM
*fewf* I think i saved you from a lynching.

Back on topic. A gun? Seriously? I was taught in gun safety to make sure it wasn't loaded if you are doing anything beside killing.

Giggle Squirt
12-29-2010, 08:18 PM
or at least have a trigger lock on it.

Luv to be on the GO
12-29-2010, 10:04 PM
A Gun .....OMG that`s romantic !!!!

dancingqueen
12-30-2010, 11:00 AM
Sounds hot... too bad it was loaded.

Dragonfly
12-30-2010, 04:16 PM
To each their own I suppose...but personally, I would wonder what was deep in my husbands mind if having a gun to my head turned him on lol

12-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Maybe it was her that liked it. I assume it's the thrill. Why would anyone do anything.

dancingqueen
12-30-2010, 08:03 PM
To each their own I suppose...but personally, I would wonder what was deep in my husbands mind if having a gun to my head turned him on lol

are you making the assumption that if plain Jane vanilla sex is not your thing that there is something wrong with one or both of the parties involved?

Giggle Squirt
12-30-2010, 08:16 PM
I would try anything once, twice if I liked it. Vanilla anything sucks. I am more of a habanero person myself. The red and orange ones are my favourite.

chris5
12-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Too bring your handgun into your sex life... well im sure, for some it could be cool... But you would think if he owned a handgun he would know how to handle it... What kills me (and her for that matter)is why on earth would you have a loaded handgun beside your bed... maybe a gun and a clip but to have the full clip in the gun... Or six full chambers... Cant see it happening... Anyone with handguns legally should know how to handle them safely... I have a feeling something is not right here..,Very sad for her and her family... Not only is their dayghter deceased, but this is the story being told at the same time she is being put to rest...

Giggle Squirt
12-30-2010, 09:07 PM
I think that if it was an accident then it was a pretty stupid accident. If you want to role play in situations like this then take the extra step to make sure the gun is unloaded or use a fake gun.

Dragonfly
12-31-2010, 08:45 AM
are you making the assumption that if plain Jane vanilla sex is not your thing that there is something wrong with one or both of the parties involved?

no, it sounds like you are though DQ. You like to find ghosts where there are no ghosts to be found.

What I said was speaking from MYSELF, I did not in any way say that it was wrong. I meant that I, did you see that? I will say it again, I, would wonder what was going on in his head.

Now I will rephrase it so that that it means what YOU assumed it meant. " She should have wondered what was going on in her husbands head to want a gun to her head during sex. Let that be a lesson to all the others who are kinky!" There is that better?

dancingqueen
12-31-2010, 12:20 PM
no, it sounds like you are though DQ. You like to find ghosts where there are no ghosts to be found.

What I said was speaking from MYSELF, I did not in any way say that it was wrong. I meant that I, did you see that? I will say it again, I, would wonder what was going on in his head.

Now I will rephrase it so that that it means what YOU assumed it meant. " She should have wondered what was going on in her husbands head to want a gun to her head during sex. Let that be a lesson to all the others who are kinky!" There is that better?

Easy, I was just asking for clarification, I was not trying to make an attack.
I stand corrected.
(For the record, I most certainly have no problems with kinky behavior, I think more people should do it actually :smile: )
But, why would you wonder what's going on inside his head? Isn't it obvious?

Dragonfly
12-31-2010, 12:46 PM
Easy, I was just asking for clarification, I was not trying to make an attack.
I stand corrected.
(For the record, I most certainly have no problems with kinky behavior, I think more people should do it actually :smile: )
But, why would you wonder what's going on inside his head? Isn't it obvious?

My dear DQ, did you learn anything in HR or counselling while at college? You must have!!! You do not follow up a request for clarification with only one interpretation. You must use NO interpretations or have at least 2, otherwise it simply looks as though you are assuming (which is what it looked like to me). But anyways, glad we got that cleared up! I <3 you lol

dancingqueen
12-31-2010, 12:49 PM
Well, in all fairness... I wasn't counselling you, so it wouldn't make much sense to talk to you as if I where :smile: I <3 you as well

Dragonfly
12-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Well, in all fairness... I wasn't counselling you, so it wouldn't make much sense to talk to you as if I where :smile: I <3 you as well

No, you are right BUT had you used the same principle there would have been no mix up!! Regardless, I am misunderstood at the time, so I am no better!!!!

-swoon- DQ said he <3s me as well!!! :P, I now declare myself DQ's stalker numero 2!

dancingqueen
12-31-2010, 12:52 PM
No, you are right BUT had you used the same principle there would have been no mix up!! Regardless, I am misunderstood at the time, so I am no better!!!!

-swoon- DQ said he <3s me as well!!! :P, I now declare myself DQ's stalker numero 2!

I LOVE stalkers!
(I admit it, I'm an attention *****)

Dragonfly
12-31-2010, 12:54 PM
I LOVE stalkers!
(I admit it, I'm an attention *****)

Well good, you're happy, I'm happy, we're all happy, everyone wins! What a glorious way to bring in the new year, talks of kinky sex and new found stalker relationships!!!

dancingqueen
12-31-2010, 01:03 PM
now I just need a kinky stalker! and my new year's resolution will be completed!
(and if he was tall, strong and has big hands that would be a plus... must look good in leather)

SIMBA
12-31-2010, 03:14 PM
LOL!!!