PDA

View Full Version : Baby Yoga

nightingale
01-07-2011, 11:55 PM
**WARNING : Highly disturbing video**

Do NOT watch if you wish to sleep tonight!

I saw a part of this video on a news program today and have been upset all day by it. It shows a baby being flung around by its wrists and ankles in very crazy dangerous ways supposedly to exercise it??

I am PRAYING that it is just a doll.....but it is convincingly real looking.....

The video takes place in Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zPbJtDgmcA

PLEASE someone tell me it is FAKE!!

Super Gram
01-08-2011, 12:46 AM
I don't believe its a baby. If it were it would be moving its arms and legs when she only hold it by one limb.

Bluesky
01-08-2011, 07:59 AM
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content (http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines#tips).
Sorry about that.

DeleteAccout
01-08-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6IHjSJfunk

Better?

TNT
01-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Its a fake, thank god,

Dragonfly
01-08-2011, 06:59 PM
I would sure hope that it is fake.

Upper Decker
01-08-2011, 07:08 PM
I dunno about you guys, but I was taught a long time ago that not everything you see in a video is real. But im guessing limited intellectual capacity trumps that concept with others.

bluekrissyspikes
01-09-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.vidiload.com/video/104385/Dynamic_Exercise_For_Babies__WTF/

this video is longer. if you watch the beginning and end before she starts swinging the kid around and after she is done(once its over the shock) you can clearly see the baby moving.

HDV
01-09-2011, 09:24 AM
I always say, never believe what you see on the internet, and videos can be deceiving, but that looks like a real baby to me in the last video.. I sure hope for the sake of that baby that it is fake.

GreyWolf
01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
http://www.vidiload.com/video/104385/Dynamic_Exercise_For_Babies__WTF/

this video is longer. if you watch the beginning and end before she starts swinging the kid around and after she is done(once its over the shock) you can clearly see the baby moving.

AT first I thought it was fake, now watching this link in its bigger format- you clearly see the baby move his/her legs. This is disguting. It's dangerous..heck, putting your toddler upsidedown-which a lot of parents do! is dangerous! They do not have their brains fully developed and the brain easily moves around still inside the skull- the top of the skull is full of lil sharp shards that every time a baby or toddler is knocked around or thrown upside down the brain risks hitting this.

Scary! I hope if this is real-which it looks to be! that this person has their baby taken away ...quickly

dancingqueen
01-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Looks real to me, and very precise. Seems like she knew what she was doing.
It looks dangerous to us, but perhaps with appropriate training?
I don't know, I am curious about the purpose and intent of this kind of activity. Seems kinda hippy-dippy to me though. I would suggest not flinging your child around in such a manor... But that is me speaking from the perspective of the culture I was raised in.

Dragonfly
01-09-2011, 05:34 PM
I have to disagree with you DQ, no amount of training is going to prevent the amount of brain damage that can occur from this type of movement. Shaking baby syndrome is extremely easy to give a baby, especially one of that age

dancingqueen
01-09-2011, 05:37 PM
I have to disagree with you DQ, no amount of training is going to prevent the amount of brain damage that can occur from this type of movement. Shaking baby syndrome is extremely easy to give a baby, especially one of that age

You disagree with my opinion that one should not do this?
That is the only thing I said on a definitive level.
"Knowing what she's doing" does not mean it's good for anyone, a heroine addict knows what they are doing when they inject....

Dragonfly
01-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Looks real to me, and very precise. Seems like she knew what she was doing.
It looks dangerous to us, but perhaps with appropriate training?

No no, I wholeheartedly believe that someone should not do this and would also like the chance to meet this woman in person to show her just how much I believe this, the part is disagree with is quoted above. My question is:

What appropriate training would make this infant less likely to have permanent brain damage??

dancingqueen
01-10-2011, 01:27 AM
No no, I wholeheartedly believe that someone should not do this and would also like the chance to meet this woman in person to show her just how much I believe this, the part is disagree with is quoted above. My question is:

What appropriate training would make this infant less likely to have permanent brain damage??

I don't know, that's why the question mark.
Just to clarify, the knowing what she was doing is meant as in she has done this before, many times. Her movements seemed to flow in a purposeful motion. Almost like she's a "professional" or something.
Very strange though.

D0bb3r
01-10-2011, 06:18 AM
the top of the skull is full of lil sharp shards that every time a baby or toddler is knocked around or thrown upside down the brain risks hitting this.

???? WHAT ????
in fact the slap-chop idea was based on the inside of an infants skull !!

GreyWolf
01-10-2011, 06:30 AM
???? WHAT ????
in fact the slap-chop idea was based on the inside of an infants skull !!

lol. I guess the slap-chop isn't too well protected? haha i dunnos.

The plates protecting the brain that adults have, haven't yet formed on babies, which is one reason shaken baby syndrome happens. I took this from a site about shaken baby syndrome

" This violent movement pitches the infant's brain back and forth within the skull, sometimes rupturing blood vessels and nerves throughout the brain and tearing the brain tissue. The brain may strike the inside of the skull, causing bruising and bleeding to the brain."http://kidshealth.org/parent/medical/brain/shaken.html

bluekrissyspikes
01-10-2011, 11:11 PM
I don't know, that's why the question mark.
Just to clarify, the knowing what she was doing is meant as in she has done this before, many times. Her movements seemed to flow in a purposeful motion. Almost like she's a "professional" or something.
Very strange though.

she certainly does look like she's done it before