PDA

View Full Version : Do you know where your men are?

Huggy85
01-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Death called suspicious Body discovered off Landslide Road

Sault Ste. Marie Police Service is investing a death they deem suspicious following the discovery of a man's body Tuesday afternoon off Landslide Road between Old Garden River Road and Fourth Line East.

Police were called to the site at about 3:39 p.m. after receiving a report of the discovery from a citizen.

Sgt. Lisa Kenopic wouldn't release further details Tuesday night regarding the man's identity, age and how long the body has been there.

http://www.saultstar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2924804

MaO3
01-12-2011, 10:55 AM
This has now offically been ruled a homicide. From what I heard last night...there was little doubt.

Scoff
01-12-2011, 12:32 PM
"investing a death" though ... guess that's a safe bet as people will die sooner or later, investing it in is probably a guarantee.

Thanks Jeffrey.

Arcana XV
01-12-2011, 01:14 PM
"investing a death" though ... guess that's a safe bet as people will die sooner or later, investing it in is probably a guarantee.

Thanks Jeffrey.

I guess someone with a penile fetish is trying to be funny....sad considering that this is about someone's death.

Huggy85
01-12-2011, 04:07 PM
I heard this afternoon from a relative of the young person that found the body that the body had been decapitated and the head was no where to be found. They are trying to identify the body using DNA. There was no ID on the body.

I couldn't make this stuff up!

Evil Monkey
01-12-2011, 04:25 PM
I heard this afternoon from a relative of the young person that found the body that the body had been decapitated and the head was no where to be found. They are trying to identify the body using DNA. There was no ID on the body.

I couldn't make this stuff up!

My wife just called and told me the same thing. A relative of hers actually found the body which was decapitated and they think it is his father who has been missing.

CANDY_74
01-12-2011, 04:31 PM
So Im wondering if its the man whose been missing for 4-5 months? I hope not :(

And people in here should be a little more polite about this as it could be someone you know or part of your family etc!!!

MaO3
01-12-2011, 04:52 PM
Very sad - I feel so badly for the young fellas who found him. I'm sure that is something that one would never forget.

My sympathies to the victims family and friends as well.

Dragonfly
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Mine is safe and well thank god. People are so messed up. How someone can take another's life is beyond me. I just don't get it.

Sweet_And_Innocent
01-12-2011, 05:28 PM
He has been identified and no it is not the missing person, and due to the severity of the situation please post with discretion for his family and loved ones, thank you.

Cher
01-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Road was still closed as of this afternoon.. :(
What a messed up place we live in..

tippikitty
01-12-2011, 06:23 PM
My heartfelt sympathies go out to family and friends of this victim. I hope it was a isolated incident and we don't have a psychopath running around the city.

Arcana XV
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Tippi I was just saying the same thing, the news at 6 had an individual stating that the body was found nude and decapitated, that was very disturbing for me to hear and leaves me feeling very uneasy...

Dragonfly
01-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Tippi I was just saying the same thing, the news at 6 had an individual stating that the body was found nude and decapitated, that was very disturbing for me to hear and leaves me feeling very uneasy...

Wow, I would say that I feel the same. What a thing for the family to know and for the person to endure. I have a hard time believing that human beings can be like this. As someone else said, I hope this is an isolated incident and there will not be any more needless victims.

EyelashExtensions
01-12-2011, 09:03 PM
This was probably isolated, but to think there is person in our community willing to do this to someone is disturbing. I highly doubt (with 99% certainty) that this was random.

I just hope that creep that did this gets caught.....

Blunt
01-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Very sad - I feel so badly for the young fellas who found him. I'm sure that is something that one would never forget.

Yeah, a few years back, I found a dead body in the storm ditch of my front yard one fall morning. The gentleman had been soaking up water for about 7 hours during heavy rainfall. I can still visualize his purplish-blue, supersaturated face, and its expression. It doesn't haunt me or anything, but it's something you don't forget.

steve
01-12-2011, 10:31 PM
and the person or persons that did this are still loose in the soo!!

Misschix
01-13-2011, 02:38 AM
Ugh im in tears....this was my friend....ive known for many years.....words cannot express how i feel cept i feel like i was punched in my stomach as well as the people around me..i got the phone call when i was at work ..plz people on this keep comments to yourself....

Tutones
01-13-2011, 07:45 AM
You may want to just avoid Soonet altogether for awhile, Chixy. There are going to be a lot of comments made regarding this event. I feel badly for his family but this young man's life was a tragedy waiting to happen for quite a long time, unfortunately. Condolences to you.

Misschix
01-13-2011, 07:51 AM
yes I agree..... but..no one deserves what happened.......

Blue Lotus Rising
01-13-2011, 08:00 AM
yes I agree..... but..no one deserves what happened.......

You're very right. Take care of yourself during this hard time.

noonehome
01-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Im a little confused here. On the news police are asking assistance to identify the victim. If everyone knows then why don't the police??
Sad situation.

HDV
01-13-2011, 09:35 AM
It is very sad what has happened to him. And you are right Chixybaby,no matter what he did and who he was he did not deserve that. He was so young.
Condolences to his family. They are dealing with something no parents should ever have to deal with.

HDV
01-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Im a little confused here. On the news police are asking assistance to identify the victim. If everyone knows then why don't the police??
Sad situation.

The cops know who he is. They just wont release info yet to the public becuase to is a homicide case.

Misschix
01-13-2011, 10:45 AM
This is very hard for me and other people to accept.. he was a great friend..... no one knows what happened right now but for the sake of us all....plz just respect...when you post! Love yas all you are all good people

chris5
01-13-2011, 11:12 AM
My sincere condolences to this mans family and friends... Sounds like an absolute nightmare for everyone concerned...