PDA

View Full Version : Hospital emergency room

MagicFingers
01-12-2011, 12:13 PM
The hospital takes a lot of flack at times and I know I have dished it out not that long ago I complained and although I don't take it back I also wanted to point out that there are some nurses and staff that are great.

We went to the hospital Monday night the male triage nurse was amazing. We were an immediate emergency so even though there were people waiting ahead of us to be triaged this nurse moved my son up to priority. Not only were the staff great but I was apologizing profusely to the others waiting as I know they were sick or hurt and needed attention as well and I felt really bad but all of them seemed to understand.

The staff were attentive and reassuring. I just wanted to say thanks to all of them....I know they get the negative attention but wanted to give them a little positive as well and let them know that it is much appreciated.

MaO3
01-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Nice to hear that you had a good experience Magic, I had a good experience with that young man as well, when my son was in an accident.

Hope everything is ok!

dancingqueen
01-12-2011, 07:09 PM
Was the young man hot?
I love a man in scrubs...
Glad to hear your trip to the ER was dealt with well.

Peety
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Was the young man hot?

LOL.. What do you class hot?

MaO3
01-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Was the young man hot?

Not sure I'd call him hot but he was very nice! Personallity means something, doesn't it DQ? :)

Peety
01-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Not sure I'd call him hot but he was very nice! Personallity means something, doesn't it DQ? :)

It sure does!

MagicFingers
01-12-2011, 08:26 PM
He was easy on the eyes and a very nice accent that you might consider hot!
yes the little guy is ok, mommy learned a lesson baby might have learned a lesson and we are taking measures to ensure it doesn't happen again. but considering it all it could have been worse so i thank my lucky starts it wasn't. And well although he still has an injury he is a happy little guy who is still crawling around getting into EVERYTHING!

dancingqueen
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM

Sure, but people get crotchety in their old age... look at Macs... need to have some good looks to carry him through old age :smile:

dancingqueen
01-12-2011, 08:42 PM
He was easy on the eyes and a very nice accent that you might consider hot!
yes the little guy is ok, mommy learned a lesson baby might have learned a lesson and we are taking measures to ensure it doesn't happen again. but considering it all it could have been worse so i thank my lucky starts it wasn't. And well although he still has an injury he is a happy little guy who is still crawling around getting into EVERYTHING!

That's good news, I'm happy to hear that...
Oh, and I'm glad the little one is okay too :tongue: